User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: So I guess I'm ESFJ or whatever

2w3 so/sp
    ESFj Ti

Supposedly there are no ESFJs on the internet. I don't believe it. Maybe they just lurk because they don't feel like they can contribute, or maybe they are posting under the guise of another type

Glad your son likes it Starry It's one of my favorite pictures.
    {The Diplomat}

Quote Originally Posted by Haven View Post

I've bounced around different types for a long time, but a few months ago I settled on ESFJ. I hate being in between types, I would rather just own it. I toyed around with socioncs for a long time and it's great in some situations, but pretty much useless a lot of the time. I think it's had a lot of influence from communism, in that everyone is supposed to have their place in society and that's it. It's just not very helpful in most social interaction. People just see what they want to see.

I'm about to graduate with a computer science degree. There's just something really satisfying about writing a program and getting it to work. I'm always helping my classmates figure out what to do for assignments, though I can be a little impatient working with other people. Sometimes I just space out for hours or days working on one of my programs and I forget how to talk to people. It's a little embarrassing.

I love my music. I pick a couple albums and listen to them for a few weeks until I get tired of them. I've been listening to Nine Inch Nails lately. Before that it was Blur and Gorillaz. I just pick and choose a few bands from a genre and stick with them.

Anyway, I am a ESFJ, ask me anything.
    Which type do you get along with least?