Thread: Howdy!

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I'm pissed because I don't like it when people say to me they have no reason to take my word after they've just jumped in the middle of some shit they know nothing about, and I know more about it than they do, and so do other people in the thread.

MBTI
    CRZY
    Enneagram
    4w5

for trolls everywhere.

Terrible things happen to good people every day.
    Consequentially, I am not one of the good people.
    I am one of the terrible things.

Conclusion: Dinosaurs

OMG, what's going to happen??? is TypologyCentral going to singlehandedly dismantle WESTERN CIVILIZATION and TYPOLOGYCENTRAL?? Get realz, ppl

figsfiggyfigs

Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    I'm pissed because I don't like it when people say to me they have no reason to take my word after they've just jumped in the middle of some shit they know nothing about, and I know more about it than they do, and so do other people in the thread.
    I can't believe something without proof. I didn't jump in the middle. All I said is stop harassing him. What am I too think anyways? if all I see are claims and nothing more? Really, if it were you that came in and witnessed two individuals having a passive-aggressive back and fourth about a noobs trollish-ness, without any evidence, you'd join their side automatically?

It seems like you're set on getting this user banned. Why?

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by AngryWhoremoans View Post
    I can't believe something without proof. I didn't jump in the middle. All I said is stop harassing him.
    That is jumping in the middle of it, since you don't know why we're saying what we're saying. See how that works? You just presume that you know best.

What am I too think anyways? if all I see are claims and nothing more? Really, if it were you that came in and witnessed two individuals being having a back and fourth about a noobs trollish-ness, without any evidence, you'd join their side automatically?
    I'd mind my own fucking business. I wouldn't presume that I knew better unless I did.

It seems like you're set on getting this user banned. Why?
    None of your business.

I would have explained it to you, had your attitude been less condesceding, but fuck no.

I'm usually not aggressive with you at all. You don't know how to address me without me getting aggressive? Usually I'm joking or just making statements and you don't get it. This is the first time I've ever gotten pissed at you, although I was already annoyed over your catty little comments toward me about JTG.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

You have not provided any real evidence for anyone to take your word for it. Don't bring a dumb morality conflict into this or you'll just be asking to get yourself banned again. You're the one being aggressive, no one else here is.

Marmie Dearest has been temp banned for one month for continued aggression after a 24-hour ban.
    Use that Si of yours and try to not repeat past mistakes.

Limit does not troll other typology forums and never has.
    I WEAR A SOMBRERO TO WORK AND EAT TACOS FOR LUNCH AND FIRE MY PISTOLS IN THE AIR WHEN I'M HAPPY

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by OmarFW View Post
    Again, no real evidence for anyone to take your word for it. Don't bring a dumb morality conflict into this or you'll just be asking to get yourself banned again.

Use that Si of yours and try to not repeat past mistakes.

Limit does not troll other typology forums and never has.
    I'll be happy to forward his emails to both of you fuckers on Personality Nation.

This isn't a morality conflict. WTF. The only person who is making this about morality is AngryWhoreMoans up there, who apparently sees this as a righteous cause to protect a person she doesn't even know at all.

Omar, why are you jumping in the middle of this, btw? Are you a troll, too?

figsfiggyfigs

I'll be happy to forward his emails to both of you fuckers on Personality Nation.

This isn't a morality conflict. WTF. The only person who is making this about morality is AngryWhoreMoans up there, who apparently sees this as a righteous cause to protect a person she doesn't even know at all.

Omar, why are you jumping in the middle of this, btw? Are you a troll, too?
    Well at least I got a good laugh out of this one post.

I would have explained it to you, had your attitude been less condesceding, but fuck no.

I'm usually not aggressive with you at all. You don't know how to address me without me getting aggressive? Usually I'm joking or just making statements and you don't get it. This is the first time I've ever gotten pissed at you, although I was already annoyed over your catty little comments toward me about JTG.
    I'll leave the rest, because you obviously have an issue understanding what I have been saying.
    Also, I have not(intentionally) been condescending towards you. You seem to have picked up on something that isn't there.
    Catty remarks about you and JTG? They were never meant to be catty. It was all in good fun, like people would constantly pair off people on vent. It means nothing when its baseless.
    Is this the fuel to the fire? was it the " I don't get the big deal about JTG" post?

Remind me never say anything in good fun around you again, and risk you taking something seriously.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Yeah you're both trolling. Seriously fuck off and die.