Welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by BeBecky View Post
    Who am I?
    Sona?

Quote Originally Posted by BeBecky View Post
    I don't know what CTG means =\

This or this if you like.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thalassa View Post
    Oh our 3rd person reference to ourselves denotes nothing more than we realize we are epic characters on the forum.

Narcissism, plain and simple.

MBTI
    ISFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Kiddo View Post
    Do you ever have the desire to devour the soul of an INFP?
    No. I just read about INFPs and I think I'm a lot like them too. Except for the part that says "When it comes to the mundane details of life maintenance, INFPs are typically completely unaware of such things."

Thanks for all for all the "welcomes" everyone!

MBTI
    ISFJ

Umm....just for the record, I have not yet mastered the art of telling when people are making fun of me online...so, yeah. I just haven't figured out how everything works on here yet and I'm new to all the lingo, etc.

Here's a little monologue I wrote about myself once:

I’m just a girl. I live in a pretty big world. Sometimes things get crazy. Sometimes things are out of my control. Sometimes people want me to be someone I’m not…but I still try to be me…just a girl.

I like to keep things simple. I like to have a plan (though I don’t always have to follow it). I like to walk in the sunshine (and the rain) and sit on the steps watching the flowers blow in the wind. I like to remember my childhood, before life got so complicated. I can’t stand “politics,” not just the national kind, but the kind that happens between regular people.

I want to “do God’s will” but I’m not always sure what that is.

I like to analyze things. Sometimes I lie on the floor in my room and stare up at the ceiling…for fun. I like relaxing. I like slowing down. I get tired of the day-to-day hubbub. Sometimes I feel like shouting, “Get a grip! It doesn’t really matter in the long-run!”

Sometimes when I’m driving down the interstate, I think that from high up in the sky we must all look like little ants marching along everyday for no particular reason.

I like thinking of ways to improve situations and strategies, but I prefer to do it with a cohort and not alone. I like having someone to motivate me.

I majored in English, but I don’t care much about grammar. I enjoyed studying it, but I don’t think it is necessary for life. I hate it when people think it is fun to correct me just because I’m supposed to be the expert and I was wrong. Who’s right all the time anyways?

I like animals. They seem so carefree. There’s a mockingbird living in a bush by our front door. I’m trying to teach it a song, but I can’t remember which song it is, either “When We All Get To Heaven” or “I’ve Got a Mansion”…those are my two favorites. I think I confused the mockingbird though =p

I like spending time by myself and with my husband, family and friends. I like to try new things, though I typically need coaxing and reassurance if it’s something scary. I’ll be glad once I do it though, generally. I like to go on adventures, leave my cares behind, escape. I like to be cared for.

Sometimes I feel like there are two different sides to me, and they’re at war with each other. I like to be carefree and cared for, but I also like to be independent, self-sufficient, and in control. I’m not sure how to reconcile the two, or even if I’m supposed to. I prefer the first, but it seems like I have to be the second to survive the world.

All in all, I like who I am…though I guess I feel like I could be “more” – more genuine, more fulfilled, more complete – if God would just show me how.

MBTI
    ISFJ

Lest you get the wrong idea, I don't just sit around dreaming my days away. I'm quite practical, get a lot done, and generally have a goal in mind. I love checking things off my "to do" list!

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

No one here is making fun of you. I love checking things off my to do list as well!
    Time is a delicate mistress.

MBTI
    INXP

Ew! To-do lists. Wash your mouth out... preferably with gin and tonic

MBTI
    ISFJ

So, any ideas about what type I might be? You're welcome to ask me more questions =)

Welcome. I think you sound like a balanced ISTJ.

You might find this interesting to help further clarify your type:

Cognitive Processes

MBTI
    ISFJ

Thanks for sharing that link. Can you tell me how you came to the conclusion that I am a "well balanced ISTJ" from the little bit I've written on here?

I'm curious what some "telltale" signs of an ISTJ besides liking to have things organized.