User Tag List

12 Last

Insert Snarky Quip Here Stigmata's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

Default Unconventional Approach

(Obligatory insincere welcome, only said to avoid the social awkwardness of diving directly into a sentence without having first made a formal introduction)Hi. Since I've frequented a few typology based forums, I've noticed a slight pattern in these threads. In a typical intro thread, this would be the part where I profess how I've always felt like an outsider in my everyday life, and until finding this forum, felt like the Skipper without a Gilligan. I would also go on about my personal trials and tribulations potentially correlate to my MBTI typing. I would probably even blame the fact that I sat alone at lunch for my entire school career and wet the bed until I was 37 on the fact that I'm an INTP. I might even go so far as to devise an intricate system of self-delusion with MBTI at core of this carefully woven, intricate web of lies, using this as the means to answer some of my lifes most previously inexplicable mysteries such as why my mother would make wrestling sounds late at night in her bedroom with men that were neither my father, nor my brother, and afterward would offer to purchase whatever new video game I wanted in exchange for my vow of silence.

Continuing further with my previous statement, everyone would also share stories in an effort to establish some sort of common ground amongst us about how they too shared similar experiences as I, until one day they stumbled upon here and it felt like the pearly gates of heaven TypoC opened before them and illuminated their face with the blinding light of acceptance amongst a similar flock of outsiders.

Typically, this would make the user(me) feel more comfortable about introducing myself to an otherwise group of absolute strangers. I would get up from the computer, walk away, and think of this as some what of a therapeutic experience in the realm of my own personal development.

So, you might read this and say, "Who is this guy? Is he some type of sage-like, mythical being with the ability to transcend the established laws of time and space relative to our existence in this universe?" To which my answer is, No. I'm merely mortal. I put my khakis on one leg at time like everyone else; Granted they're Khakis made of individually handpicked silk from the nests of Mongolian caterpillars, but Khakis none the less.

Please, allow me to learn the culture and norms relative to this forum, and ultimately use this knowledge to establish myself as some type of totalitarian ruler. Open your hearts to me; Feel my essence

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

LOL! Welcome, Stigmata.

Yes, these threads are often quite predictable, and people do often respond in that particular way.

BTW, I think you MIGHT actually be an INTJ, but I'm not sure.

Oh, and if you want to be a totalitarian ruler, I will vote for you.

MBTI
    IxFx
    Enneagram
    9w1 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Stigmata View Post
    I'm a guy just like the rest of you.

Hi, guy.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Athenian200 View Post
    Oh, and if you want to be a totalitarian ruler, I will vote for you.
    I'm actually in search of a good lackey partner equal to me in every way to handle some of my tedious specialized tasks. With this vow of loyalty, on the day of reckoning, you shall be spared.

We should make INXP babies

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

I want you to cover my face in your extroverted Feeling.

der we go

Quote Originally Posted by TheStarchDefenders View Post
    We should make INXP babies
    NO ALL HIS SPERM ARE BELONG TO ME.

Quote Originally Posted by senza_tema View Post
    NO ALL HIS SPERM ARE BELONG TO ME.
    pfft I only need a handful

No, the succession to the kingdom of His Splendiferous Supremacy the High Lord Stigmata cannot be endangered by pretenders of your ilk. Begone, vile upstart!