9w8 so/sx

Ever considered ENFP, they are the masters of emoticon use! Welcome

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    ???
    Socionics
    ????

Ahhh coool. What kind of movies do you usually like to watch? certain themes, and what do you mostly watch for? (characters, story, action, etc.) maybe if I get a better idea of what you'd enjoy, I can recommend some titles for you!
    Oh, such general questions are always difficult... I don't know, it can be either of the things you mention. I like films when there are special characters which don't seem all like the average guy, or when there is an interesting story... or some dense, special atmosphere. It is a bit difficult to describe ^^ I like different kinds of films... it is nice when there is also some action in a film, but it is better when it can combine some action also with some certain "intelligent" aspects in the film. But yeah, I guess that is quite general descriptions I give :P

The guy I mentioned told me to take first a look on the animes from Studio Ghibli / Hayao Miyazaki. I already watched Spirited Away last week which I really loved I was told to take a look next on Princess Mononoke and My Neighbour Totoro, so yeah, that is my current introduction in this whole anime world so far ^^ As I say I did not really get in touch with anime before; I basically only knew Pokemon as a child, haha.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Serenes View Post
    Yaaaay, a Thousand Arms fan!! It was a great game.. who was your favorite girl? ;p What did you think of the dating sim in it lol
    Guess I was always a fan of sodina the most. Yea, I thought the dating sim was a rather interesting added dynamic in the game. In fact, I probably spent half the time I ever played on the game on trying to get a good reputation with those in the party to do well in dates.

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by Kasper View Post
    Ever considered ENFP, they are the masters of emoticon use! Welcome
    Thanks for the welcome!

And noope not really. But I think people may mistake me as E because I can seem extroverted at first, but I'm pretty sure I'm a huge Introvert lol. Always have been! I don't really like attention, being in the spotlight and such. Rather be 'behind the scenes' sort of person and I can be verrryy reserved/private/loner. I can relate to introverts more, and Es are fun/nice friends but they usually tire me out & we can have a harder time understanding each other.

Quote Originally Posted by Eckhart View Post
    Oh, such general questions are always difficult... I don't know, it can be either of the things you mention. I like films when there are special characters which don't seem all like the average guy, or when there is an interesting story... or some dense, special atmosphere. It is a bit difficult to describe ^^ I like different kinds of films... it is nice when there is also some action in a film, but it is better when it can combine some action also with some certain "intelligent" aspects in the film. But yeah, I guess that is quite general descriptions I give :P

The guy I mentioned told me to take first a look on the animes from Studio Ghibli / Hayao Miyazaki. I already watched Spirited Away last week which I really loved I was told to take a look next on Princess Mononoke and My Neighbour Totoro, so yeah, that is my current introduction in this whole anime world so far ^^ As I say I did not really get in touch with anime before; I basically only knew Pokemon as a child, haha.
    Hmm.. some titles that have popped into mind which include most of what you described are: Code Geass, Death Note, 12 Kingdom, Fushigi Yuugi, Naruto, Ayashi no Ceres... I think you might like Code Geass though since it sort of includes what you're looking for (avg guy who is special, futuristic setting, gundam action with some 'intelligence' aspect to it.. it has a pretty deep, interesting, psychological, philosophical story to it as well). But that's if you got really into anime and wanted to try it out :P since these are pretty long series.

Soo do you like Comedy/lighter or more Serious/darker movies? What type of action? Horror, psychological, suspense, ecchi, drama/love, school-life, rpg-ish/kingdom theme, magic? Do you like watching movies that make you think more, or do you usually like to just watch something fun that elicits good-feelings, or maybe one that involves a lot of drama/emotional/tragedy? There's a lot of animes :P so if you were more specific, I could help you find one closer to what you'd like maybe.

ahh okay Yeah you should really try watching Princess Mononoke. If you wanted to try a light-hearded comedy, drama, school-life anime.. you can try The Girl Who Leapt Through Time movie. A dark/kingdom-themed/action anime.. you could try Escaflowne The Movie. It's a good idea to start on the short anime movies If you liked Pokemon, maybe you'd like Digimon, Yu-gi-oh, and perhaps Cardcaptor Sakura lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Oakysage View Post
    Guess I was always a fan of sodina the most. Yea, I thought the dating sim was a rather interesting added dynamic in the game. In fact, I probably spent half the time I ever played on the game on trying to get a good reputation with those in the party to do well in dates.
    haha I liked Sodina the most as well. Wyndia(I think? the girl with the blonde hair), she was my 2nd fave. Yeahhh, it was interesting! It was the first game I played that had something like that... XD I was friendly/dated all of them, so Mies's sword was super powered up from all their love! lol. If you ever wanted to play other games like this, I know that the Ar Tonelico & Persona series, and Dragon Age have similar dating features to it.
    "You may be one person to the world, but to one person you may be the world."

