User Tag List

First 12

It's always something... PuddleRiver's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    5w6

Howdy Welcome, glad to have you with us. I was spooked when I first signed up too. Still am sometimes, I'm just not used to interacting with people much anymore. That said, I just thought, "screw that noise" and jump right in when there's something I want to say that hasn't already been said. These folks are very smart, though...they've usually already covered it by the time I log on.

iow, I think you're in good company.
    "In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay one invincible summer."
    ~~~~
    A Christian's life may be the only Bible some people ever read.
    ~~~~
    "The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them" Maya Angelou.
    ~~~~
    I like your Christ. I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ" Gandhi
    ~~~~

MBTI
    ISTP
    Socionics
    SLI

Quote Originally Posted by Athenian200 View Post
    Welcome to Typology Central, Retmeishka! It's good to have you here.

Are you Russian, by any chance? Your name sounds Russian.

I'll be glad to help you understand typology further, if you can tell me which kind you're most interested in studying, and what aspect you're interested in. MBTI? Enneagram? Something else?
    Not Russian. Plain old American. This is a username that I created from nonsense syllables - it doesn't mean anything - basically a word I made up.

It's been a while since I read much about either the enneagram or the MBTI. The one big thing that I never knew much about was the Fe, Fi, all that stuff. I'm still learning that and trying to observe it in myself. There's always more to know.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Retmeishka View Post
    Not Russian. Plain old American. This is a username that I created from nonsense syllables - it doesn't mean anything - basically a word I made up.
    It could have fooled me. That's a very nice name for being made up of nonsense syllables.

It's been a while since I read much about either the enneagram or the MBTI. The one big thing that I never knew much about was the Fe, Fi, all that stuff. I'm still learning that and trying to observe it in myself. There's always more to know.
    Well, we have plenty of information on that there... in fact, I'm not sure where to start you off.

Here's one place: http://www.cognitiveprocesses.com/crackingthecode.html

But there are a lot more...

One good way to start off might be creating a thread asking people to type you, and explaining why you think that you are the type that you are.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Socionics
    SLI

Quote Originally Posted by Athenian200 View Post
    That's turning out to be a very useful page. It describes what each of the functions are doing.