User Tag List

12 Last

Default Howdy Folks! Don't miss a chance to say hello to new loser

Hello all, brainzzz.. i want your brainzz

I discovered MBTI 1 months ago and recently this classy forum .These resarches give me different angle to think it in new way.

I want to explain myself to get your precious opinions;

Im very self confidant,sometimes narsistic inside,but outside i’m humble without acting,it comes naturally.

Can't burden too emotional things. But inside i’m dreamer when i lack of feel something badly then my dreams took a place,and my rich fantasies make me feel alive.sometimes all day long But…

My logic and thoughts control me,on theory i analyze all situation one by one and find the appropriate solution however, in practice i cant perform well in social situation.

Im distant and cool person from outside,but inside i feel a lot like emo  and warm close friend.Ok ok i admit,i dont wish to be meet or interact with many people because they don't deserve it...waste of time..

If something treatens my inner kingdom and my own values then i become fierce barbarian(my king logic goes then emo rebels took control over my body,say harsh words easily or uses punches instead of words.. i feel weak after that…But this is rare situation ,if the people know me well,then they know how to act. I’m diplomatic usually aganist F types,sarcastic to T types.

I’m messy and unorganized person(desk,clothes etc), i often lost my keys and stuff and tend to be clumsy. + default:term of slacking fits me well.

But i decided quickly,impatient and love to plan then execute,i planned everything in my life.even daily,weekly things. Asking too many question to myself,what should i eat today,what should i choose,when the decison is clear then i relief. I got schemes in my head. When i want something to happen then i become hardworking nerd,ignore my inner desires and external factors then focus on subject like 20 hours without distraction.My hobbies are consistant,i can do same things over an over,listen to same music,quite constantly.

use analogies and metaphors to joke ,tease,and explain something (my life style kinda, can’t talk normally much…people get me wrong especially, intense sensors makes me sick,dont understand what am i talkin about.(i learned sensor notion after MBTI ,different and insufficent defitinition i had used before .)

I didn’t care about details much except if i really want to learn something totally then i become master of that related topic then details become important for me.

I’m empathic, like to listen and help people,understand their behaivors well and offer them good solution and success. ( benefit/purpose: my motivator is appreciation,i want to see in their eyes explictly/implicitly doesn’t matter-i confessed this to myself after all.) . My friends often use me as a advisor due to for that reason.For exp. ‘’That girl actually means that like this,you have to behave like that then everyting will be ok,trust me on that’’ i said.

I can help the others but i cant help myself in social situations,im suck at this one. That is my worst part. I feel myself like a alien in parties,social gatherings.

In high school, i was succesfull at algebra, physics ,history and philsophy.Casually, attracted to computer programming.My math teacher begged me to study in science area but i had made my choice long time ago,i want to become master of social science,that attracts me a lot.Because i felt, i m not genius and cant become valuable scientist.But in social science,if u become a master,it needs dedication,reading,hardworking and skill which i posses are adequate.[im quite obsessive about developing myself]. ---For Exp>Math teacher in highschool tried to solve one problem and spent like 30min,i was impatient,said you are wasting time,i can solve this in 5 min with my method,he said then do it,i solved,everyone in the class objected and said no this isnt valid for all,only for this spesific question on the table...after a couple minutes passed,Math teacher said excellent henceforth i ll call you assistant professor which can beat professor...(btw i hate existing formulas,systems...i choose and try to find my way,and resist to memorize existing ones .. i'm impatient,love to choose quickly,practically,undecided people get me nervous.

Good at chess and strategy games.I see my life like chess board,think too much before act that then im stuck in social things.Good at arguing as well,especially in debates,i become leader in group and control them then beat the other groups.Quickly find counter arguments, and use them,creates quick analogies(foreseen what are they gonna say like social chess —people appreciate me as good orator but im suck in writing somehow.

Sometimes,i can read people like the mentalist guy (tv show u know i thing) for exp. ‘’In ten seconds,i say ‘’this woman’s husband beats her,that’s why she acts like that,you will see ,i’m right… on following days’’

I always envy extraverted people and the people don’t think much and care free.I blame tons of books which i read over years due to reserved personility which i have.Then i quitted and become a care free person like 2 years,dont study,read or think much, became hedonist,tried to be extraverted but i failed.But my sub conscious disturbed me over time then i returned the place where i started.

I choosed to study law in order to become a master in social science. Tons of details in things killing me,sometimes im swearing myself for this choice yet im not feel regretful. But i remember this well known quote and laugh at myself bitterly that nobody knows until now.’’What doesn’t kill me makes me stronger.’’ Then questioning accuracy of these words as well with thinking.

