User Tag List

View Poll Results: Can BryNTP add a poll? poll.

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, he can.

7 53.85%
  • Yes, he can (but not as sure as above).

6 46.15%
First 123 Last

Thread: Hi.

MBTI
    INTP

Yeah, that is the famed vorpal killer bunny of Caerbannog. I noticed a lot of rabbit avatar's here. Someone at work had just recently mentioned Monty Python so I threw that pic on here. Funny thing I just thought of; I believe that if I couldn't quote funny lines from movies/tv, my conversation with others would be cut in half.

I will try to post something on the relationships thread later, but for anyone interested in my INTP w/ ISFJ dynamic; here is a quick anecdote that I will never forget. My wife and I had a long car trip planned and we had only been dating for a few months. I was complaining about the drive and a friend let me borrow a book of questions (whole book of stuff like: would you rather go blind or deaf) that he said might pass the time easier. First question: What would you do if you won the lottery? Following interaction:
    Her: Well, that's a silly question. Hardly anyone ever wins the lottery.
    Me: Yeah, but if you did, what would you do with the money.
    Her: I don't know, we don't have a lottery here.
    Me: Ok, doesn't have to be a lottery. You inherited a ton of money. What do you do with it.
    Her: Does that mean someone I know died?
    Me: Forget it (as I throw book into backseat). What is the next exit?

MBTI
    INTP

Default I am up to 1.58 posts/day. Whew...I need to slow down.

Hi again. It is getting close to my one year anniversary here, the end of the calendar year and my 500th post so I thought this would be a fun place to visit. It has been a tough year. I think self discovery is important but I guess that doesn’t mean you will always like what you find. Or maybe that is the point? If it wasn’t then it would just be self validation, and how would that help any?

This has been the first forum that I have been a part of and I have been pretty addicted to it for the past year. It is like any other relationship though, that you only get what you put into it. So in that light, for my gift to everyone this year, I plan on allowing you to get to know me better. No, please….. I insist.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by BryNTP View Post
    This has been the first forum that I have been a part of and I have been pretty addicted to it for the past year. It is like any other relationship though, that you only get what you put into it. So in that light, for my gift to everyone this year, I plan on allowing you to get to know me better. No, please….. I insist.
    Go for it, dude -- I'd like to know more about you, you've always seemed like a smart, sweet, cool guy.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

He's even smarter, sweeter, and cooler in person.

And he doesn't even complain when the spouses of admins bend his ear about religion for what must seem like hours!
    The one who buggers a fire burns his penis
    -anonymous graffiti in the basilica at Pompeii

MBTI
    INTP

Okay, then obviously I have my work cut out for me. Instead of get to know me better, I should start with get to know me at all. But thanks

*Edit: And I was the one asking all of the questions about religion. And none of them were "When will you shut up?"

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    And he doesn't even complain when the spouses of admins bend his ear about religion for what must seem like hours!
    I sit in awe.

The man is a saint.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    INxJ

Hello

Kickin' Ass since 1984 GargoylesLegacy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Socionics
    esTp

Hello and welcome to the Forum! Hope you'll enjoy your Stay =D
    Rule #1: Driver picks the music. Shotgun shuts his cakehole.

Again, Demons I get, but people are just crazy.

ESTP? o.O

MBTI
    INTP

Default Hi again.

Hi. Again. Is there any type of record for getting sidetracked in life and coming back here again and again? Oooh, with a trophy awarded? Or maybe a nice plaque?

Well, I see the membership has changed some so please allow myself to introduce... myself. I am the thing that goes bump in the night. Usually followed by loud cussing because I stumped my toe. Or maybe I am just a bump. Whatever.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Welcome back!
    The one who buggers a fire burns his penis
    -anonymous graffiti in the basilica at Pompeii