User Tag List

Thread: Ehhhh....

MBTI
    INxP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ISFj

Default Ehhhh....

I'm new to the Myer-Briggs theories. Forums too, just to get that out there. Through multiple quiz taking, I've received a couple of results; INTP & INFP are the most common answers. I'm not really sure which one I am, but I suppose that's a bit irrelevant at the moment ^_^'. You need to know a bit about my past to begin your probing, correct?

-Born in '96 (Capricorn Sun, Gemini Moon, Libra Rising for you zodiac people)
    -Lived in a trailer park for 2/3 of my life in Hephzibah, GA.
    -Started school early; Skipped up
    -Moved to Indiana for mom to go to school and get a degree at Purdue
    -Fell in love for the first time; consequently discovered I was bi
    Blah blah blah... onto the important stuff!

-Interested in Genetics, Medical Application, Children, Human Psychology, Zodiac, The Holocaust and WW2 times, etc.

Ask and it shall be answered C:
    Last edited by ICameForTheMuffins; 05-05-2011 at 06:45 PM. Reason: Looked around the site a bit more ^^'
    "...But what can be gleaned from the light we see today? The people of this world have cast away their will to create, drowning themselves instead in an endless cycle of consumption… What you see now is the deceitful light cast by their stagnant eyes. The people you've encountered in your lifetime are not people at all. They're less than human – mere sacks of flesh and bone. Only upon the realization of self-will, can a person truly be called a man…"—Margulis

It's always something... PuddleRiver's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    5w6

Hi Welcome, glad to have you with us.
    "In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay one invincible summer."
    ~~~~
    A Christian's life may be the only Bible some people ever read.
    ~~~~
    "The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them" Maya Angelou.
    ~~~~
    I like your Christ. I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ" Gandhi
    ~~~~

MBTI
    INxP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ISFj

Thank you . Happy to be greeted.
    "...But what can be gleaned from the light we see today? The people of this world have cast away their will to create, drowning themselves instead in an endless cycle of consumption… What you see now is the deceitful light cast by their stagnant eyes. The people you've encountered in your lifetime are not people at all. They're less than human – mere sacks of flesh and bone. Only upon the realization of self-will, can a person truly be called a man…"—Margulis

MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Welcome!

What do you or not identify with in the INTP and INFP descriptions?
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by ICameForTheMuffins View Post
    I'm new to the Myer-Briggs theories. Forums too, just to get that out there. Through multiple quiz taking, I've received a couple of results; INTP & INFP are the most common answers. I'm not really sure which one I am, but I suppose that's a bit irrelevant at the moment ^_^'. You need to know a bit about my past to begin your probing, correct?

-Born in '96 (Capricorn Sun, Gemini Moon, Libra Rising for you zodiac people)
    -Lived in a trailer park for 2/3 of my life in Hephzibah, GA.
    -Started school early; Skipped up
    -Moved to Indiana for mom to go to school and get a degree at Purdue
    -Fell in love for the first time; consequently discovered I was bi
    Blah blah blah... onto the important stuff!

-Interested in Genetics, Medical Application, Children, Human Psychology, Zodiac, The Holocaust and WW2 times, etc.

Ask and it shall be answered C:
    Mixed types are appearing to be more common than I ever imagined. Just don't believe this malarkey that you have to identify with only one type description! That is only a fiction invented by a couple of women about 70 years ago. As for your birth zodiac, date and time of birth and location would be most helpful. You can PM it to me and I'll give you a result as soon as I receive it.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx

hey hey hey welcome

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

Hello young member. Welcome to the forums. Muffins here are always the best kind.