Thread: Y.ttffr

MBTI
    Entp
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    Esfp

Default Y.ttffr

Hey hey
    Just want to write in this thread. Im new. Im happy there is a website such as this thats built for knowedge in this specific stuff. Im not very smart but I know of many words, and I got social smarts, inventor smart, evry smart but being Actually Smart. So dont kill me if I talk too much, believe me, well, everyone around me, its how I am in Normal Life. But people are entertained by it, because everyone is Bored. This week my goal is to connect any of my professor's lectures to the topic of Anthrax and Monkeys. I mentioned monkeys in my international law class to the question "Are there any other animals that trade tangible goods?" I said monkeys bemcause they pick fleas off each others backs. He said that it wasnt an actual rrade, so I said that sometime they eat the fleas, Isaw it at the zoo
    when Iwas a child. This was great because, the professor still said I was wrongg
    (Itold himI was not) and so Hr asked for any other contributions to his question, and this guy raised his hand who is a freaking Insect-Guy and described some
    insect that trades, and gave every detail of how the insect does it, using hand
    gestures and talked extremely fast too. I was really impressed. I didnt hear anything he said, but due to all his hand gestures, Im sure it was real intellgient. fThr professor stared at the guy and said "I didnt know that", it would have been
    odd if he knew that so it was pretty unnecessary that he said he didnt know,
    being he is an internatiol business professor that obviously doesnt know anything
    About monkeys.
    Anyway, posters are real kool, seems like everybody Im chill with, save any possible pedophiles and murderers. But I dont know if they would infrom of their existence on here so Id probly say Im chill with them until theyrevealed their true identity. You guys are great. See you later.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

Ah see you later then spleen. Marvelous job on the grammar, spelling and punctuation.

MBTI
    Entp
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    Esfp

By e way, Im writing on an ipad, so it keeps on nit spacing or spelling things right....I do occasionally spell things wrong though. Just to lend a clarification.
    Gah, really? Sorry Oak, can we try to keep it Fun. Please. Im doi g my best over here, Im eating pancakes too So Sorry

violaine

Hi spleen. We c me :-)

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by spleen View Post
    By e way, Im writing on an ipad, so it keeps on nit spacing or spelling things right....I do occasionally spell things wrong though. Just to lend a clarification.
    Gah, really? Sorry Oak, can we try to keep it Fun. Please. Im doi g my best over here, Im eating pancakes too So Sorry
    Ah, tis alright. I suppose the pancakes brings a very valid reason. Always love them pancakes.

MBTI
    Entp
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    Esfp

Whsta up! Hahahaha
    Hope you both are havng a great mroning. Yeah, pancakes. Hey what did you guys eat for breakfast

violaine

[YOUTUBE="8q8zq3bLl8g"]Strawberry Pancakes![/YOUTUBE]

MBTI
    Entp
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    Esfp

This technology is tellng me that Youtube is down hah, dont think thats right. Never read the manual. Ah well. When I get on PC ill look at it viola

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by spleen View Post
    Don't ever apologize for eating pancakes. Welcome.

Ginkgo

Welcome spleen! Wonderful introduction! I'm sure you'll soon pass through the rigid membrane of the forum, as it's intimidating at first, but as you penetrate, a broad landscape of new possibilities will emerge, and you will be granted a happy ending.