User Tag List

MBTI
    ESFP

Default ISFP i think, but who knows

to be honest i have no fuckin clue what type i am. im like a mystery to myself and others. umm, i coulld be an ESFP or an ISFP. There are times when i can be very talkative and boisterous and others i am quiet. some people i meet view me as shy (and i am at times) others i am the loudest most charismatic person in the room. i have very little self-control. i often quit jobs (and many other things) even if it goes against my long term interests a lot. most people think im pretty stupid. some people have called me brain-dead and a "blonde". sometimes i talk very fast but i am generally very slow moving and lazy. i like talking to people but a lot of the time people treat me like im invisible and ignore me.anyway, i hope i meet some cool people in here

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by SeanMC86 View Post
    to be honest i have no fuckin clue what type i am. im like a mystery to myself and others. umm, i coulld be an ESFP or an ISFP. There are times when i can be very talkative and boisterous and others i am quiet. some people i meet view me as shy (and i am at times) others i am the loudest most charismatic person in the room. i have very little self-control. i often quit jobs (and many other things) even if it goes against my long term interests a lot. most people think im pretty stupid. some people have called me brain-dead and a "blonde". sometimes i talk very fast but i am generally very slow moving and lazy. i like talking to people but a lot of the time people treat me like im invisible and ignore me.anyway, i hope i meet some cool people in here
    Welcome to the forum!

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    873 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

Welcome SeanMC86

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6