User Tag List

First 678910 Last

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    very close- poli sci, soc and spanish- all of the oenology stuff was extra classes and studying on my own!
    "studying"... right...

Anyway, your dog looks like Satan.

christmas.jpg

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

oh, thanks, NOW he does!!!

and I know more about the wine than how it tastes!
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    Infx

Quote Originally Posted by Magic Poriferan View Post
    Thank you for all of your kind words.
    Right now I live in Harrisburg.
    The capital, you know?
    Aw, rats. I'm in Pittsburgh. Barely. >.>

Oh yeah.. reverse info on me. Let's go with some of the bad habits.

I whine. And I'll continue whining until I get a straight answer from somebody involving what I'm whining about.

I'm nosy. Not in the controlling way, just in the "OMFG I'm curious about people and information for me to assmilate" way.

I procrastinate. Bad. I've been putting off a project for three days.. and it's a volunteer favor for someone I care about.. doing something I enjoy!
    Forming characters! Whose? Our own or others? Both. And in that momentous fact lies the peril and responsibility of our existence. - Elihu Burritt

Member of the Maverick's Biker Club - Now crashing through walls instead of just..walking into them.

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

question for you- why have you been a member for so long but I've only seen you around recently?
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    INFP

Default So how's this for boring?

Quote Originally Posted by ThatsWhatHeSaid View Post
    Then bore us with something else about you! Surely there's more to you than your career, why you joined MBTIc, and your hobbies. You could, for instance, post about all the bad things about you! Why do people get annoyed with you? What have you always dreamed of doing, but never had the guts to do? Is that a rash on your arm, or are you just glad to see me?
    Okay, Hello! My name is Sandy, and as nocapszy will sarcastically point out... I am quite the INFP! (What can I say? I can admit it. :rolleyes2: ) I am probably the oldest person on this board. I am 42-year old professional at a electric/gas distribution company in Illinois and am a very happy 42-year old! My teens were crap, and so were my 20s (except when I had my children at age 20 and 22), and my 30s were bearable. My 40s, however, have been fabulous!

My dreams are: going skydiving, living by the ocean, following my favorite musical artists when I can, painting, singing, visiting my many aunts, uncles, and cousins, and my 100-year old obachan (I gotta hurry!) in Okinawa someday, visiting Germany, and being a pastor's wife and grandmama to many grandbabies!

I turned down a full academic scholarship to marry my sweetheart of 4-years (my childlren's father) because he didn't want me to go (I know, I'm an idiot). And after he couldn't control his drug and alcohol addictions (and 2 stints in rehab), we divorced after 5-years of marriage (we have, however, remained friends for the boy's sake). Thankfully, when he turned 41, he finally got his vices under control.

Currently oldest son (22) lives with me (going to school & working) and youngest INTP son (20) lives at Travis AFB in Cali. I don't know what my oldest son's MBTI is, because he won't take the test. I am guessing he is an ISTJ.

I am as serious as I am goofy. The goofy part of me only comes out to people I feel close with. I am a serious music lover. If I irritate people, nobody has told me yet.

I have been the ruler of my household for 16-years and plan to marry my current INTP sweetie in about 2-3 years. I have to make it to 20-years with my company first before I quit. They won't let me retire though; they say that I need 13 more years before I can even consider it. Bummer.

I'm glad you met me, Edahn!
    -Sandy
    I - 75% N - 55% F - 55% P - 61%
    Enneagram 4w5

There is love... in the red letters
    There is truth... in the red letters

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

question for you- why have you been a member for so long but I've only seen you around recently?
    I found a home at INTPc and started posting there a lot. A lot a lot. This place is a good change of pace. It's definitely a lot more squishy. I feel like I'm about to be hugged at all times, which is okay, but can get a little too sappy for me. INTPc, on the other hand, is more calculated and cold, where people get criticized for being emotional. I prefer some of both. If I hang out in both, maybe the temp will balance out.

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

<--- just HAD to do that since you mentioned it!

MBTI
    isfp
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Why is this hard? Here goes.

My first passion in life was astronomy. It was my obsession starting around age 13 onwards. I self-taught myself music and ended up majoring in that instead. I was always out of step because of a different background, but finished all the degrees through the terminal one in composition. I wrote a number of pieces inspired by astronomy - of course. I earn a partial living teaching and performing, but my next step is to manage some type of work that has sustaining income. Right now I have too many paths available that don't seem to lead anywhere. I'm not as ambitious as I should be. I've become too good at letting go. I don't play games well, especially those that involve power plays. Except for that I am rather adaptable. I value the ability and skills to be able to survive.

Oh, and I used to be very limber and have reachieved my stretchiness forwards, but for some reason not backwards. My next goal is to be able to touch my toes to my forehead backwards like I used to do. I still have a way to go.
    Step into my metaphysical room of mirrors.
    Fear of reality creates myopic morality
    So I guess it means there is trouble until the robins come
    (from Blue Velvet)

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

<--- just HAD to do that since you mentioned it!
    UGH! GET IT OFF ME!

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

you say that to a lot of girls?