User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Default Reverse Introductory Thread

Hey, welcome to my reverse introductory thread. Instead of me introducing myself and telling you about who wonderful and fantastic I am, to which everyone replied "good to have you!" or "sounds like you'll fit in here just fine!" lets try switching roles.

So with that said, welcome. It's good to have you here. I'm interesting in Quantum Mechanics too! Have you ever read Kip Thorne's Black Holes & Time Warps? Do you think it's weird that scientists describe black holes as being black? What other color would they be? Violet?

Troubleshooting
    But I've already posted my own Introductory Thread!

Too bad. You didn't post in the REVERSE Introductory Thread, which is way different, and awesomer.

But I don't have anything new to say!

Then bore us with something else about you! Surely there's more to you than your career, why you joined MBTIc, and your hobbies. You could, for instance, post about all the bad things about you! Why do people get annoyed with you? What have you always dreamed of doing, but never had the guts to do? Is that a rash on your arm, or are you just glad to see me?

Nice idea

Does it make sense to label a black hole with any colour?

People get annoyed with me for being blunt

And welcome (I think )
    January has April's showers
    And 2 and 2 always makes a 5

MBTI
    infp

Quote Originally Posted by ThatsWhatHeSaid View Post
    Then bore us with something else about you! Surely there's more to you than your career, why you joined MBTIc, and your hobbies. You could, for instance, post about all the bad things about you! Why do people get annoyed with you? What have you always dreamed of doing, but never had the guts to do? Is that a rash on your arm, or are you just glad to see me?
    Excellent idea.
    Nice to meet you... and Hiya.
    Something about moi?

Hi. My name is Alien Clock, (not cock, unless you swing that way <wink>) and I am from another planet. I enjoy eating ahem, learning about human beings. Sometimes I am too serious and logical and pedantic and it gets on peoples nerves... but if you you can look through my robot like attempts at human communication you can find my message. Some have said the message when once understood actually results in brain death and subsequent body harvesting, but that is because they have not really read my posts. I am a femela and I live in Big New York Apple. I work at a career but am currently unemployed. My type is MBTI with a highly activated F, for fuckery. This has been a highly pleasureable post, may I open up a can of emoticons on your butt in celebration? This is the first introduction I have done on any site, how did I do? Have I demonstrated an answer to your question appropriately? I also live with a cat that eats pancakes and uses my body as a springboard to catch files. She has sharp nails. Thank you.

Ps Black holes are actually pink once you get inside them.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by Alienclock View Post
    Excellent idea.
    Nice to meet you... and Hiya.
    Something about moi?

Hi. My name is Alien Clock, (not cock, unless you swing that way <wink>) and I am from another planet. I enjoy eating ahem, learning about human beings. Sometimes I am too serious and logical and pedantic and it gets on peoples nerves... but if you you can look through my robot like attempts at human communication you can find my message. Some have said the message when once understood actually results in brain death and subsequent body harvesting, but that is because they have not really read my posts. I am a femela and I live in Big New York Apple. I work at a career but am currently unemployed. My type is MBTI with a highly activated F, for fuckery. This has been a highly pleasureable post, may I open up a can of emoticons on your butt in celebration? This is the first introduction I have done on any site, how did I do? Have I demonstrated an answer to your question appropriately? I also live with a cat that eats pancakes and uses my body as a springboard to catch files. She has sharp nails. Thank you.

Ps Black holes are actually pink once you get inside them.
    Welcome Alienclock! You sound like a lot of fun / semi-crazy. How can one learn more about your F qualities?

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by Langrenus View Post
    Nice idea

Does it make sense to label a black hole with any colour?

People get annoyed with me for being blunt

And welcome (I think )
    Welcome Langrenus! You can be as blunt as you want here, just remember that we all have feelings, especially the ones who pretend they don't.

MBTI
    INTJ

Yeah!!! I'm MANLY. I DO NOT HAVE FEELINGS *blarrggghh!*

my GODLY intro is here, if you want a prime example of Kool and how to be awesome this is the page everyone here looks towards for inspiration
    Good luck!!

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

Hi. I just bought a pair of shorts and four shirts today.

To Kill a Mockingbird
    and Emma are my books in progress.

Talk to you later.
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

MBTI
    INTP

Useless information:
    1. I don't like talking on the phone.
    2. I love salad.
    3. I have the house to myself all weekend.
    4. No, it is not a rash on my arm.

Welcome.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by cafe View Post
    To Kill a Mockingbird and Emma are my books in progress.
    Not to burst your bubble, but I think those books have already been written and published. Good luck anyway, sucka.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by Dansker View Post
    Useful information:
    1. I don't like talking on the phone.
    Ugh. Me neither. Way too scripted usually. Too much pressure to talk and keep a conversation going. Hard to get a real feel for the person. And then of course, spies who could be listening. * eyes dart around the room and narrow *

2. I love salad.
    Me too! OMG that's 2 things we have in common!

3. I have the house to myself all weekend.
    House party?

4. No, it is not a rash on my arm.
    So what is it?