User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    ENTP

Post ENTP Female...so that explains it!

"Resists authority." That must explain why I was ousted from daycare at the tender age of 2.

This forum has been a fun diversion as I learn more about MBTI, closing sales techniques and the color red. I've recently discovered MBTI in the pursuit of self-awareness as my family has often accused me of being displaced by a drunken stork. I've come to realize I'm surrounded by feeling types and I'm an alien in their midst as an NT.

I've taken multiple tests as suggested and they all seem to point directly to the ENTP type as you'll see from my results. I must agree as keeping quiet to allow the brainstorming of a pregnant pause literally gives me hives. Listening is not one of my more refined skills.

Thank you for having me. I look forward to your insight and irreverent humor. Please feel free to evaluate my results. This is all very new to me and I am now obsessed with learning about the profile types.

Extroverted (E) 78.79% Introverted (I) 21.21%
    Intuitive (N) 71.88% Sensing (S) 28.13%
    Thinking (T) 70.27% Feeling (F) 29.73%
    Perceiving (P) 63.64% Judging (J) 36.36%

The Enneagram is a personality system which divides the entire human personality into nine behavioral tendencies, this is your score on each...

Your main type is Type 8
    Your variant is sexual

Type 1 Perfectionism ||||||||||38%

Type 2 Helpfulness ||||18%

Type 3 Image Focus ||||||||||||||||||78%

Type 4 Hypersensitivity ||10%

Type 5 Detachment |||||| 22%

Type 6 Anxiety |||||||||||| 46%

Type 7 Adventurousness ||||||||||||||||||||86%

Type 8 Aggressiveness |||||||||||||||||||| 86%

Type 9 Calmness ||||||||||||||||||||86%

MBTI
    INFP

Ah.. just what I need.

Welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by ~Aviendha View Post
    "Resists authority." That must explain why I was ousted from daycare at the tender age of 2.
    Impressive ENTP resume there!

I was almost ousted from kindergarten for being clueless, withdrawn, and antisocial. Fast forward 6 years, and I was flipping off the student teachers, being one of the class clowns, and accumulating enough detentions (due to not serving the original ones for flipping off the student teachers) that I had to spend an hour after school for the last two weeks. [unsure of what emoticon to put here ]

The stork wasn't drunk, just a little ornery probably.

My thorough analysis of your MBTI results indicates that you are an ENTP.

I have not taken or studied the enneagram, but it is interesting.

MBTI
    Zzzz

Another ENTP?! Is something in the air?

Oh man, I half-jokingly prophesied the end of the world due to a talking takeover by ENTPs with a foreshadowing of what I feel to be their totem animal...the House Sparrow. *gulp*

Welcome... and um, please don't chirp me to death!

It's always something... PuddleRiver's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    5w6

Hey there Welcome, hope you like what we've done with the place.
    "In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay one invincible summer."
    ~~~~
    A Christian's life may be the only Bible some people ever read.
    ~~~~
    "The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them" Maya Angelou.
    ~~~~
    I like your Christ. I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ" Gandhi
    ~~~~

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

I was barred from entering kindergarten at first for insubordination- I didn't see WHY I should color the stoplights or people the right color or listen to that stranger lady

nice to see another enneagram 7w8 around!

have some welcome points and please fill this out so that we can get to know you better!
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    GONE

Hey Aviendha -- any special significance with the name?

Welcome to the forum! What kind of sales do you do? I also have a sales background, I think ENXP is naturally drawn to it. And I didn't get kicked out of preschool, but I got to skip nap time and roam around the yard with the other hyperactive kids.

And Whatever -- I think she's an Ennegram 8, not 7. I think I might be 7w8 though! Marry m-- oh wait. Damn you and LadyJaye. Hahaha. But ooh, I'm gonna be taking notes now to confirm my Ennegram type.

~Avienda, Substitute is also an Ennegram 8 ENTP, maybe you two will be able to compare notes! There are lots of other ENTPs on the forum so may you have fun playing in the sandbox.
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari

~dangerous curves ahead~
    MBTI
    ENTP

ENTP female?

Welcome! The world could always use more of our brilliance.

I'm a 7w6 I think. I remember I was one step removed from whatever, that lovely lady.

Now just don't step on any of the critters we have around here, and you should be fine. *jostles around the sandbox for more room*

MBTI
    INFP

Can you link me to where you took that enneagram test?

MBTI
    ENTP

Oh what fun! So many posts in so little time. I'm gonna like this place. Funny thing is...I always tell my coworkers to get out of the sandbox!

Dana: I took the test here Free Enneagram Personality Test

DD: A House Sparrow?? At least let it be a Blue Jay! Now they can really be annoying though still impressive.

whatever: I'll certainly respond to the survey questions when I complete the report I should have completed this morning.

CzeCze: Aviendha - Maiden of the Spear; a warrior woman who marries her weapon and is one of the main characters of the Wheel of Time fantasy series by Robert Jordan. I love epic fantasy and strong women with weapons. When I grow up I want to be Lara Croft (Tomb Raider ).

As for sales, currently I'm consulting clients on the management of hospital information systems software. I am in the process of making a position change to an account management role. I would assume the sales activity for existing clients in my territory. I seem to build relationships and trust rather quickly with clients. I hope my ENTP-ness encourages and motivates my clients rather than stifles them. This is part of the reason I want to discover how my type affects those around me.

As for the enneagram results, I was somewhat baffled when I received the same percentage on 7,8 and 9. I'm a Calm, Aggressive Adventurer?? I must do more research!