User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Results 11 to 20 of 66

  1. #11
    Senior Member outmywindow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    INTP
    Posts
    163

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cut the grass View Post
    my you're nasty
    I'm not a mod here. Even that last, tiny little vestige of tact I must employ at INTPc can fall away in this place.
    INTP

  2. #12
    mrs disregard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    INFP
    Posts
    7,855

    Default

    and so it has. carry on, you bore

  3. #13
    Strongly Ambivalent Ivy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6
    Posts
    24,060

    Default

    YAY! FIRST FIGHT!

    Okay, now cool it.

  4. #14
    Senior Member outmywindow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    INTP
    Posts
    163

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    YAY! FIRST FIGHT!

    Okay, now cool it.
    Only because Ivy says so.
    INTP

  5. #15
    Strongly Ambivalent Ivy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6
    Posts
    24,060

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by outmywindow View Post
    Only because Ivy says so.
    Yeah. It's like I always say to my kids: because I said so.

  6. #16
    mrs disregard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    INFP
    Posts
    7,855

    Default

    what a good little subordinate!

  7. #17
    @.~*virinaĉo*~.@ Totenkindly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne
    Posts
    42,333

    Default

    * very sad.... got here too late to see nasty catfight*

    (psttt... If Ivy's not around and you want to continue, I promise to look the other way... for a little while.)
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

    “Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

  8. #18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by outmywindow View Post
    I'm not a mod here. Even that last, tiny little vestige of tact I must employ at INTPc can fall away in this place.
    I-100 N-88 T-25 J-33

  9. #19
    The Unwieldy Clawed One Falcarius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    COOL
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    Dino None
    Posts
    2,565

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cut the grass View Post
    is there a correlation between post rate and extraversion?
    Quote Originally Posted by cut the grass View Post
    yes.. i was prodding him with a question for that reason. i do feel more free to reveal myself and engage more. that should satisfy falcarius's concerns.
    As for your question, I think probably to a degree there is a correlation between post rate on forums and how extroverted or introverted someone is.

    I highly doubt an ESFP would spend much time on a forum, for example. But there are exceptions, for example if you work with computers in a office environment, or have lots of free time for whatever reason.

    I have no reason to doubt you when you say you are a "bit extroverted", as I am just some random person from the other side of the Atlantic Ocean.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thalassa View Post
    Oh our 3rd person reference to ourselves denotes nothing more than we realize we are epic characters on the forum.

    Narcissism, plain and simple.

  10. #20
    mrs disregard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    INFP
    Posts
    7,855

    Default

    you are an individual. not some random person from across the pond.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO