User Tag List

Thread: Introducing.. The 35th Voyager

Default Introducing.. The 35th Voyager

Hello. Pleased to meet you all. I'm not to profound with introductions, but I'm sure we will get to know each other soon enough. I wish to learn and perhaps meet interesting people, and surely you can find both knowledge and some intriguing characters on this forum, no?

At least, that is what I hope.

Anyway, happy to finally be a member.

5w4 sp/sx

Just wondering, how did you decide on that peculiar user name? Why "before the war?"
    The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge. Neither love without knowledge, nor knowledge without love can produce a good life. - Bertrand Russell
    A herring's blog
    Johari / Nohari

Thank you.

I'm pretty sensitive with words and language, how it sounds and how written words combined can be so aesthetically attractive. "Vorm Krieg" was such a phrase.

Also, it really doesn't mean anything to me. Had I chosen for example the username "Roy Batty", one of my favorite fictional characters, I may eventually have grown tired of it because my affection to the movie might fade or maybe I would maybe find more interest in another character, real or fictional.

"Vorm Krieg" is really just nonsense when taken out of literal context. That way there wouldn't be any meaning assigned to it, and make a very personal screen name wich is only associated with myself.

And yes - I always do this when registering. You can imagine how long it took for me to settle with the name.

I bet someone skilled could make a good analysis of me with this information, haha.

3w2 so

You should have choosen "vorm krieeesch" if you wanted to sound like a real guy from cologne

Welcome voyager
    Johari / Nohari

"How dreadful!" cried Lord Henry. "I can stand brute force, but brute reason is quite unbearable. There is something unfair about its use. It is hitting below the intellect."
    ~ Oscar Wilde - The picture of Dorian Gray

Tier 1 Member Array LunaLuminosity's Avatar
    7w6 so/sp

Welcome, 35th Voyager

I look forward to learning of you and your voyages

Senior Member Array

Welcome voyager. If you don't mind me asking, are you happy to see the women on TypeC as what's potentially evidenced by your avatar?

Thank you all.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenaphor View Post
    Welcome voyager. If you don't mind me asking, are you happy to see the women on TypeC as what's potentially evidenced by your avatar?
    I feel kind of dumb, but can you rephrase the question? What does my avatar evidence?