User Tag List

First 123

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by BryNTP View Post
    Welcome! I have always wanted to live in Denver. How long have you been there and how do you like it so far?
    I've only been in Denver for a few months but I like it here. I do miss Minneapolis/St. Paul a lot but it's been a good thing to move, for a variety of reasons. Really, though, its living close to the mountains that brought me to the mile-high city. I love, love, love the mountains. Winter, summer, it's all beautiful up in the Rockies.

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by CzeCze View Post
    Hi Miss Kari! I like your intro. Who is your friend here, or is that a secret? Don't mind me, ENFPs can also be nosy.

Hope this forum helps you understand your in-laws (and yourself!) better. Personally, it has made me look at people I meet IRL a bit differently. Instead of thinking what's their problem? I think oh, it's that Ni Fi and extroverted judgement going on. Hahaaha. Or something like that (I actually am just skimming the surface of the functions and type theory and don't really get a lot of it yet).

Weclome!
    Hi!

Nope, not a secret who my friend is. Cascademn has been a friend of mine for years - she's fantastic.

Years ago I actually picked up the book "Please Understand me II" by Kiersley (sp?). It's a good read but not exactly a page turner all the time. But it did remind me of how people are orientating differently in the world and I'm trying to look at people as they can teach me about life. It's been *a lot* of learning the past few years, I hadn't realized that I was so naturally drawn to people who prefer the intuition side of things.

Life's interesting. At least there are always things to learn about and ways to grow - it keeps life from becoming mundane.