User Tag List

First 678910 Last

Thread: Howdy!

figsfiggyfigs

I haven't seen him post anything remotely trollish on the site yet, the only thing I've seen is you accuse him of it because the results of some test he did are similar to a person you know. :/

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I know who it is, they admitted it was them last night, and yes they are trolling, and they are an ENTP.

You like that?

figsfiggyfigs

Well, your word counts for nothing at the moment, even if it is true. I can't verify it until I see him/her actually troll, in which case, you'll be right. For now, it is ambiguous.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Why does my word count for nothing? This person emailed me last night on another site and responded on the content of an email exchanged here between me and TypologyCentral. He openly admitted it was him, and I'm kind of annoyed with you for saying that my word counts for nothing. What the fuck is your problem?

MBTI
    CRZY
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by TypologyCentral View Post
    Are there other tests, sexy person with ballet shoes
    troll or no troll, he liked my shoes. <3

Terrible things happen to good people every day.
    Consequentially, I am not one of the good people.
    I am one of the terrible things.

Conclusion: Dinosaurs

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

It's Limit from Personality Nation and I'm actually kind of pissed at him right now, and I'm suddenly getting the feeling that AngryWhore up there is trolling for him, because I can't explain her attitude otherwise unless she's suddenly turned into the ExFJ moral police.

figsfiggyfigs

Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    Why does my word count for nothing? This person emailed me last night on another site and responded on the content of an email exchanged here between me and TypologyCentral. He openly admitted it was him, and I'm kind of annoyed with you for saying that my word counts for nothing. What the fuck is your problem?
    I was not dismissing what you were saying completely, only putting it aside until I see proof of it. You seem to be taking it personally. I'm not going to take anyones words on someone else when I have no history to prove them right or completely wrong. Until I have visible proof, I can't make any sort of judgment on their intentions, regardless of what anyone says. Do you understand what I'm trying to say? Don't take it so personally, Marm.

It's Limit from Personality Nation and I'm actually kind of pissed at him right now, and I'm suddenly getting the feeling that AngryWhore up there is trolling for him, because I can't explain her attitude otherwise unless she's suddenly turned into the ExFJ moral police.
    There are no morals escapades here. How does it make sense for me to jump on the troll train because someone says they are? " They told me they are" without the him confirming it means nothing to me? Sorry, I try not to jump to conclusion based off of word.
    You need to calm down Marm, and stop taking what I say personally.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

The reason why you're getting on my nerves because you're like "oh leave the new guy alone" like you're trying to correct us, and you don't even know what the hell is going on.

It's funny that you're so quick to take his side without this "evidence" you claim you supposedly need, because apparently you didn't need any evidence to initially take sides.

Just don't talk to me anymore. I'm getting sick of your shit.

figsfiggyfigs

The reason why you're getting on my nerves because you're like "oh leave the new guy alone" like you're trying to correct us, and you don't even know what the hell is going on.

It's funny that you're so quick to take his side without this "evidence" you claim you supposedly need, because apparently you didn't need any evidence to initially take sides.

Just don't talk to me anymore. I'm getting sick of your shit.
    You just lost your shit over nothing. :| I don't really know how to communicate with you, without you getting aggressive.
    You guys were trolling him, me voicing out that you're all trolling him for no visible reason, doe not mean I'm on his side. It's not my responsibility to take anyones side. I haven't, and I won't. Why should I?
    What I can't really wrap my head around is WHY you're pissed off right now. Makes no sense to me. But so be it, deem me as a trolling EXFJ bitch if that makes you feel better.

Why doesn't everyone just calm down.... who cares if it's limit or jesus christ or hey! zeus, gonzalez!!

I don't see how it makes that much of a difference either way.
    Welcome to TypologyCentral, TypologyCentral.