User Tag List

12 Last

Thread: Moo?

MBTI
    INFP

Default Moo?

Hi. I'm a reclusive hermit who's typed INFP, who has no social life or occupations, who bolsters his need to feel like a human being by reading the thoughts people share online, and occasionally lets spill his own, against all good sense, driven by an irrepressible feeling of general lack and failure in life. I like cows. Surely this like encompasses all types, because who can resist a happy bovine peacefully chewing their cud? May we all achieve the noble majesty of our cow brethren. I have a tendency to ramble unintelligibly as you may have noticed if you've read this far. Please excuse it, I come in peace and good will.
    Last edited by Bovinity; 02-25-2008 at 10:21 PM.

MBTI
    INXP

Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity View Post
    Hi. I'm a reclusive hermit who's typed INFP, who has no social life or occupations, who bolsters his need to feel like a human being by reading the thoughts people share online, and occasionally lets spill his own, against all good sense, driven by an irrepressible feeling of general lacking and failure in life. I like cows. Surely this like encompasses all types, because who can resist a happy bovine peacefully chewing their cud? May we all achieve the noble majesty of our cow brethren. I have a tendency to ramble unintelligibly as you may have noticed if you've read this far. Please excuse it, I come in peace and good will.
    So I've herd! Moove along, nothing to see here. Sorry, I'll stop milking this now.

Hi!

MBTI
    INTj

Congratulations Cinderella. . . you just found your slipper.
    "The only time I'm wrong is when I'm questioning myself."
    Haight

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

Hello and welcome! Have some welcome points and please fill this out so that we can get to know you better!
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    873 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

Welcome Bovinity

ish red no longer *sad* nightning's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj

Moo as in ?

Kidding with you! Hermit... the mouse bids you welcome. All types, all species co-mingle here. *nods*

You picked an interesting name... I hope mad cows are not involved.

~dangerous curves ahead~
    MBTI
    ENTP

Moorning!

We do not have a cow as yet in our zoo, though I hope you'll leave off standing alone in your field to occasionally share some of your ruminations with us.

Welcome.

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity View Post
    Hi. I'm a reclusive hermit who's typed INFP, who has no social life or occupations, who bolsters his need to feel like a human being by reading the thoughts people share online, and occasionally lets spill his own, against all good sense, driven by an irrepressible feeling of general lacking and failure in life. I like cows. Surely this like encompasses all types, because who can resist a happy bovine peacefully chewing their cud? May we all achieve the noble majesty of our cow brethren. I have a tendency to ramble unintelligibly as you may have noticed if you've read this far. Please excuse it, I come in peace and good will.
    Welcome!

So how old are you?
    Are you male or female?

What color is your couch?

MBTI
    INTJ

Oh my goodness, you write exactly like my brother!! I did a double-take there.

Welcome, and please feel free to ramble! You won't be the only one.

ByMySword

Cool

I like cows (eating them). So welcome. Pray tell, what type of bovine creature would you be? Mayhap, you're a longhorn?