welcome Renn!

MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram
    1w9
    Socionics
    infj

Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    Sure, I'm not scary compared to Aunty Jack, but Aunty Jack is my role model, and every day, in every way, I become scarier and scarier, just like my role model, Aunty Jack.

To be really scared by Aunty Jack, just click on -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xs9ma...eature=related
    Where can I find more videos of Aunty Jack? We don't have that here in the Philippines. I want to be a fan too!

Smile The Inner Aunty Jack

Quote Originally Posted by Renn View Post
    Where can I find more videos of Aunty Jack? We don't have that here in the Philippines. I want to be a fan too!
    The important thing, dear Renn, is to discover your inner Aunty Jack.

It may well be you have discovered your inner child. You may well have discovered your inner women or your inner bloke. But you will be a fully rounded Renn when you have discovered your inner Aunty Jack.

For when you have discovered your inner Aunty Jack, she will teach you how to discover your own voice. The voice that is uniquely you, and frees you from the bonds of conformity.

Your own voice awaits you so you can make a unique contribution to Typology Central, and you will only have Aunty Jack to thank.

MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram
    1w9
    Socionics
    infj

Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    The important thing, dear Renn, is to discover your inner Aunty Jack.

It may well be you have discovered your inner child. You may well have discovered your inner women or your inner bloke. But you will be a fully rounded Renn when you have discovered your inner Aunty Jack.

For when you have discovered your inner Aunty Jack, she will teach you how to discover your own voice. The voice that is uniquely you, and frees you from the bonds of conformity.

Your own voice awaits you so you can make a unique contribution to Typology Central, and you will only have Aunty Jack to thank.
    I got it. I evaluated myself for the past week and I discovered that I may have been suffering from a slight fear of rejection. I guess its because of a failed romantic past. But, I think I'm fine now. I have read that in order for me to overcome that, I need to be assertive and don't be bothered if my thoughts will be accepted or not. Though I'm just 22, still young I think, I hope my own voice will have its contribution to Typology Central. But I'm not rushing things though. I'm on it for the long haul.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    E9

Thank you. I have a younger entp sister. She's 18 and four years younger than me. I found it hard to understand my sister sometimes. I hope to learn more about entps.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasper View Post
    I have an older INFJ sister... FAMILYJINX!

ENTP-INFJ sibling combos is pretty damn awesome imo.

Also, you should make yourself an intro thread
    Hey cool, I have an older INFJ sister, too!

Anyway, welcome....

MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram
    1w9
    Socionics
    infj

Quote Originally Posted by redcheerio View Post
    Hey cool, I have an older INFJ sister, too!

Anyway, welcome....
    Thank you. So hows the family dynamics? Shall we start comparing notes?

Smile Diffidence and Assertion and a Boxing Glove

I got it. I evaluated myself for the past week and I discovered that I may have been suffering from a slight fear of rejection. I guess its because of a failed romantic past. But, I think I'm fine now. I have read that in order for me to overcome that, I need to be assertive and don't be bothered if my thoughts will be accepted or not. Though I'm just 22, still young I think, I hope my own voice will have its contribution to Typology Central. But I'm not rushing things though. I'm on it for the long haul.
    There is nothing more romantic than a failed romantic past. Aunty Jack also has a failed romantic past but we never mention it - at least never in front of her.

And how charming to be diffident. Aunty Jack, herself, over come her diffidence by the simple expedient of putting on a boxing glove and putting it to use.

But it is best not to rush things and be in for the long haul, and look forward to your next 8,000 posts with as much pleasure, as we do.