`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

harro!!!!!
    `
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

Quote Originally Posted by ThatsWhatHeSaid View Post
    What's up? What're you reading right now? (besides this post)
    After much thought and a lengthy decision-making process, I've gotten about three chapters into an eight hundred biography on Che Guevara. I love it.

And thanks all for the welcome.
    "We are people of this generation, bred in at least modest comfort, housed now in universities, looking uncomfortably to the world we inherit."
    Tom Hayden

~dangerous curves ahead~
    MBTI
    ENTP

Welcome. You're rather emoticon-less for an ENFP.

The only ones I ever really use: and .

If I can't show my emotions through my writing I don't belong writing. And that's what I want to do with my life, so...
    "We are people of this generation, bred in at least modest comfort, housed now in universities, looking uncomfortably to the world we inherit."
    Tom Hayden

It's always something... PuddleRiver's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    5w6

Hello Welcome aboard!
    "In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay one invincible summer."
    ~~~~
    A Christian's life may be the only Bible some people ever read.
    ~~~~
    "The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them" Maya Angelou.
    ~~~~
    I like your Christ. I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ" Gandhi
    ~~~~

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Mikesen View Post
    The only ones I ever really use: and .

If I can't show my emotions through my writing I don't belong writing. And that's what I want to do with my life, so...
    well said. I've heard it said (and think so myself) that anything more than rare usage of inverted commas is also a sign of an inadequate writer... it's kinda like saying you can't think of a way to exactly express something so you're happy to stick in something that will do the job and put it in inverted commas to signify that it's not exactly what you mean.

I'm all for Italics though, for emphasis.

Welcome
    Ils se d�merdent, les mecs: trop bon, trop con..................................MY BLOG!

"When it all comes down to dust
    I will kill you if I must
    I will help you if I can" - Leonard Cohen

MBTI
    GONE

Mikesen and Dana being shy
    Geez, ENFPs who don't like excuses to talk about yourselves and bask under the spotlight? Do you not like birthday parties either?

I felt a bit self-conscious writing an intro thread as well, but it seemed like good etiquette. I was a dork though, I didn't know you're actually supposed to hold dialogues inside the thread, so I did the equivalent of an awkward teen pass-by at a junior high dance. HI!! -- :looks around nervously: -- BYE! -- walks quickly out gym.

So -- welcome to the thread!

There are so many new ENFPs joining the forum I'm practically giddy. If we had a clapping emoticon I'd insert it here --> __<----. Jyyyeeeaaaahh!!!

Seriously though it is really interesting for me (and I think educational for people who have narrow views of what an ENFP is like) to see all the different sorts who share the same type.

And oooh -- an aspiring writer (or do you dislike the 'aspiring' part?) There are other aspiring and a few working writers on the forum. What do you write?
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari

It's not that I plan on living to write. I just started keeping a journal one day and kept going and going and going. I read too much. I think it rubs off on me. The first thing, besides a journal, that I plan on writing is a travelogue type book about America. I plan on taking a year off after undergrad to tour the continent and write about everything. I doubt it will get published, but I feel like it's an interesting thing to do.
    Tom Hayden

I agree though, it is really interesting to see so many ENFP's in one place. I have one ENFP friend in real life. It's really funny though. He's really low on the N scale so I have a ton of trouble relating to him. All the rest of our friends are hardcore S's. Whenever something like Jackass comes on he actually likes it and I have to walk out of the room.

He obviously enjoys some of the more philosophic and political discussions, but he can enjoy the concrete gossip and basic gab a hell of a lot more than me.

I guess the thing that is interesting me the most lately is how radically different two people can be just based on a smaller percentage along one scale. One of my first MBTI discussion buddies said he tested recently and found out he was really low on the T scale (he's an INTP) and we talked for hours about it.
    Tom Hayden