Imo,A person can’t judge himself/herself totally in objective way then i started to ask myself.. friends,people..what do they see or say about me.

INTP roommate—you are good advisor.You can persuade anyone for anything.

ESFJ mother ----- you think like robot,how do you do that ? im afraid you will become second hitler for this world.

ISTP father --------you are knowledge seeker and im proud of you.

ENFJ my best mate—you are perfectionalist,stop that…give me advice…you choosed your friends and catagorize them..hmm interesting.x person-for fun,Y person for intellectual satisfaction.(he implies my ENFP mate as x) ( Ofc i didnt say anything,he figured it out how my brain works in time)

ENFP close friend and cousin----- the one who doesnt love you,has to die ( i feel they are completing my missing sides thats why i like them. care free,doesnt care social rules,extraverted type...

ESFP-close friend--you are slacker person of all times.But after i showed my persistant and hard working side,he suprised. (I lost 30kg in one year with daily intense sport and success in lessons then he quitted from saying that -_-

INFJ-close friend- >>he insisted that he's rational but i didnt think so then tease him a lot and happy to see him become enraged in time, he get used to.. then become immune to my sarcasm>>he say '' people doesnt understand you especially girls.. stop talking figuratively,now he makes counter sarcastic jokes to me :> he says you are lookin people like bacteria,the scientist who uses its microscope.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------

My native language aint english, maybe you ll find this post suck in many ways… that doesn’t bother me,critize me if you wish,i’m not sensitive . Thx for patience to read

I’m questioning myself over an over like unending loop. What’s my true type ? love to heed objective thoughts from masters.

INXX TJ - FJ - FP – TP outside im like P, but i feel i’am J.. i care people and help them like,and even think to sacrife myself to rescue my beloved ones like F,try to find true love and dreaming about her daily.
    I think a lot and act rationally like T. ,i cant stop my sarcasm even flirting or praise em with metaphrs ..fail ( i have tried not to be prejudice about myself but when the subject is me,i have doubt..well this default for me)

One test say ann.test 5w6, First free MBTI Test- INFJ then INTJ, INTP, ISTP,INFP,INTJ…---manually when i looked cognitive functions yesterday.I have doubts now beacuse its like mixed type.Is it possible sui generis MBTI type :=,i feel myself as INTJ maybe im wrong after all,ready to hear.

MBTI
    FREE

Welcome. I hope you can find something worthwhile here, even with the language barrier. There are some forum members with native languages other than English; maybe you can have more meaningful conversations with some of them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

welcome !

Quote Originally Posted by Jonnyboy View Post
    There are some forum members with native languages other than English; maybe you can have more meaningful conversations with some of them.
    On what are you basing this statement ? !
    I mean how is more likely that French member will understand member from Poland better in English than will native American?

MBTI
    FREE

Quote Originally Posted by Chloé View Post
    welcome !

On what are you basing this statement ? !
    I mean how is more likely that French member will understand member from Poland better in English than will native American?
    I was implying that there would probably be a person who shares his native language. I forgot that on the internet people assume others are mentally retarded. I'll be sure to take additional time to prevent this in the future.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I was implying that there would probably be a person who shares his native language. I forgot that on the internet people assume others are mentally retarded. I'll be sure to take additional time to prevent this in the future.
    there are very little people on this board who share native language besides english

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Hello loser!

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Welcome. I hope you can find something worthwhile here, even with the language barrier. There are some forum members with native languages other than English; maybe you can have more meaningful conversations with some of them.
    Or maybe he could have a meaningful conversation with me, since I know how hard it is to speak and write in languages that aren't one's mother tongue.

Tell me Johnnyboy, what languages do you speak besides English?

*swishes tail, pet peeved*

Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    Hello loser!
    You meant hello new loser!

Thus the title, Howdy Folks! Don't miss a chance to say hello to new loser!

Anyways, hello new loser!

Quote Originally Posted by Chloé View Post
    there are very little people on this board who share native language besides english
    Not really. I've encountered quite a few non-native English speakers here... a lot more than I originally guessed upon joining. Some of them just have a very excellent grasp of English so it isn't obvious and some may lurk rather than post for the simple reason they aren't confident with their English. Perhaps being open about it will encourage others to approach them.
    "The purpose of life is to be defeated by greater and greater things." - Rainer Maria Rilke

Quote Originally Posted by iwakar View Post
    Not really. I've encountered quite a few non-native English speakers here... a lot more than I originally guessed upon joining. Some of them just have a very excellent grasp of English so it isn't obvious and some may lurk rather than post for the simple reason they aren't confident with their English. Perhaps being open about it will encourage others to approach them.
    only one who shares my language on this board is Antisocial One, get my point ?