User Tag List

Thread: Greetings, I do believe

Junior Member Array

Default Greetings, I do believe

Hello! I'm Myra, and I'm terrible at introductions. Let's start with the basics, I suppose. I'm am new to typology forums but not really to typology itself. I'm fairly confidant in that my enneagram is 4w3 with sx variant. I believe my MBTI to be ENFP, but I'm still looking more into that. We'll see. I'm not sure what I'm hoping to accomplish here really, perhaps make new friends and such. Also to learn more about myself, hopefully.

As for me personally, I am currently a High School student. Take that as you will, I'm rather touchy over the subject of age because I tend to be judged for it. I do enjoy a variety of things, but my real passions flip flop about. I suppose I'm quite interested in Falconry, and I do without a shadow of a doubt plan on becoming a falconer one day. But it'll be a few years! That being said, I do plan on going into college for Zoology or similar things. But who knows, I may change my mind. Animals in general I like a lot, my friends and family often come to me asking questions about them and such. I have a rabbit, two cats, a dog, and a betta fish who are very important to me.

Hm, I also enjoy experimenting with my appearance. Right now my hair is firetruck red, although it'll be blue soon enough, and I have quite an affinity for piercings. I'm getting my lip done this March, if all goes as planned. I appreciate piercings more as a form of self expression then anything else, but here I am rambling again (I do that a lot.) So uh. Also I really enjoy tea.

I'm bad at introductions. :B Nice to meet you all.

Senior Member Array copperfish17's Avatar
    5w4 sp/so

Welcome to TypoC! You'll fit right in.

FWIW, I thought your introduction was pretty good (you see, I never even attempted one when I joined this site).
    Enneagram: 5w4 5-9-2 (5w4 9w1 2w1) sp/so

"Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience." - Greg King
    The worst mistake people make in political arguments is assuming that the other side is not trying to do the right thing. This simple oversight makes productive conversation nearly impossible.

A window to the soul

Hiya, welcome!