User Tag List

First 23456 Last

MBTI
    ENfP
    Enneagram
    8w9 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by wyrdsister View Post
    I am a vegetarian and I'm not sure if god exists or not, but I hope there is life after death and we all have an awesome partay.
    I like sleeping and sundays. Rain on the window sounds good. I love films.
    I couldn't do without coffee and chocolate.
    Red wine is delicious.
    Quantum Mechanics and especially String Theory are my hobbies.

Hello.

I have read The Tibetan Book of the Dead too, but my favorite is The Tao Te Ching.

you sound snuggly
    sparkly sparkly rainbow excretions

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    holy shit am I a feeler?
    if you like my avatar, it's because i took it myself! : D

I want to be a farmer.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by kuranes View Post
    Alan Watts eh ? He once said that he thought people meant "shapes" when they said "colors" ( it was a book describing his thoughts while tripping ) and I always think that I am right on the edge of understanding that statement, but I never quite get there. I'd think "Well, colors always come in a shape because there has to be a definition of where a patch begins and ends" but still.....I guess it would mean more if I had synesthesia. Once, when I was high myself, I had this vague feeling of what shape "luck" took.
    Very cool. What shape did it take? As I was going to sleep once, I realized that color and drumming had some common essence, but I couldn't remember what it was the next day. I often have really good Ni moments just as I'm falling asleep.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by sundowning View Post
    I want to be a farmer.
    What do you like about farming?

MBTI
    XNXP

Quote Originally Posted by ThatsWhatHeSaid View Post
    Very cool. What shape did it take?
    It was kind of like a huge dinosaur fossil except that there was no head or tail, just this complex of interlocking spine plates that got broad in places.....hard to describe....
    "The people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them that they are being attacked and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country."
    Reichsfuhrer Herman Goering at the Nuremburg trials.

MBTI
    ENfP
    Enneagram
    8w9 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by sundowning View Post
    I want to be a farmer.
    ME TOO! well, sort of.
    sparkly sparkly rainbow excretions

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    holy shit am I a feeler?
    if you like my avatar, it's because i took it myself! : D

~*taaa raaa raaa boom*~ targobelle's Avatar
    MBTI
    enfp

hhhmmm wow what a neat idea you have here Edahn.....

this is what toonia has to say about me There's a kind of openness, generosity, playfulness, and sweetness that is unmistakable. Like niffer I too come across as the person that everyone can tease just for fun. I have strangers share personal information with me at random and I am always approached by children, also I tend to be the one in the room that others dump their children on. That is getting tiring to say the least.

For my birthday this year I did something silly and stupid just for an experience. I just wanted to know. Anyway for some reason or other I told my mom, who told my brother, he was angry and upset by this, seems that he had put me in a box and placed it on a pedastle and well I just broke out of that box..... I guess I just feel that all my life people have put me in molds and boxes of who they thought I should be and who they wanted me to be and no one took the time or the patience to get to know me and who I am.... Here at MBTI as I search out me and my personality I hope to find me, and not the one everyone else wants me to be but the person I naturally am and that I desire to be!

THANKS for this amazing fun! good to have you here!
    ~t ...in need of hugs please...
    Jung Test Results
    Extroverted (E) 63.16% Intuitive (N) 60.53% Feeling (F) 84.38% Perceiving (P) 87.1% ~Your type is: ENFP

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by targo View Post
    hhhmmm wow what a neat idea you have here Edahn.....

this is what toonia has to say about me There's a kind of openness, generosity, playfulness, and sweetness that is unmistakable. Like niffer I too come across as the person that everyone can tease just for fun. I have strangers share personal information with me at random and I am always approached by children, also I tend to be the one in the room that others dump their children on. That is getting tiring to say the least.

For my birthday this year I did something silly and stupid just for an experience. I just wanted to know. Anyway for some reason or other I told my mom, who told my brother, he was angry and upset by this, seems that he had put me in a box and placed it on a pedastle and well I just broke out of that box..... I guess I just feel that all my life people have put me in molds and boxes of who they thought I should be and who they wanted me to be and no one took the time or the patience to get to know me and who I am.... Here at MBTI as I search out me and my personality I hope to find me, and not the one everyone else wants me to be but the person I naturally am and that I desire to be!

THANKS for this amazing fun! good to have you here!
    Neato. I find that if you take MBTI too far, you run the same danger of putting people into boxes. I took MBTI pretty far (still do), so much that I was typing everyone and trying to sort their behavior. (Typical INTP, and so is this statement.)

Part of my... er... awakening (?) that I'm trying to accomplish is seeing reality for what it's worth and not compartmentalizing it, which in the end, ultimately distorts it. Realizing that people (you, and I) are more than 4 letter is big, and trying to resist identifying the source-function of their behavior (N/S, T/F, i/e) is difficult, but a good exercise.

That brings up 2 questions (1) why do my posts always turn into lectures and (2) what's the best value of MBTI? I can't answer the first, but for the second, I think MBTI is great for identifying your strengths and identifying with others, and realizing that others don't have the same strengths you might (which can increase compassion, and increase the type of "clean" perception that I link to awakening, the exact connection being a long story, but I have one). At its worst, MBTI can be used to isolate and belittle others, replacing the notion that they are people with feelings with a 4 letter sequence.

Welcome! Thanks for sharin'! P.S., how cool this this guy? -->

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by ThatsWhatHeSaid View Post
    P.S., how cool this this guy? -->
    I find him a little scary.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Good post, T07, but I disagree.

And, I completely forgot that I had once introduced myself with this failure of a thread. Oh well.