User Tag List

First 910111213 Last

Thread: Howdy!

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Uh.. you know it's against the rulez to post private communication without the permission of everyone involved, right? Are you trying to get Marm in trouble? 'Cause it kind of looks like you might be doing that.

How about everyone just S's TFU?
    The one who buggers a fire burns his penis
    -anonymous graffiti in the basilica at Pompeii

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    Why else would you go digging for a temp ban
    I didn't "dig" at all. The first thing I do when signing up for a new forum is look and see how ban happy the admins are and what kind of thing gets people banned here.

and try to claim that Limit doesn't troll when you know it's him just as much as I do?
    How does the fact that he signed up with the name TypologyCentral equate to him trolling?
    I WEAR A SOMBRERO TO WORK AND EAT TACOS FOR LUNCH AND FIRE MY PISTOLS IN THE AIR WHEN I'M HAPPY

figsfiggyfigs

Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Uh.. you know it's against the rulez to post private communication without the permission of everyone involved, right? Are you trying to get Marm in trouble? 'Cause it kind of looks like you might be doing that.

How about everyone just S's TFU?
    Oh right, I forgot about that.

Well, I hope he gives her permission if he has not been scared away by the troll-craze.

ok, i'm going to watch sailor moon and touch myself. bi guise
    “Some people will tell you that slow is good – but I’m here to tell you that fast is better. I’ve always believed this, in spite of the trouble it’s caused me. Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. That is why God made fast motorcycles, Bubba…”

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

I don't think we ever thought we'd have to make a rule about not making a username that was identical to the name of the site. It doesn't seem real far-fetched or authoritarian to ban such a username. I don't want n00bs thinking this guy speaks for the forum.

Honestly the only reason we haven't done it yet is because most of us are Ps and busy.
    The one who buggers a fire burns his penis
    -anonymous graffiti in the basilica at Pompeii

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by OmarFW View Post
    I didn't "dig" at all. The first thing I do when signing up for a new forum is look and see how ban happy the admins are and what kind of thing gets people banned here.

How does the fact that he signed up with the name TypologyCentral equate to him trolling?
    Because he's an ENTP that was playing dumb posting faux test scores et al, and apparently attempting to mimic JTG, I don't care what the fuck he says. How is that NOT trolling?

What the hell?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Because he's an ENTP that was playing dumb posting faux test scores et al, and apparently attempting to mimic JTG, I don't care what the fuck he says. How is that NOT trolling?
    Seems like fairly subjective evidence on your part. You are claiming him to troll based on "apparent" evidence.

Also, are you correlating ENTPs with being trolls?
    I WEAR A SOMBRERO TO WORK AND EAT TACOS FOR LUNCH AND FIRE MY PISTOLS IN THE AIR WHEN I'M HAPPY

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Am I correlating ENTPs with being trolls?

Only when they post ISFJ functions test results and act like they know nothing about type theory when they've proven themselves to be extremely proficient in it on another forum.

Honestly, I don't see why anyone cares if he's a troll, he's a troll,

and well it's quite clear that he is a troll if he inspired an 11 page thread in which he barely said anything, isn't that like troll-behavior 101?, and hmm he seems to be doing a pretty damn good job of trolling.

in any case, why does this user matter? he doesn't speak for any other new user who signs up here, troll or non-troll. c'mon people

figsfiggyfigs

Quote Originally Posted by The_World_As_Will View Post
    and well it's quite clear that he is a troll if he inspired an 11 page thread in which he barely said anything, isn't that like troll-behavior 101?, and hmm he seems to be doing a pretty damn good job of trolling.
    Wait what? how does that make any logical sense? he didn't say ANYTHING that inspired any sort of reaction from anyone. People troling his thread doesn't make him a troll. LOL. wtf.

Anyhow, I don't know why he's banned, unless he's confirmed with the Mod's that it is actually Limit... Because a username change could've easily been possible otherwise.