User Tag List

12 Last

MBTI
    ISTP
    Socionics
    SLI

Default Oh, now I've gone and done it - I've registered.

I was amused by the first line of the welcome letter, because it's true, I WAS timid and anxious about registering for the forum, like some terrible thing would happen. But now I've gone and done it anyway.

I'm scared to meet new people and scared that I won't fit in. It's been a long time since I wrote in any forums. I've forgotten how hard it is to keep telling the truth in spite of people who disagree with you or harshly criticize you. I've forgotten how it feels to write in front of real people who are actually reading and answering. (Maybe they're just as scared of me as I am of them.)

MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Congratulations on taking that first step! And welcome here. Hope to hear more from you.
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Welcome to Typology Central, Retmeishka! It's good to have you here.

Are you Russian, by any chance? Your name sounds Russian.

I'll be glad to help you understand typology further, if you can tell me which kind you're most interested in studying, and what aspect you're interested in. MBTI? Enneagram? Something else?

Yes. It's good exercise. I'm mostly on these forums to practice the English language + a few side projects, so I don't worry about these other things. There is a list of rules also. So I presume if one keep inside those one is okay. Enjoy your stay. Don't let the bugs bite.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

Hello there. Welcome to the forums. Terrible things may or may not happen. Beliefs of whether or not you fit in in an all round psychological typings website is certainly a bit ironic. Disregard the mind's worries.

MBTI
    INFP

Hi, nice to meet you! You know, I was feeling the same way.. that's why I didn't introduce myself until awhile later! Soo you're not alone Welcome!
    "You may be one person to the world, but to one person you may be the world."

Welcome, Retmeishka. I was scared when I joined here too! There's lots of really nice people here though. Most of them don't even bite...
    Your kisses, sweeter than honey. But guess what, so is my money.

Welcome! It starts with the registration (gulp) and then copious amounts of reading. But it's all over after the first tentative post. You won't turn back.

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

Lo-Ha. Hope you stick around.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Socionics
    SLI

thanks everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Oakysage View Post
    Beliefs of whether or not you fit in in an all round psychological typings website is certainly a bit ironic.
    For some reason, this was hilarious to me and I spent several minutes laughing. It makes perfect sense and yet I disagreed and struggled to explain what I meant. No matter what, whether I know what my type is or not, I'm SOME kind of type in SOME kind of system. So this is the place where everybody says, 'Whatever you are, you're a type.' It's like a blank check to get away with anything. I will try not to abuse the privilege.