User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Results 11 to 20 of 47

  1. #11
    Just a statistic rhinosaur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    INTP
    Posts
    1,470

    Default

    Hey, sinnamon.

  2. #12
    Protocol Droid Athenian200's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    8,828

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sinnamon View Post
    Hello all. I've been at INTPc for a while now but thought I would register over here to get some insight into the people in my life that baffle me (namely my ISTP son ).

    I promise to play nice & keep the sardonism to a minimum here.
    Hello, Sinnamon (By misspelling it with an S, what allusion were you trying to create? I didn't catch it). Welcome to MBTI Central. Feel free to ask any questions you may have about MBTI or general psychology.

    ISTP? Well, he should be just like the S version of yourself, but apparently not? What is the main problem you've encountered in understanding him?

  3. #13
    Member sinnamon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Posts
    47

    Default

    All these familiar faces. Funny, I never realized how many of my favorite posters at INTPc weren't INTPs. That implies a lot, just not sure what.

    Quote Originally Posted by athenian200 View Post
    Hello, Sinnamon (By misspelling it with an S, what allusion were you trying to create? I didn't catch it). Welcome to MBTI Central. Feel free to ask any questions you may have about MBTI or general psychology.

    ISTP? Well, he should be just like the S version of yourself, but apparently not? What is the main problem you've encountered in understanding him?
    Umm I think I've always liked the play on words with "sin" because I'm naughty. The allusion to cinnamon is because it's the color of my hair.

    About my son, I posed a question in this thread http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...tml#post141738

  4. #14
    Doesn't Read Your Posts Haight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    INTj
    Posts
    6,243
    "The only time I'm wrong is when I'm questioning myself."
    Haight

  5. #15
    Member sinnamon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Posts
    47

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Haight View Post
    Yes?

    Don't your recognize me? I'm a regular poster over there.

  6. #16
    mrs disregard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    INFP
    Posts
    7,855

    Default

    It was a joke.. Haight always puts a link to MBTIc in welcome threads at INTPc for non-INTPs

  7. #17
    Member sinnamon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Posts
    47

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dana View Post
    It was a joke.. Haight always puts a link to MBTIc in welcome threads at INTPc for non-INTPs
    Well don't I feel like an idiot (you'd think I'd be used to that by now).

  8. #18
    Senior Member INTJMom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Posts
    5,351

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sinnamon View Post
    Hello all. I've been at INTPc for a while now but thought I would register over here to get some insight into the people in my life that baffle me (namely my ISTP son ).

    I promise to play nice & keep the sardonism to a minimum here.
    Welcome.

    You teach English! You're not going to be correcting our grammar and punctuation, are you??!! I always liked my teachers! I still keep in touch with my 5th grade teacher. He was my favorite.

    What grade do you teach?

  9. #19
    Member sinnamon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Posts
    47

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by INTJMom View Post
    Welcome.

    You teach English! You're not going to be correcting our grammar and punctuation, are you??!! I always liked my teachers! I still keep in touch with my 5th grade teacher. He was my favorite.

    What grade do you teach?
    Ummm, no I promise not to do that. Although every time I see someone use "loose" for "lose" I die a little inside. And... I must admit I don't take ths ppl who uz txt spk vry srsly.

    I teach advanced high school freshman.

  10. #20
    Wild Card Atomic Fiend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    873 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti
    Posts
    7,164

    Default

    You teach high school freshman? What a coincidence, I pity people who endore High school freshman!

    Just joking, hey sinnamon.

Similar Threads

  1. Hey, Another INTJ, Maybe INTP?
    By Loki Grim in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-26-2011, 08:37 PM
  2. [INTP] How do I move away from the INTP mindset into another personality?
    By soulraiderx in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 10-06-2010, 12:45 AM
  3. Another Lost Soul. (INTP,INFP,ISFP.ENFP,ENFJ or INFJ)
    By Arclight in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-08-2010, 07:42 PM
  4. another INTP from INTPc...
    By cdal233 in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 02-16-2008, 08:58 PM
  5. Another INTP
    By Nighthawk in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 05-29-2007, 10:29 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO