User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    INTj

Default Hellas! Awkward INTJ here.

At first I wanted to say hi, and present myself as I think I am, which obviously will shun a thing or two about it, that I hope wont be sufficient to shadow too much a picture of me.

I am from Montevideo, the little capital city of Uruguay, in South America. I'm 22 and studying management and social sciences. I also run a small bussiness, we build achitectural models, "maquetas" in spanish, for offshore practices, which allows me to continue my studies and have a little time to participate in forums like this one, for example.

As you probably noticed, english is not my first language, so it will probably be a little messed up, or you'll see me venturing into word-invention. I hope it will reach the point of being a real impediment to good comunication beween "co-forumers"... U C? Word invention there.

But you will probably be asking yourself, (if I didn't already short-circuit your brain or something, a thing I usually do when writing) why does this guy define himself as an awkward INTj?

Well... Even though I consistently tested as INTj, I don't fit type description as well as most INTjs do. Here I'll point out the "fits" and "don't fit"s of it.

"Fit"s

1 - I enjoy pointing out my habilities and achievements. ( not arrogance, but being sincere, not so far from it )

2 - Emotional detachment when social situations

3 - Attraction to women with BPD ( I think it is a male INTJ trait )

4 - Good academics

"Don't fits"

1 - I also consistently point out my soft spots too. Although they are not central.

2 - Good empathy when one on one situations

3 - Tendency to procrastinate mantainance activities, and "already thought" stuff.

4 - I look at the eyes of the people, I think it is a good way to comunicate fluently minimizing emotional outbursts, which I hate.

So... I think I am an INTj, but with a bunch of awkwad traits.

So What do you think?

MBTI
    INFP

co-forumers = members

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Quote Originally Posted by Anon722 View Post
    At first I wanted to say hi, and present myself as I think I am, which obviously will shun a thing or two about it, that I hope wont be sufficient to shadow too much a picture of me.
    Ok HI!

I am from Montevideo, the little capital city of Uruguay, in South America. I'm 22 and studying management and social sciences. I also run a small bussiness, we build achitectural models, "maquetas" in spanish, for offshore practices, which allows me to continue my studies and have a little time to participate in forums like this one, for example.
    Well good luck in your carerer joice, I hope it takes off well.

As you probably noticed, english is not my first language, so it will probably be a little messed up, or you'll see me venturing into word-invention. I hope it will reach the point of being a real impediment to good comunication beween "co-forumers"... U C? Word invention there.
    Dont worry, many forum users here use/know multiple laungages and tend to have better grammar and spelling than most american high scholl students...

But you will probably be asking yourself, (if I didn't already short-circuit your brain or something, a thing I usually do when writing) why does this guy define himself as an awkward INTj?
    I was actually asking that, most INTJs have such an overwhelming confidence about them I was shocked to hear one say hes "awkward".

1 - I enjoy pointing out my habilities and achievements. ( not arrogance, but being sincere, not so far from it )
    This must be a very common INTJ trait...you arrogant bastards...

3 - Attraction to women with BPD ( I think it is a male INTJ trait )
    LMAO ahahahah there you go Meta, now I know what to look for in a girl the next time I look for one for you. Ill just go with the crazy ones...(ignore this...lol)

"Don't fits"

1 - I also consistently point out my soft spots too. Although they are not central.

3 - Tendency to procrastinate mantainance activities, and "already thought" stuff.

4 - I look at the eyes of the people, I think it is a good way to comunicate fluently minimizing emotional outbursts, which I hate.

So... I think I am an INTj, but with a bunch of awkwad traits.

So What do you think?
    Dont worry about it man, not everyone fits there type like a cast iron mold. We've all got our quirks some just more than others...like metamorphosis!
    SDMF

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Anon722 View Post
    Well, yeah, isn't "awkward INTJ" a redundancy ?

"Don't fits"

Not necessarily a "don't fit". It could be a sign of emotional security or childlike candor, which could be related to an INTJ's Tertiary Fi, especially if, for example, you grew up in an emotionally safe environment?

Or it could be the opposite: are you somehow trying to beat yourself up by mentioning your faults? Either way, I could see Tertiary Fi doing that.

Again, Tertiary Fi could do that.

Dominant Ni / Inferior Se: "I've already done it all in my head, why bother doing it for real??"

Communication technique aimed at minimising undesirable results. Can someone say Te ?

So What do you think?
    I think that nothing you've said rules out INTJ. Doesn't mean you have to be an INTJ, of course. Just means it's not unlikely. IMO, of course

Oh, and welcome !!

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Awkward INTJ = unnecessarily redundant

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by ThatsWhatHeSaid View Post
    Awkward INTJ = unnecessarily redundant
    I already said that, which makes your post, well...

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by Wandering View Post
    I already said that, which makes your post, well...

LOL, didn't see that!

Still, mine was wittier.

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by ThatsWhatHeSaid View Post
    LOL, didn't see that!

It's getting way too easy to elicit an F response from you, you're gonna have to drop one x soon

Still, mine was wittier.
    But +10 points for T

MBTI
    GONE

Hello Anon -- I'm impressed by the multilingual users on this forum. I'm technically multilngual, but if I had to forum in another language it would probably come out like : "LOLZ omg wutz it?" Basically, unintelligble to native speakers (and anyone else)

Other than using non-slang terms and inventing your own words like you said, I honestly would not have guessed that English isn't your first language.

So welcome! Hope you enjoy the forum.

I worked on scale models for a drafting class once. I was HORRIBLE. It's geometry in 3D. Yikes.
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari

The Unwieldy Clawed One Falcarius's Avatar
    MBTI
    COOL
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    Dino None

Welcome to MBTI Central.

Here at MBTI Central you will learn how to successfully achieve psychoanalysis on your companions, and more importantly you will learn how to perform psychological warfare on your enemies.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thalassa View Post
    Oh our 3rd person reference to ourselves denotes nothing more than we realize we are epic characters on the forum.

Narcissism, plain and simple.