User Tag List

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6
    Socionics
    INTj

Default Awkward soliloquy time for the INTP.

Hello.

This is, oddly, the third... yeah, third forum I've signed up for that is dedicated to MBTI and psychological type.

What can I say? I'm addicted, dang it. Still mastering the system, still reading Lenore Thomson's book. (She's awesome, by the way, and explains stuff clearly with lots of examples if you need them.)

About me... er.

*cricket chirps*

Well:
    INTP, 5w6, Melancholy/Phlegmatic, INTj, Green... la de da.

I'm a teenage novelist. I abhor Twilight. Sorry... but even I can write better than that. :steam: And lemme say: I'm not wonderful. But... yurg.

Stuff I've randomly decided to figure out: Writing, psychology, the names of the letters of the Greek alphabet (don't ask), body language, languages in general (taking French right now, will take Spanish soon). Systems, like RPG Maker XP, which I manipulate to do my bidding. MWAHAHA! Being persuasive, as well. It involves using the right words, tone, connotation, body language, and proximity.

Achievements:
    1. Writing... three... novels... except I'm still carrying around their manuscripts, and they're more red ink than black. Actually, the first two I've given up on editing. The third, however... *shakes head* You don't want to get me talking about this

2. Tripping over flat surfaces no less than five times.

3. Totally weirding out the other Mock Trial team when I went up as expert witness with my logical statements. I had thought I'd never be prepared for the stuff when I was reading the case, because I was actually trying to figure out what the real answer would be when the case was designed so that either team could win.

My opinions of the forums I've been to so far?

Forum #1: INTP Central. Oh... sheesh. It's like you have to be a sulky teenager to be an INTP, and you have to complain about all your problems. Or use big words. Or tell people they're stupid. Or be insecure. Not everyone was, and most of those people got yelled at at some point in time. I was seriously wondering: If you're an INTP who is content with yourself... does that make you an INTJ? Because these "INTPs" aren't acting like they are...

Forum #2: Personality Cafe. Totally awesome, with people who were there for purposes other than screaming. Some are actually intelligent. In fact, most people are. Found this site off a link from one of the PerC users.

Forum #3: Been here ten minutes, and I'm not passing judgment yet. Nice layout, though. Peach and turquoise. It's bright.

Okay? Good enough for an intro. Let's move on.
    ^ I did just say that. But I might be joking. Or asleep.

The writing of a female and teenage INTP (!): myexplodingcat.com

Definition of "Thinker": N. One who would rather have a solution to his problem than emotional sympathy that does nothing, because if he comes to you with a problem, he actually wants to solve it. Thinking does not equate androidism.

I came because of the interesting username. I stayed for the evaluation of other MBTI forums. Overall, this proved to be quite an enjoyable experience.

MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by myexplodingcat View Post
    Hello.

This is, oddly, the third... yeah, third forum I've signed up for that is dedicated to MBTI and psychological type.

What can I say? I'm addicted, dang it. Still mastering the system, still reading Lenore Thomson's book. (She's awesome, by the way, and explains stuff clearly with lots of examples if you need them.)
    I love her book. I've got my copy worn out.

I'm a teenage novelist. I abhor Twilight. Sorry... but even I can write better than that.
    I have no doubt in my mind about that!

Stuff I've randomly decided to figure out: Writing, psychology, the names of the letters of the Greek alphabet (don't ask), body language, languages in general (taking French right now, will take Spanish soon). Systems, like RPG Maker XP, which I manipulate to do my bidding. MWAHAHA! Being persuasive, as well. It involves using the right words, tone, connotation, body language, and proximity.

Achievements:
    1. Writing... three... novels... except I'm still carrying around their manuscripts, and they're more red ink than black. Actually, the first two I've given up on editing. The third, however... *shakes head* You don't want to get me talking about this

3. Totally weirding out the other Mock Trial team when I went up as expert witness with my logical statements. I had thought I'd never be prepared for the stuff when I was reading the case, because I was actually trying to figure out what the real answer would be when the case was designed so that either team could win.
    You sound INTP enough.

Forum #1: INTP Central. Oh... sheesh. It's like you have to be a sulky teenager to be an INTP, and you have to complain about all your problems. Or use big words. Or tell people they're stupid. Or be insecure. Not everyone was, and most of those people got yelled at at some point in time. I was seriously wondering: If you're an INTP who is content with yourself... does that make you an INTJ? Because these "INTPs" aren't acting like they are...

Forum #2: Personality Cafe. Totally awesome, with people who were there for purposes other than screaming. Some are actually intelligent. In fact, most people are. Found this site off a link from one of the PerC users.

Forum #3: Been here ten minutes, and I'm not passing judgment yet. Nice layout, though. Peach and turquoise. It's bright.

I'm also on Personality Cafe (I'm Dementia in Absentia) and enjoy it alot.

I've only visited INTP Central occasionally and never bothered to set up an account. At this point I don't see much need to join. I've heard other people with similar complaints about that forum and I've got my hands full already with Typology Central and Personality Cafe and a couple other forums I occasionally visit. I've heard from some that INTP Forum is better but I've never been there myself.

Hope you enjoy it here at TypoC!
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6
    Socionics
    INTj

Hi!

No, you don't need to join INTPf. They're up on their soapbox.

Weird, no Thanks button? Huh.

Definition of "Thinker": N. One who would rather have a solution to his problem than emotional sympathy that does nothing, because if he comes to you with a problem, he actually wants to solve it. Thinking does not equate androidism.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6
    Socionics
    INTj

Ohh, reputation points. Gotcha.

Works for me!

MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Ohh, reputation points. Gotcha.

Works for me!
    Well there is no points involved anymore. I think there used to be some kind of rating system in place long before I joined this forum but they dropped it.
    Repping is like a private form of thanking and a little more personal.
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Hello.

About me... er.

*cricket chirps*

Well:
    INTP, 5w6, Melancholy/Phlegmatic, INTj, Green... la de da.

I'm a teenage novelist. I abhor Twilight. Sorry... but even I can write better than that. :steam: And lemme say: I'm not wonderful. But... yurg.

Achievements:

You must tell us your gender. We have a lot of fluffy topics around here that require us to know your gender. We're finding that out lately.
    Also, welcome! Congrats, you kept my attention for the entire post.. You should start a blog here!
    06/13 10:51:03 five sounds: you!!!
    06/13 10:51:08 shortnsweet: no you!!
    06/13 10:51:12 shortnsweet: go do your things and my things too!
    06/13 10:51:23 five sounds: oh hell naw
    06/13 10:51:55 shortnsweet: !!!!
    06/13 10:51:57 shortnsweet: (cries)
    06/13 10:52:19 RiftsWRX: You two are like furbies stuck in a shoe box

My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Hi!

No, you don't need to join INTPf. They're up on their soapbox.

Weird, no Thanks button? Huh.
    I was thinking of going there just to see what happens. Ruffle some feathers.
    Edit. The "star" is a reputation button so you can comment on people's posts, you can type your private "thanks" and "lols" and private "that person is an idiot" comments in there.
    06/13 10:51:03 five sounds: you!!!
    06/13 10:51:08 shortnsweet: no you!!
    06/13 10:51:12 shortnsweet: go do your things and my things too!
    06/13 10:51:23 five sounds: oh hell naw
    06/13 10:51:55 shortnsweet: !!!!
    06/13 10:51:57 shortnsweet: (cries)
    06/13 10:52:19 RiftsWRX: You two are like furbies stuck in a shoe box

My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.

Anew Leaf

My attention was held on the second read through. I love the part about twilight. .

Welcome!!