User Tag List

First 34567 Last

~dangerous curves ahead~
    MBTI
    ENTP

Is it some kind of a spammer. All the posts are garbled texts.

Edahn, FWIW, for some reason, you don't feel like an INTP to me anyway.

Unfortunately, I think all the admins are offline (I think they're U.S. east cost people).

But t07 is above 150 posts at this point. I think it is a script, since it would take a human an awful lot of stamina to do the same thing.

Accept the past. Live for the present. Look forward to the future.
    Robot Fusion
    "As our island of knowledge grows, so does the shore of our ignorance." John Wheeler
    "[A] scientist looking at nonscientific problems is just as dumb as the next guy." Richard Feynman
    "[P]etabytes of [] data is not the same thing as understanding emergent mechanisms and structures." Jim Crutchfield

MBTI
    OMNi

Somebody doesn't like us.

~dangerous curves ahead~
    MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Kiddo View Post
    Tis ok if he doesn't like us, I just hope there's no virus lurking somewhere (? I'm a computer idiot). Right now I don't dare to click on any of his posts anymore (sorry for squatting on your thread Edahn, it seems safe here =D )

Quote Originally Posted by Kiddo View Post
    At this point it could be a 1000+ poster by the times the admins wake up.

Anyone, know of any European admins?

Accept the past. Live for the present. Look forward to the future.
    Robot Fusion
    "As our island of knowledge grows, so does the shore of our ignorance." John Wheeler
    "[A] scientist looking at nonscientific problems is just as dumb as the next guy." Richard Feynman
    "[P]etabytes of [] data is not the same thing as understanding emergent mechanisms and structures." Jim Crutchfield

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

I'm athenian200, human-cyborg relations. My MBTI type is probably INFJ, and more than likely INxJ. My alignment is Lawful Neutral, and my enneagram type is 4w5. I'm interested in psychology, philosophy, history, technology, electronic gaming, neurology, biology, languages, and politics.

I'm concerned about a spambot named t07 that's been wrecking havoc around here recently. I've sent an advisement to the administration, hoping they will take appropriate action soon, preferably before some kind of problem occurs as a result of this.

I learned to read at age three, and don't deal well with rapid changes in circumstance. I have a tendency to do entire group projects on my own while allowing the group as a whole to take credit, because I find it difficult to trust that they will do their part, and often find their attempts lackluster in any case. Also, I pity them and want them to receive a decent grade for once.

Sorry I couldn't think of anything more interesting to say, but the topic was rather general...

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by athenian200 View Post
    I'm athenian200, human-cyborg relations. My MBTI type is probably INFJ, and more than likely INxJ. My alignment is Lawful Neutral, and my enneagram type is 4w5. I'm interested in psychology, philosophy, history, technology, electronic gaming, neurology, biology, languages, and politics.
    That sounds really cool, and nice to meet you.

What're your thoughts on human consciousness? Have you formed an opinion? What's your intuition about it?

I think it's the weirdest fucking thing in the world. I'm also not sure there's an observer apart from the awareness itself. Leaning towards no.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ????

I love flowers and trees.
    I think I was a great druid in my previous life.

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Alcearos View Post
    I love flowers and trees.
    I think I was a great druid in my previous life.
    Having visions of Anglesey? Unexplainable hatred of ancient Roma? Attraction to henges?
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

no clinkz 'til brooklyn Nocapszy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by ThatsWhatHeSaid View Post
    Do you think it's weird that scientists describe black holes as being black? What other color would they be? Violet?
    Yeah. Assholes. But then, if they called them just 'holes' I might think they're talking about what my dog keeps making in the back yard. Perhaps a more appropriate name would be 'stellar gravitational pits created by superconcentrated masses'

But that would take a while to write. Maybe we could give it a cool abbreviation. I think if we did though, we'd basically be obligated by the humorists in the world to have the acronym spell out "ASSHOLE"

I'll get working on the words to fill that with.

Troubleshooting
    But I've already posted my own Introductory Thread!

Too bad. You didn't post in the REVERSE Introductory Thread, which is way different, and awesomer.
    Yes it is. Especially since I thought you were using this thread as a "Goodbye MBTIc" thread at first. I thought you were pulling a Snagglepuss on us: "Exit stage right!" Which is a good idea - get out of here yourself, before they can ban you. But then I became irritated. "No!" I said "He has to stay long enough to see my one up of his signature."
    we fukin won boys