User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Welcome. I like INTJs... when they aren't declaring me Wrong.

psst... It's only a water gun.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5/8
    Socionics
    ENTp None

Quote Originally Posted by athenian200 View Post
    One thing that might make part of it more obvious is knowing that my alignment is Lawful Neutral.
    Pleasure to meet you.

Like athenian200, I've also established alignment:

It would likely terrify you to know that I'm Neutral Good with Chaotic tendencies.

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by ArchaicIntellect View Post
    Hello all.

I was made to sign up at gun point --- therefore, I'm not too sure exactly how to introduce myself.

If you must know, I'm an INTJ. I'm male---Okay, my sister's glaring at me. I am female. Or I COULD be--- Okay okay, I'm female.

Right. I actually came onto this forum to ascertain as to why I've lost my sister to you. Somehow she's become addicted to this forum. I must know why. At the very least I can find some amusement here.

I may or may not post at all. I probably will once I've figured most of you out.
    Welcome!

Just to make it clear, your sister is.....?

MBTI
    Zzzz

Quote Originally Posted by INTJMom View Post
    Welcome!

Just to make it clear, your sister is.....?
    She exaggerates sometimes, that silly kid. :rolli: It wasn't a gun. It was my Fe which she mistakenly believes to be a gun and at times it is..

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    873 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

^is crazy.
    Last edited by Atomic Fiend; 02-29-2008 at 07:54 PM. Reason: Personal safety

MBTI
    Zzzz

Quote Originally Posted by Silently Honest View Post
    ^is crazy.

Tell her you me and she'll likely find a way to get rid of you. No joke. Don't tempt her.--

MBTI
    ENTJ

Thanks everyone for welcoming me.

Quote Originally Posted by JAVO View Post
    Welcome. I like INTJs... when they aren't declaring me Wrong.
    So long as you agree with me, I won't have to.

Quote Originally Posted by Night View Post
    It would likely terrify you to know that I'm Neutral Good with Chaotic tendencies.
    I have no clue how that applies to MBTI just yet but that sounds somewhat close to what I might be... I'll just ask my sister. She's always sprouting some kind of nonsense about this stuff. Though surprisingly it's insightful most of the time...

Quote Originally Posted by DeliriousDisposition View Post
    She exaggerates sometimes, that silly kid. :rolli: It wasn't a gun. It was my Fe which she mistakenly believes to be a gun and at times it is..
    WTH?! Don't lie. This "Fe" of yours bombards me with hugs and kisses if I so much as have a frown or if and whenever I'm within arms reach. As of now, you and "R", are the only ones allowed. Anyone else will find themselves flat on their face -------

Quote Originally Posted by Silently Honest View Post
    ^is crazy.
    It was a very wise move of yours to have changed it. However, I am the only one who holds the right to calling her crazy. And don't think I'm unaware of the proposals which she's been given-- including yours!
    I know you think I have flaws, but I know your thinking is flawed.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    2w%

This could be interesting..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Fe/Fi 36.9/37.7
    Ne/Ni 34.9/25.8
    Se/Si 25.7/19.5
    Te/Ti 28.4/31.9
    Type: 2w% sx/sp/so

I don't want it, I just need it, to breathe, to feel, to know I'm alive.

Never take life to seriously.. No one gets out alive in the end anyway.

MBTI
    ESFJ

Quote Originally Posted by ArchaicIntellect View Post
    Thanks everyone for welcoming me.

So long as you agree with me, I won't have to.

I have no clue how that applies to MBTI just yet but that sounds somewhat close to what I might be... I'll just ask my sister. She's always sprouting some kind of nonsense about this stuff. Though surprisingly it's insightful most of the time...

WTH?! Don't lie. This "Fe" of yours bombards me with hugs and kisses if I so much as have a frown or if and whenever I'm within arms reach. As of now, you and "R", are the only ones allowed. Anyone else will find themselves flat on their face -------

It was a very wise move of yours to have changed it. However, I am the only one who holds the right to calling her crazy. And don't think I'm unaware of the proposals which she's been given-- including yours!
    Hey there, I am an ESFJ and male (so almost your exact opposite). I am brand new myself, but I am having a good time on here. But I do have to disagree with your bell curve of women's intelligence vs. men's interest. Lots of guys like smart women. It sucks not to be able to hold a decent conversation with someone. Being sweet and attractive helps, of course, but a woman who can hold her own intellectually, tell a joke, make an insightful point about a topic, etc. = very refreshing and appreciated.
    Who wants to try a bottle of merc's "Extroversion Olive Oil?"

MBTI
    ENTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    This could be interesting..
    What exactly are you implying? That siblings are unable to be close to one another? That in order to be qualified in having a "normal" sibling relationship, we'd have to be tearing at each other's throats all the time otherwise it seems "unnatural and hints of something taboo"? :rolli:

Quote Originally Posted by pure_mercury View Post
    Hey there, I am an ESFJ and male (so almost your exact opposite). I am brand new myself, but I am having a good time on here. But I do have to disagree with your bell curve of women's intelligence vs. men's interest. Lots of guys like smart women. It sucks not to be able to hold a decent conversation with someone. Being sweet and attractive helps, of course, but a woman who can hold her own intellectually, tell a joke, make an insightful point about a topic, etc. = very refreshing and appreciated.
    I guess you weren't taking part in the poll. Besides, don't take the pic so seriously. INTJs can still make jokes. Self-deprecating ones, at least.
    I know you think I have flaws, but I know your thinking is flawed.