12 Last

Thread: New ISTP here

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    LSI

Default New ISTP here

Hi, I'm excited to be here! And some additional trivia: I'm trying things out with an INTJ boyfriend. I have some interesting social dynamics (or lack of) in my life...
    "You have enemies? Good. That means you stood up for something." - Eminem

MBTI
    INFJ

Good luck and welcome. im new too but everyone is friendly here so dont worry!

MBTI
    ENTP

Do you like guns, motorcycles, axes or hiking ?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

welcome to the brotherhood

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    LSI

Hiking, yes. But for chrissake I'm not that masculine. I do like martial arts, and as you can see by my avatar (if you are ridiculous enough to know about American Girl dolls), I worked a fair bit on customizing her. I do find customizing many things fun in general, and ISTPs enjoy customizing... I don't put car engines or computers together, but I still have many other traits of an ISTP (that would fit a woman more than their type's stereotypical macho man). I love roller coasters, sex, and camping. I am blunt. I enjoy the straightforwardness of my partner, naturally. He is one of the few who understands the ridiculousness that is me. I am not an intellectual and I love airplanes - hopefully I can at least get a Private Pilot's License someday. As a part-time job, I want to be a pizza delivery woman over the summer... I could go on, but even though I don't want to be an engineer (I suck at math) or fix machinery (not my thing at all), I still believe I am very much ISTP. But my S is close to my N, which is why I really appreciate my ingenious boyfriend.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Me too.... another new ISTP female. Also like to customize stuff =) amongst other things........ anyways, i'm sure you will all hear my big mouth around here soon enough hahaha...... Glad to meet you all.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    LSI

You aren't into fixing cars, are you? I'm kind of hoping not. :P Welcome!

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Nope, not into fixing cars, although I am into fixing computers. I like a lot of girlie stuff too, like experimenting with makeup and fashion and playing Hello Kitty video games. I pretty much like masculine and feminine activities equally, although you won't find me under a car or operating heavy machinery anytime soon (Too physically small for that kindof stuff, although I might try a car one of these days ;o). Flying a plane, skydiving, skiing, or pretty much any other individual sport, I'm up for. I still like to ride roller coasters too haha....sex and camping pretty much a given LoL! ;o)

Thx for the welcome! It is somewhat refreshing seeing that other female istp's exist.......=) I always wondered why I was attracted to all these "dangerous" things that my friends weren't, and why I wanted such totally different things. I felt like I was leading a double life, and much of what I did in my off-time was private and off-limits to them. When I found mbti, it explained everything lol...... No, I wasn't a "bad seed", I was just an istp and meant to be that way. I love being istp. It's a real whoop in the a**. LoL.....

I like your sig, SoMiGo......=)

MBTI
    ISTx

I want a private pilot's license also.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Go for it..... thinking I probably will one of these days when I get other goals out of the way. It seems like life moves so much slower than I want it to due to: thinking things out. Sometimes I wish I were one of those people who could: Just do it. But alas, it wasn't meant for me. I have to analyze any little thing to death and: do it right. Else I won't do it at all. And when I don't follow those rules: boy do I veer off into bad places lmao. I'm not sorry, but I have found myself ending in despair a time or two. The most fun can also mean the most disaster.