User Tag List

12 Last

Thread: Hello! ; )

MBTI
    INFP

Wink Hello! ; )

Although I've been lurking around this forum for awhile, I haven't actually introduced myself yet sooo Hi everyone!

I really enjoy reading nonfiction/self-help books because they may help me learn more about myself and possibly understand others better. That's also why I got interested in the personality types. I started the first few threads because I wanted to maybe understand & interact with my friends better (strangely, the majority of them seem to be T ). For the test, I've scored as INFx before but when I read the descriptions, I think I relate more to INFP soo I think I'll stick with that .

I love reading everyone's thoughts on here, some are very insightful & interesting! I probably end up reading more than actually posting haha.

Oh, and if anyone likes anime & rpg video games feel free to send me a message, it'll be fun to talk about!

Jaa mata ne!
    "You may be one person to the world, but to one person you may be the world."

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Welcome to Typology Central, Serenes.

I'm glad that you're interested in personality types, that's one of our main topics here. We can help you find out more about what type you are, if you wish.

There are also a lot of active discussions here, so you're unlikely to get bored.

You should find that many people here like anime and RPG video games. I do, at least.

Is that expression at the bottom of your post written in Japanese?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Konnichiwa! Nice Amagami SS avatar
    4w5, Fi>Ne>Ti>Si>Ni>Fe>Te>Se, sp > so > sx

appreciates being appreciated, conflicted over conflicts, afraid of being afraid, bad at being bad, predictably unpredictable, consistently inconsistent, remarkably unremarkable...

I may not agree with what you are feeling, but I will defend to death your right to have a good cry over it

The whole problem with the world is that fools & fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts. ~ Bertrand Russell

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    ???
    Socionics
    ????

I'm not yet into anime, simply because I didn't get in touch with it very much at all so far, but I am currently being introduced in that stuff by some other guy to see if I like it ^^. If I might get into it you could help me out there too

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by Athenian200 View Post
    Welcome to Typology Central, Serenes.

I'm glad that you're interested in personality types, that's one of our main topics here. We can help you find out more about what type you are, if you wish.

There are also a lot of active discussions here, so you're unlikely to get bored.

You should find that many people here like anime and RPG video games. I do, at least.

Is that expression at the bottom of your post written in Japanese?
    Suure, you guys can help me figure out what type I am if there's something else that more accurately fits me I know I always end up getting IxFx, so it's just N/S and P/J that is a bit confusing to me. (maybe borderline)

And yes, it's something like "see you later" in Japanese I'm trying to learn the language.. so if anyone else is learning or good at it, maybe we can practice together!

Quote Originally Posted by William K View Post
    Konnichiwa! Nice Amagami SS avatar
    Have you watched that anime? If you did, which was your favorite arc! What type do you think Sae Nakata is? I personally think she fits INFP

Quote Originally Posted by Eckhart View Post

I'm not yet into anime, simply because I didn't get in touch with it very much at all so far, but I am currently being introduced in that stuff by some other guy to see if I like it ^^. If I might get into it you could help me out there too

Ahhh coool. What kind of movies do you usually like to watch? certain themes, and what do you mostly watch for? (characters, story, action, etc.) maybe if I get a better idea of what you'd enjoy, I can recommend some titles for you!

It seems like you all are interested in some animes/games? ^^ what are your favorites?

oh and thanks for welcoming me

Welcome, Serenes. Hope you enjoy it here.
    Your kisses, sweeter than honey. But guess what, so is my money.

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by gromit View Post
    Welcome, Serenes. Hope you enjoy it here.
    Thank you !

It's always something... PuddleRiver's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    5w6

Hi Serenes Welcome, nice to meet you.
    "In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay one invincible summer."
    ~~~~
    A Christian's life may be the only Bible some people ever read.
    ~~~~
    "The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them" Maya Angelou.
    ~~~~
    I like your Christ. I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ" Gandhi
    ~~~~

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

Happy to welcome a fellow fan of thousand arms. A game I enjoyed back in it's time.

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by PuddleRiver View Post
    Hi Serenes Welcome, nice to meet you.
    Hello! Nice to meet you too

Quote Originally Posted by Oakysage View Post
    Happy to welcome a fellow fan of thousand arms. A game I enjoyed back in it's time.
    Yaaaay, a Thousand Arms fan!! It was a great game.. who was your favorite girl? ;p What did you think of the dating sim in it lol