User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    ENTP

its funny...this has always been my handle for online games, whatever, recently online poker, and i always get the same response...."augmented, is that referring to ur tits lol?!" its really just meant as a music term (raised interval), as is dissonance. me and evan are both musicians so it made some sense.

and fuck, my first post had perfect grammar and capitalization and i wish i could erase that as my precedent. fuck capital letters. there, i'm on record as saying that.

ish red no longer *sad* nightning's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj

Oh! Augmented 5th! Please no plastic surgery...

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by augmented View Post
    its funny...this has always been my handle for online games, whatever, recently online poker, and i always get the same response...."augmented, is that referring to ur tits lol?!" its really just meant as a music term (raised interval), as is dissonance. me and evan are both musicians so it made some sense.

and fuck, my first post had perfect grammar and capitalization and i wish i could erase that as my precedent. fuck capital letters. there, i'm on record as saying that.
    yeah but now using no capital letters is my precedent. and since i've posted over 600 times, writing essays is annoying.

MBTI
    Zzzz

Very. Interesting.

Another ENTP? I've been happily learning more about them recently as I have no choice. I wonder if you'll frustrate me any less?

no clinkz 'til brooklyn Nocapszy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

HEY FUCK YOU. LITTLE LETTERS ARE FOR SUCKERS.
    we fukin won boys

MBTI
    GONE

ENTP or INFJ. Wow. We have a couple members who's 'type' changes or they are uncertain so it will be interesting to see if your the letters under your 'type' changes (and I don't mean just to gibberish)

Wow, now MBTIc is becoming more family friendly! Ha.

Welcome!
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari

MBTI
    INTP

If dissonance told you to jump off of a bridge would you et cetera, et cetera.

I think "welcome" is the appropriate term. But I've got bad news for you, you're an ISFP.

So, dissonance's real name is Evan? Hmmm, nice name. It's one letter off of mine.
    Why do we always come here?

I guess we'll never know.

It's like a kind of torture,
    To have to watch this show.

MBTI
    ENTP

youre either ivan or elan then, i guess. my cousins name is ivan and hes not that tight, and the 2 elans i've met are pretty cool. itd be funny if evan were like an enfp and you were ivan and you were infp. although that wouldnt be that funny. maybe like a 6

and i dont really get the isfp comment. but people have called me harry potter a lot so you might be right for the wrong reasons.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ????

Hi!

MBTI
    Zzzz

Quote Originally Posted by augmented View Post
    youre either ivan or elan then, i guess. my cousins name is ivan and hes not that tight, and the 2 elans i've met are pretty cool. itd be funny if evan were like an enfp and you were ivan and you were infp. although that wouldnt be that funny. maybe like a 6
    TAKE IT BACK! Hurry! Before Morty sees it! You dare to imply he could possibly be an INFP? And that it's FUNNY? Funny....oh jeez... He'll curse you! He'll....he'll... Oh man...I'm already shaking!

However, I do wonder what his name is now. Hmmmm. Likely Ivan. But he'd take joy if he could be called Elan the Felon. And he'll mean the archaic meaning of the word felon being cruel/evil/maliciously wicked and not "commited a felony" because no one would know he's commited one. He'd be that good...because he studies killers to learn from their errors.. (that means fear him as he wants you to....)

and i dont really get the isfp comment. but people have called me harry potter a lot so you might be right for the wrong reasons.
    He called you an ISFP to spite you. Take no issue with it. You were just a momentary toy because you listened to your brother and he found it a weak display of affection (he's, kinda, bad with Fi-affection stuff. It is his demon and he's stuck in Hell...). But since you labelled him an INFP, he may decide to break you or torch you... It's okay though, since I like dissonance (and keep thinking him a girl for some reason...sorry dis!), I gather I'll like you too! I do, don't I? Yes yes, I do! I don't break my toys though, I just bend'em!