User Tag List

First 345

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by ~Aviendha View Post
    I can tell you that 2 cars passed me today on a 7 hour trip. I hate getting passed on the interstate; if I could drive 90mph the whole way I would.
    I thought you looked familiar. And, I only had to drive 90 mph long enough to leave you wayyyy back there.

MBTI
    ENTP

Hey Jen! I would have to say I'm definitely more free spirited than intellectual. I keep reading about these advanced NT's and I'm like...how is it that I'm a moron at math?? Some testing has shown that I am actually very good with numeric reasoning...I just can't add!

Javo...so that was you?? Though the last time I made this trip in November I ended up with a $140 speeding ticket in Indiana. I suppose now I'm skittish when it comes to drafting with the 90mph gang...my guess is I'll get over it fairly soon...

The willingness to express vulnerability and admit to weakness is a direct result of mental strength and confidence. Deny both and lose my respect. ~Me

Javo...so that was you?? Though the last time I made this trip in November I ended up with a $140 speeding ticket in Indiana. I suppose now I'm skittish when it comes to drafting with the 90mph gang...my guess is I'll get over it fairly soon...
    Ouch! Really I rarely go more than 5-10 mph over. Except one time this guy was going 55 mph down the interstate in the fast lane with a line of semis blocking the right lane. He alone was creating a traffic jam 1/2 of a mile long in the left lane! First chance I got, I got in the right lane to pass and slowly accelerated. He decided he didn't like that. After all, this was his road, right? I punched it all the way to 95-100 mph or so on wide open road, and he dropped back at around 85. This was one instance where it was safer to speed and evade the nutcase.

no clinkz 'til brooklyn Nocapszy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

Hey Jen! I would have to say I'm definitely more free spirited than intellectual. I keep reading about these advanced NT's and I'm like...how is it that I'm a moron at math??
    Chances are it's the rote classroom math that you don't like or that you've just never found a good use for any math. Ne is pretty powerful but... no one can think of everything.

I was the same way. Nearly didn't graduate: Never-mind high school; middle school, because of that.

Now, I'm teaching myself calculus. It also could be that not all NTs are math lovers. My recommendation is to not put a lot of stock in anything that looks like a stereotype. They're correlations - not guaranteed qualities of the NT. Something to look out for, but not to define them by.
    we fukin won boys