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

And noope not really. But I think people may mistake me as E because I can seem extroverted at first, but I'm pretty sure I'm a huge Introvert lol. Always have been! I don't really like attention, being in the spotlight and such. Rather be 'behind the scenes' sort of person and I can be verrryy reserved/private/loner. I can relate to introverts more, and Es are fun/nice friends but they usually tire me out & we can have a harder time understanding each other.
    Heard that before

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

haha I liked Sodina the most as well. Wyndia(I think? the girl with the blonde hair), she was my 2nd fave. Yeahhh, it was interesting! It was the first game I played that had something like that... XD I was friendly/dated all of them, so Mies's sword was super powered up from all their love! lol. If you ever wanted to play other games like this, I know that the Ar Tonelico & Persona series, and Dragon Age have similar dating features to it.
    Twas Wyna I believe. I also enjoyed that the game had voice acting I believe. That made the game feel somewhat more advanced then other RPGs I played on the system.
    Oh yes. I played dragon age though not persona or ar tonelico. I've heard of them though not got around to actually getting them.

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by Oakysage View Post
    Twas Wyna I believe. I also enjoyed that the game had voice acting I believe. That made the game feel somewhat more advanced then other RPGs I played on the system.
    Oh yes. I played dragon age though not persona or ar tonelico. I've heard of them though not got around to actually getting them.
    mmhm! It was the first game I played with voice acting too... I was like, whoaaaa how cool! Definitely advanced at the time. Have you passed Dragon Age? I started out as an Elven in his hometown, and romanced Morrigan.. she was a great character. They developed the characters in the game so well. I thought Alistair & Morrigan were funny together lol. oh and I used Mor, Alistair, and Wyn! What about you?
    "You may be one person to the world, but to one person you may be the world."

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    ???
    Socionics
    ????

Hmm.. some titles that have popped into mind which include most of what you described are: Code Geass, Death Note, 12 Kingdom, Fushigi Yuugi, Naruto, Ayashi no Ceres... I think you might like Code Geass though since it sort of includes what you're looking for (avg guy who is special, futuristic setting, gundam action with some 'intelligence' aspect to it.. it has a pretty deep, interesting, psychological, philosophical story to it as well). But that's if you got really into anime and wanted to try it out :P since these are pretty long series.

Soo do you like Comedy/lighter or more Serious/darker movies? What type of action? Horror, psychological, suspense, ecchi, drama/love, school-life, rpg-ish/kingdom theme, magic? Do you like watching movies that make you think more, or do you usually like to just watch something fun that elicits good-feelings, or maybe one that involves a lot of drama/emotional/tragedy? There's a lot of animes :P so if you were more specific, I could help you find one closer to what you'd like maybe.

ahh okay Yeah you should really try watching Princess Mononoke. If you wanted to try a light-hearded comedy, drama, school-life anime.. you can try The Girl Who Leapt Through Time movie. A dark/kingdom-themed/action anime.. you could try Escaflowne The Movie. It's a good idea to start on the short anime movies If you liked Pokemon, maybe you'd like Digimon, Yu-gi-oh, and perhaps Cardcaptor Sakura lol..
    Ah, that are already quite a few tips. Well, usually I prefer more serious movies (doesn't mean there may not be funny stuff involved in it, but it shouldn't be the main purpose of the film); the thing is that I find comedy films usually rather unfunny / they don't fit my humour (besides some exceptions), so there is no point in watching a comedy which doesn't make me laugh . Series are here a total different story though, there I enjoy funny stuff a lot.

Maybe quite silly, but I prefer to explain by saying what I DON'T like, because that is easier for me :P I don't really enjoy horror genre films, and romantics usually neither (at least not that kind of romatics I see in films running on TV, which are either not romantic at all or just silly). Oh and no typical natural disaster-movies (like tornados, air plane crashes etc.). Other than that, anything goes usually, if I didn't forget anything ^^

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Have you watched that anime? If you did, which was your favorite arc! What type do you think Sae Nakata is? I personally think she fits INFP
    Sadly, not the typical type of anime that I watch... Tried the first couple of episodes though. My favourite would probably have been Ayatsuji...
    4w5, Fi>Ne>Ti>Si>Ni>Fe>Te>Se, sp > so > sx

appreciates being appreciated, conflicted over conflicts, afraid of being afraid, bad at being bad, predictably unpredictable, consistently inconsistent, remarkably unremarkable...

I may not agree with what you are feeling, but I will defend to death your right to have a good cry over it

The whole problem with the world is that fools & fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts. ~ Bertrand Russell

Kultainen Kuningas Devil Flamingo's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    LOL

Hallo, hallo! Welcome to the forums.

Anime, eh? Awesome! I started re-watching Naruto Shippuden yesterday (that is, the year before this past one I began watching but stopped after episode 126, and now I've come back to it and I'm on episode 141). XD I do that a lot; with Bleach, I started it but didn't continue it, and at some point I will probably get into it again. Other stuff I've watched a while back (but not lately) includes Durarara!! and Pandora Hearts. Buuut! My absolute fave has got to be Tsubasa, no question about it. That being said, there's tons and tons of others that I love (or have been meaning to watch, because they sound like they'd appeal to me); most are popular ones, but there's a few obscure ones, too. :3
    4w3 sx/so ·· ISFP (?) ·· rcu|E|n
    gryffindor-ravenclaw ·· chaotic neutral
    leo sun ·· scorpius moon ·· earth dragon

metsän ukko halliparta, metsän kultainen kuningas,
    ava nyt aittasi avara, luinen lukko lonkahuta!