User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    ESFJ

Quote Originally Posted by ArchaicIntellect View Post
    What exactly are you implying? That siblings are unable to be close to one another? That in order to be qualified in having a "normal" sibling relationship, we'd have to be tearing at each other's throats all the time otherwise it seems "unnatural and hints of something taboo"? :rolli:

I guess you weren't taking part in the poll. Besides, don't take the pic so seriously. INTJs can still make jokes. Self-deprecating ones, at least.
    Well, self-deprecation is always a good thing. Even for ESFJs, with our outsized egos and lifelong committed causes. Cheers! *raises Pennbrook Lager bottle*
    Who wants to try a bottle of merc's "Extroversion Olive Oil?"

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    2w%

What exactly are you implying? That siblings are unable to be close to one another? That in order to be qualified in having a "normal" sibling relationship, we'd have to be tearing at each other's throats all the time otherwise it seems "unnatural and hints of something taboo"? :rolli:

lol.. Nothing like that at all..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Fe/Fi 36.9/37.7
    Ne/Ni 34.9/25.8
    Se/Si 25.7/19.5
    Te/Ti 28.4/31.9
    Type: 2w% sx/sp/so

I don't want it, I just need it, to breathe, to feel, to know I'm alive.

Never take life to seriously.. No one gets out alive in the end anyway.

MBTI
    ENTJ

Quote Originally Posted by pure_mercury View Post
    Well, self-deprecation is always a good thing. Even for ESFJs, with our outsized egos and lifelong committed causes. Cheers! *raises Pennbrook Lager bottle*
    Well, it's not as though I've admitted to there being anything wrong with INTJs. It's the others. All the others. If we're not making fun you, we're making you think we're making fun of us for amusement.

I'll drink to that, anyway! So long as you don't mind being charged for giving alcohol to a minor. I don't mind though, I can hold my own!

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    lol.. Nothing like that at all..
    Right. I'm just going to ignore you on that.
    I know you think I have flaws, but I know your thinking is flawed.

MBTI
    ESFJ

Well, it's not as though I've admitted to there being anything wrong with INTJs. It's the others. All the others. If we're not making fun you, we're making you think we're making fun of us for amusement.

I'll drink to that, anyway! So long as you don't mind being charged for giving alcohol to a minor. I don't mind though, I can hold my own!

Right. I'm just going to ignore you on that.
    How minor? I was a noted alcohol procurer in college, mostly due to my exquisite fake ID that I got in the Village in NYC. Under 18s, though, I start to feel weird. . .

MBTI
    ENTJ

How minor? I was a noted alcohol procurer in college, mostly due to my exquisite fake ID that I got in the Village in NYC. Under 18s, though, I start to feel weird. . .
    Hmm. I don't want to say my age but I can't even drive just yet..

And seriously, I don't drink. If you want, you can picture me this way: I let people assume I'm a mean drunk so I have an excuse to deflect them by claiming I have a hangover... Basically, I look like this in the morning: And people have learned to leave me alone.

I don't plan on drinking much, in future, anyway. I'd never allow myself to lose control. In front of others at least. That is weakness.

But it's okay if I'm watching you lose control into weakness! I'll make you dance! Amuse me!

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by DeliriousDisposition View Post
    She exaggerates sometimes, that silly kid. :rolli: It wasn't a gun. It was my Fe which she mistakenly believes to be a gun and at times it is..
    I knew she was exaggerating. She is an INTJ, after all.

MBTI
    ESFJ

Hmm. I don't want to say my age but I can't even drive just yet..

And seriously, I don't drink. If you want, you can picture me this way: I let people assume I'm a mean drunk so I have an excuse to deflect them by claiming I have a hangover... Basically, I look like this in the morning: And people have learned to leave me alone.

I don't plan on drinking much, in future, anyway. I'd never allow myself to lose control. In front of others at least. That is weakness.

But it's okay if I'm watching you lose control into weakness! I'll make you dance! Amuse me!
    I danced my butt off a Britpop party last night. I am a little tired tonight. A little pizza, a movie or two, and sleeping late for me. Busy day tomorrow.

MBTI
    ENTJ

Quote Originally Posted by INTJMom View Post
    I knew she was exaggerating. She is an INTJ, after all.
    Yes, but it's fun teasing her. Then again, she knows how to tease me to. Damn her!

I can't see your pic but I'm sure I agree with it. And you're an "INFJ" on the inside? Yea, that's probably right for me too. But shhh, that's supposed to be an INTJ secret!

I danced my butt off a Britpop party last night. I am a little tired tonight. A little pizza, a movie or two, and sleeping late for me. Busy day tomorrow.
    Good luck with that. I'm always tired.

MBTI
    ESFJ

Yes, but it's fun teasing her. Then again, she knows how to tease me to. Damn her!

I can't see your pic but I'm sure I agree with it. And you're an "INFJ" on the inside? Yea, that's probably right for me too. But shhh, that's supposed to be an INTJ secret!

Good luck with that. I'm always tired.
    I am less so now that I work out regularly. As much as I liked sports, I REALLY liked lying around, smoking cigarettes, and watching movies and news channels all day. Can't stay like that forever.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ????

Hello you male...female...female...?