User Tag List

First 12345 Last

MBTI
    ENTJ

Welcome

no clinkz 'til brooklyn Nocapszy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

Curious; Why do you find it necessary to overtly announce which sex organs you were born with and which hormones you have more of?
    we fukin won boys

MBTI
    ENTP

Why, to throw off the casual observer of course! Flirtatious, charming, witty, fun and adventurous; a veritable display of female accomplishment. Who would assume a devious, calculating and often manipulative mind exists within such medium rare color? The casual observer doesn't interest me overmuch. One who sees underlying issues rather than presenting factors...now that interests me.

I'm a 7w8 by the way.

The willingness to express vulnerability and admit to weakness is a direct result of mental strength and confidence. Deny both and lose my respect. ~Me

MBTI
    ENTP

Ah, so what you mean to turn them off, not throw them off.

Unless you think being a feminist or, as I like to call them, sexists who favor women, is attractive, but then, you just said it was for another reason so I won't harp on that.

I can't help noticing what looks to me, in my opinion, a over-investment in personality measuring systems (again my opinion only). Mind if I ask why?
    we fukin won boys

MBTI
    GONE

In answer to your qustion NoCap, and also Avie -- there are a number of threads in the forum regarding gender expectations and type, and specifically about being NT female (or NF male)

I'm sure it is a big lightbulb going off and validation when people who feel they don't fit with typical gender expectations and have experienced friction because of it, discover an explanation in MBTI!

After all, women (ENTP or not) are not expected to be terse, critical, and short on social pleasantries.

Whereas you Nocap?

Knock yourself out, kid.
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari

filling some space UnitOfPopulation's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTJ

Whee! Another 7w8 perhaps, or something of the kind! Welcome
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The Unwieldy Clawed One Falcarius's Avatar
    MBTI
    COOL
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    Dino None

Hello, and welcome.

Any more pictures like your avatar and I will think you are a NF.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thalassa View Post
    Oh our 3rd person reference to ourselves denotes nothing more than we realize we are epic characters on the forum.

Narcissism, plain and simple.

MBTI
    ENTP

lol...A Welcome thread that's been...dare I say baited? Perhaps my user name should be "Fishy"...

CzeCze's explanation expertly states just why I've decided to drop into this forum. I can't be the only female that understands modem initialization strings...

Feminism? Not here. We are each equipped with a mind that either leads to respect and admiration or...something else.

As for measuring systems, it intrigues and fascinates me to no end discovering how my personality rates and compares to humankind. I will always be on the lookout to define my self-awareness and understand how I affect those who come into contact with me.

And the av...well I knew that was going to be an issue. But she has six pack abs, boobs and wings...how could one go wrong with that combination??

And thank you for the welcomes. I have truly enjoyed reading the posts on this site for the past few months. There are quite a few clever individuals here who may just teach me something about myself I didn't know.

The willingness to express vulnerability and admit to weakness is a direct result of mental strength and confidence. Deny both and lose my respect. ~Me

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by ~Aviendha View Post
    lol...A Welcome thread that's been...dare I say baited? Perhaps my user name should be "Fishy"...
    Or perhaps mine should be curious. Either that or I'm trying to throw people off too.

CzeCze's explanation expertly states just why I've decided to drop into this forum. I can't be the only female that understands modem initialization strings...
    That was the point. Why champion a trait many others already encompass?
    Feminism? Not here. We are each equipped with a mind that either leads to respect and admiration or...something else.
    And yet you found it necessary to... gloat? I don't expect a real answer.

Expectation or not, you're contradicting yourself.

Actually, my suspicion is you use the ENTP digit to excuse yourself the responsibility as a female of acting "squishy" or "feminine".

Admirable.

I had considered what Cze Cze suggested though. Seems to me then you wouldn't require yourself to announce your sex. An ENTP will act as an ENTP will, and everything else, gender included, is to be disregarded, no?
    we fukin won boys

MBTI
    ENTP

Nocapszy...you make valid points; though I don't necessarily agree that I've contradicted myself. I am female first and foremost and to revel in my abilities, even the squishy ones, makes me complete. Confidence, regardless of gender, is surely a trait to be admired. I will use what tools I have at my disposal, gender included. The end goal is to win, is it not?