User Tag List

Thread: Tjenare!

MBTI
    xNTP
    Enneagram
    3w4

Default Tjenare!

Hello.

I recently joined another typology forum and somewhere in the process of doing that I remembered I made an account here once, and decided to start to actually use it, so here I am.

My name is Sanna, but as you can see my username is Raminda and using that is fine too. I live in Sweden, am a nineteen year old lady, study at the University of Gothenburg (currently Theoretical Philosophy which is loads of fun), am in a long distance relationship, talk to an invisible stoat in my head and want to be an author when I grow up. If I grow up, I mean. There have been some doubts on whether that will ever happen or not.

I am fairly sure I'm an INTP even if I've recently encountred someone who doubts this typing and instead suggest INFP. I am also tenatively playing with being an Enneagram type 7. Yes, I know how weird this sounds, but whatever. While the behaviour of 5 fits me, beeing INTP and all, the motivations do not, and I hear that's what the Enneagram is really about. However, if you think an INTP 7 is impossible, I'd prefer if you doubt me being 7 over doubting me being INTP :P

Well, I guess that's pretty much all I've got to say.

It's always something... PuddleRiver's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    5w6

Hi Sanna Welcome, glad to meet you.
    "In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay one invincible summer."
    ~~~~
    A Christian's life may be the only Bible some people ever read.
    ~~~~
    "The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them" Maya Angelou.
    ~~~~
    I like your Christ. I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ" Gandhi
    ~~~~

MBTI
    xNTP
    Enneagram
    3w4

Thank you!

It feels really weird to be a newbie, I'm used to being a forum regular...

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/so
    Socionics
    INTj

Just keep posting and posting... I've been around for a while and many "newbies" I have greeted in this section of the forum have now surpassed my post count by far.

Welcome to TypoC!
    Enneagram: 5w4 5-9-2 (5w4 9w1 2w1) sp/so

"Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience." - Greg King
    The worst mistake people make in political arguments is assuming that the other side is not trying to do the right thing. This simple oversight makes productive conversation nearly impossible.

MBTI
    xNTP
    Enneagram
    3w4

Thank you. Maybe I'll stay around surpass your postcount or maybe I'll just drop off the face of the, uh, forum, as I usually do. Will try to do the former, though.

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4?

:o I know you (from TDF, heh)! Because I saw you post in another thread, and was like, 'hey, that avatar looks familiar...' And I doubt the internet has another Sanna, from Sweden, who's interested in personality typing, and talks to an invisible stoat.

So, hi. I'm Kate, and I talk to an imaginary swift fox in my head. I'd welcome you, but you've technically been here longer than I have. xD

Welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by raminda View Post
    If I grow up, I mean. There have been some doubts on whether that will ever happen or not.
    My advice is to stick with those doubts. That's been my approach to life anyway.

MBTI
    xNTP
    Enneagram
    3w4

Yay Kate! Hi! Yeah, I somehow doubt that too.

And thank you, JAVO. I'll try to keep my Peter Pan syndrome up and kicking.