User Tag List

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sp/sx

Default Long time stalker, first time lurker

Yeah so I’m pretty much going with controversial title as a starter. Because well it’s awkward, I’ve been on this forum for a while, but the intro thread has always thrown me. Is one weighed and measured by such things? By defining myself in the beginning am I naming my ending? Unsure, I watched and waited, procrastinated. All thought and no form, secure in my uncertainty, but still curious and envious in these forms that seem to hold true to you, to bring more.

This is the point where is asked that all encompassing question. “Who are you?” But if I truly knew who I was would I be here? I have little illusion that the definition is known to me, guesses, delusions, flaws, hopes, and dreams all wrapped and twisted around a core of the real me. But if I tear away those bindings, if I stand upon that ledge, screaming, howling against that current, that ever so intoxicatingly enveloping storm, without those bindings, the question I whisper ever so softly is. “What will be left?” a scoured being? Or perhaps, once all that dust and grit is gone, something just possibly more.

But remise I would be if having such a headline I did not provide a safety message about stalking. So here is an excerpt from the life of the oh so amazing hero AwezumOsity:

AwezumOsity (Az) was ,as he was wont to do “cruzin,” the sky, a feat made stunning because of the fact he was over 200 kg and had no buoyancy aids what so ever. This was due to the fact several decades ago a young Osity had thought that because things crashed down to the ground, that really some objects, to be fair should crash to the sky to make it reasonable. His professors were filled with glee over something new to argue over and soon the whole world was engaged in the debate.

The side effect of this was that Lardium repulsed the earth’s gravity. This left AwezumOsity who was 90% Lardium to float in geosynchronous orbit around the earth, with his perfect vision he was able to clearly see the inhabitant of the world, (his favourite being the young perky female Osities). Unfortunately the argument for a floating balance was put into jeopardy after the gravitationlists dropped a stone in front of the antigravitationlists, thus proving that things don’t float. This coursed Az to drop from his high orbit to one just a kilometre above the earth. Leading to everyone seeing Az being, as the colloquiums goes “a fucking dirty pervy bastard.” Shooting competitions were soon organised to take Az down. He spent a month being shot at from one continent to the next; luckily the question was put back into question by the antigravitationlists throwing the stone up into the air and hurriedly punched the gravitationlists in the face. This of course proved that if you did not see it the proof was suspect. Az rose swiftly back into orbit, he had learnt his lesson, stalking is only okay from geosynchronous orbit, any closer in and it’s just damn creepy.

So as to speak I have tossed the die finally, I hope.........yes to put it plainly I hope. That in this place I will find more, shall be more.

It's always something... PuddleRiver's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    5w6

Hi Welcome aboard, glad to have you with us.
    "In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay one invincible summer."
    ~~~~
    A Christian's life may be the only Bible some people ever read.
    ~~~~
    "The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them" Maya Angelou.
    ~~~~
    I like your Christ. I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ" Gandhi
    ~~~~

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by PuddleRiver View Post
    Hi Welcome aboard, glad to have you with us.
    I think i did that right. Thank you . By the way you have a pretty cool name, i'm wondering is it meant to be paradoxial, or is it meant as a perspective shift? I mean in a desert the puddle could be a river in its own way, but in a land of rivers it's just a puddle?

It's always something... PuddleRiver's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    5w6

It's a puddle that thinks it's a river.
    "In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay one invincible summer."
    ~~~~
    A Christian's life may be the only Bible some people ever read.
    ~~~~
    "The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them" Maya Angelou.
    ~~~~
    I like your Christ. I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ" Gandhi
    ~~~~