User Tag List

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Default And it comes echoing back.

Hey guys.

I haven't been here in, oh, almost two years. Some of you might remember me, but if you don't, that's okay, I wasn't expecting anyone to. (I was surprised my login still worked, actually. Or that I remembered what it was.)

For those who don't:

You can call me Kyrielle. I'm 24 now (oh wow, when I was last here, I had just graduated college and finished that awful job at Party City), and still live in northwest Georgia. Though I've recently moved out and am on my own (hurray!). As far as I know, I'm still an INFJ. I haven't changed all that much since my last foray into the realm of personality typing...I've just become a little more quiet and calculating.

Let's see. I'm still struggling as an artist, and after finally escaping that low-grade depressive miasma that was my family, I'm starting to feel certain things coming back to me (like the desire to draw, paint, imagine). But I have a day job that pays the bills and doesn't make me miserable.

Anyway, I have come back at the turn of the tide... Oh, wait, no. I'm just back because I kinda miss reading threads from here. I'm not sure how long I'll hang around, so we'll see how it feels to be back.
    "I took the one less traveled by,
    And that has made all the difference."

Robert Frost

Phantonym

Welcome back. You have not been forgotten.

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Already two years ago? I'm here that long already?

Holy crap.

Welcome back, I do remember you from around the time I joined.
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Welcome back, hon -- it's good to see you and hear what you've been up to.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Oh, wow! Jennifer and Fluffywolf are still here! Actually, just perusing the forums today showed me a number of residents that I remember.
    "I took the one less traveled by,
    And that has made all the difference."

Robert Frost

ThatGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffywolf View Post
    Already two years ago? I'm here that long already?

Holy crap.

Welcome back, I do remember you from around the time I joined.
    TypeC=Island of the Lotus Eaters.

MBTI
    INTj

Welcome back.
    "The only time I'm wrong is when I'm questioning myself."
    Haight

Ginkgo

Quote Originally Posted by Kyrielle View Post
    Hey guys.

I haven't been here in, oh, almost two years. Some of you might remember me, but if you don't, that's okay, I wasn't expecting anyone to. (I was surprised my login still worked, actually. Or that I remembered what it was.)

For those who don't:

You can call me Kyrielle. I'm 24 now (oh wow, when I was last here, I had just graduated college and finished that awful job at Party City), and still live in northwest Georgia. Though I've recently moved out and am on my own (hurray!). As far as I know, I'm still an INFJ. I haven't changed all that much since my last foray into the realm of personality typing...I've just become a little more quiet and calculating.

Let's see. I'm still struggling as an artist, and after finally escaping that low-grade depressive miasma that was my family, I'm starting to feel certain things coming back to me (like the desire to draw, paint, imagine). But I have a day job that pays the bills and doesn't make me miserable.

Anyway, I have come back at the turn of the tide... Oh, wait, no. I'm just back because I kinda miss reading threads from here. I'm not sure how long I'll hang around, so we'll see how it feels to be back.
    Wee, welcome back! We never had any interaction, but your presence was felt.