User Tag List

12 Last

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram

Default Hello!!!! I am an INTP!

Well hello there, to anybody who reads this. I just happened upon this site, while trying to learn about my personality type. I was looking for information about a possible INTP/INFP hybrid, and I stumbled upon a thread that was somewhere in here, which didn't really give me much of an answer. Regardless of what I didn't learn about myself from that thread, I still felt like signing up as a noob anyway.

Honestly, I'm still not really sure what this forum is about. Maybe I should have lurked a tad bit more, but what the hell. Sometimes it is good to dive into something without knowing much about it. Although I don't do that often, I had a feeling that this site would possibly give me some insight into what makes me tick, and what makes me tick is something which I have been searching to find for quite some time now.

I am a master of procrastination. It is the only thing of which I am positively sure about myself. In fact, the reason I started looking up my personality type is because I was procrastinating my study. Also, I'm still procrastinating study as I write this post. It's very likely this isn't a good thing, for I have a chemistry exam at 3 tomorrow afternoon. One could possibly understand why I would procrastinate chemistry study anyway. Acid/base buffers and molecular geometry are not things that I find much interest in, to be honest.

Another reason why I would be procrastinating is that I feel that maybe the career path that I thought would be a great idea last year doesn't seem like it is for me anymore. A degree in science, Geology to be exact, seemed very interesting to me before. But my head changed recently for some reason. And now I'm thinking that career in writing, or maybe even teaching, would be better. But honestly, I'm still not sure.

Anyway, I think this is a fair enough introduction. Although maybe I could delve into myself a little bit more, I feel that this is sufficient. Or something like that.

MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram
    5w6

haha...don't feel alone, my friend. I'm procrastinating, too. I need to be preparing a speech for tomorrow, and I need to be grading papers [I hate grading papers] but here I am on this forum. Your introduction is really funny and thanks for joining us. I'm a writer and a teacher and I often think that I should have taken more practical things in my undergrad work...you know, like Chemistry, geesh...aren't we humans just funny creatures?!

Okay, I'm going to go prepare my speech. I hope you do well on your exam tomorrow.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

Hi there ho there
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by d'lene View Post
    haha...don't feel alone, my friend. I'm procrastinating, too. I need to be preparing a speech for tomorrow, and I need to be grading papers [I hate grading papers] but here I am on this forum. Your introduction is really funny and thanks for joining us. I'm a writer and a teacher and I often think that I should have taken more practical things in my undergrad work...you know, like Chemistry, geesh...aren't we humans just funny creatures?!

Okay, I'm going to go prepare my speech. I hope you do well on your exam tomorrow.
    The wandering mind is both a beautiful and worrisome thing. I have a question for you. Well, maybe two. Who and what do you teach? Also, why and how often do you regret not taking a more practical line of study? I'm at a little bit of a crossroad right now and I'm not sure of anything. =/

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by spamtar View Post
    Hi there ho there
    Hello good sir or madam! Also, your avatar is fantastic! Is it a portrait of yourself? Are you the cat or the coon?

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by guy_smiley2 View Post
    Hello good sir or madam! Also, your avatar is fantastic! Is it a portrait of yourself? Are you the cat or the coon?
    Thank you. I feel a little like both at certain times and then neither. A MasterBlaster state of being.

Who is the muppet in your avi? Any particular reason as to your choice of avi if I may be so bold to inquire?
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram

Thank you. I feel a little like both at certain times and then neither. A MasterBlaster state of being.

Who is the muppet in your avi, if I may be so bold to inquire?
    It's Guy Smiley, the game show host from Sesame Street. Hah, for some reason I always remembered him from Sesame Street. I use the username because when playing video games, I try and choose a nickname which nobody uses. I just though of Guy Smiley for some reason, and use it as my username for pretty much everything now.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by guy_smiley2 View Post
    It's Guy Smiley, the game show host from Sesame Street. Hah, for some reason I always remembered him from Sesame Street. I use the username because when playing video games, I try and choose a nickname which nobody uses. I just though of Guy Smiley for some reason, and use it as my username for pretty much everything now.
    Aaah yes. I thought I recognized him. Had a quick slip down memory lane shifting down the "street" between Oscar, Count von Count and Cookie Monster to pull up the memory.

You seem a good addition.

Have fun and hope you find something worthwhile during your procrastinations.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram

Aaah yes. I thought I recognized him. Had a quick slip down memory lane shifting down the "street" between Oscar, Count von Count and Cookie Monster to pull up the memory.

You seem a good addition.

Have fun and hope you find something worthwhile during your procrastinations.
    Why thank you! It was nice talking to you. =)

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

welcome to the brotherhood