User Tag List

Wink De-lurking like the creeper I am

Hello there! My name is Madison and I've been ~*lurking*~ these forums for quite some time now (about 4-6 months D, and today I gave in and lost my Typology Central virginity~!

I have lots of experience on other forum sites (like menewsha, mangafox, other sites not related to manga, etc) and such other websites (like tumblr, DA, youtube, etc), so I probably won't be as much of a n00b to this.

A couple things about me:

I will forever constantly make references to internet memes (but not always)

I watch some anime and read some manga, though I'm not as much as a fan of the whole jazz as I used to be (my weeaboo stages are gone for good)
    Hetalia is my favorite....everything. But I take history seriously, I promise.

I've always had an interest in history and culture, and I am taking world history this year along with learning two languages; Italian because of personal reasons and Norwegian because I am Norwegian. :>

I was held back in my Freshman year (because of harassment from other students and I was incredibly sick) so I have to take it again.

I have dark humour...INTJ dark

I have a pretty bad temper, but I control it more on sites like this.....

I own 4 cats, Bloo, Bella Luna, Mini, and Sally. Bella Luna is my most recent kitteh and I've owned Sally since I was 5.

I'm 15, by the way. I hope that doesn't mean you'll treat me too different, please.

I use the F word a lot but I will try my best to never say it here...Fudgepickles.

And finally...
    The noise I made when I found the Evil INFP thread was incomprehensible even to myself.

And I may as well add that my sig pic is an inside between me and my friends on tumblr.I AM THE SWAN QUEEN!

I hope I can make friends with at least a few of you...

EDIT: Please ignore all of that. I wrote that yesterday at 6:45am, I was most definitely still waking up.
    Last edited by Sunshiney; 07-14-2011 at 08:30 AM. Reason: Embarrassment beyond belief. UGH!
    Those who pursue truth must not be arrogant. Just because it can't be proven scientifically, you must not laugh at miracles. You must not deny your eyes the beauty of this world.

MBTI
    FREE

Hello.

What's a meme?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INTJ

Listen to me, baby, you got to understand, you're old enough to learn the makings of a man.

MBTI
    CRZY
    Enneagram
    4w5

Haihaihaihaihaihaihaihaihaiiiiiii

I'm not 15. But sometimes i giggle and shout things ALL IN CAPS like i am.

It works for me.

Oh, Welcome!

Terrible things happen to good people every day.
    Consequentially, I am not one of the good people.
    I am one of the terrible things.

Conclusion: Dinosaurs

“Some people will tell you that slow is good – but I’m here to tell you that fast is better. I’ve always believed this, in spite of the trouble it’s caused me. Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. That is why God made fast motorcycles, Bubba…”

A fountain of smart? Fine, I will reveal my smarts if I must. I just keep it hidden in my basement sometimes, as it scares my fellow friends when I bring it out.
    It's a menace!

Or maybe I shall sit here consumed in my admiration for this site.

Edit: Did I write my introduction while I was half asleep? I believe I did, because I can just sense the smugness radiating off of it. Damn!

Edit again:

@Johnnyboy: A meme is a horrible thing used to keep people entertained. Like a drug, it spreads quickly. However it does nothing to harm our bodies. A good example is that godawful site called 4chan, which I wouldn't touch with a 30 meter pole.

@Edgar: Um, alright. Quite a funny looking image you have there.

@Nijntje: That's a lot of haiiis XD

@LEGERdeMAIN: I feel as though I should take that as an insult, but I'm not sure. :| Kinda funny, though.

Haha, I was kind of thinking it was a joke, but I wasn't sure. *is usually judged*
    Last edited by Sunshiney; 07-14-2011 at 08:41 AM. Reason: What is my life OTL
    Those who pursue truth must not be arrogant. Just because it can't be proven scientifically, you must not laugh at miracles. You must not deny your eyes the beauty of this world.

Hi ! Welcome <3.
    Fe | Ni | Se | Ti ... 3w4 ... Lawful Neutral ... Johari -Nohari