User Tag List

First 34567 Last

MBTI
    ENfP
    Enneagram
    8w9 sx/sp

Whenever happy INTJ's talk to me I think they're bots.
    sparkly sparkly rainbow excretions

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    holy shit am I a feeler?
    if you like my avatar, it's because i took it myself! : D

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by cafe View Post
    Not too bad just yet, but it's early. My husband is from SE Kansas (about 1.5 hours N of Tulsa) and we lived there for a couple of years. We got some good storms when we were there, but they didn't seem any worse than here (central Indiana) and were certainly less frequent. But usually if we lose power to the computers it's because a dog has decided to take a nap on a power strip.
    lol a dog on the power strip, that's some interesting attachment it has :p I hope everything goes well and it doesn't get hurt *bbbzzzz!!* OMG THE DOG HAS FRIED!!! "Ah-well honey, I guess we have dinner worked out now"

Quote Originally Posted by toonia View Post
    It's time to check into the Betty Ford clinic. It's time.

Welcome!
    W-E-L-C-O-M-E-S! (and you might want to check that fist to your head method that you're doing, thank-you for sharing your schedule with me though!!)

Quote Originally Posted by toonia View Post
    I have this sneaking suspicion that Logan235711 is in fact an INTJ performing experiments on us as we speak. We are all just a big friggin petri dish in his brain. I say this because his freaky-style feelings are so bizarre as to suggest a caricature of what such appears to him to be.

You won't get me with your cheese!! Dammit!! :steam:

Just think of me as the one who got away!
    haha!! that's cause I'm using icecream cones and cookies and no one can resist those!! Muahahhahahahhah!!!

Hi and Welcomes everyone else, thanks a bunch for the warm welcomes and I look forward to have a LOOONGGG and FRRUIIITTFFULL time with yaaalllll (hyuck)

Quote Originally Posted by niffer View Post
    Whenever happy INTJ's talk to me I think they're bots.
    I Love you too

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿ digesthisickness's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

i'm convinced that you're either really wrong about your type, which isn't a bad thing, just will be confusing for you if you take this seriously at all, believe the INTJ profiles, and then act on it in any way, or you're fake as hell and trolling.

if you aren't lying, then did you read the INTJ descriptions? which parts made you go, "OMG, that's so me!!"?

MBTI
    INTJ

oohh cool! a real question it's been awhile :p

I'm looking at these two sites (but if there is one you would like me to look at for us to talk about, then please let me know : )
    1. http://www.typelogic.com/intj.html
    2. http://www.personalitypage.com/INTJ.html

for the 1st one I liked these parts
    "may appear to project an aura of "definiteness", of self-confidence. This self-confidence, sometimes mistaken for simple arrogance by the less decisive, is actually of a very specific rather than a general nature;" but I worked on this in the last few years so I don't appear this way to people as much, I didn't want to intimidate them with how I spoke or just how confident I seemed in my ideas, but try to reach them on a more personal level and/or just with the appeal of the idea itself--though I can still come off this way if I'm under stress or something : )

"know what they don't know" I think I was kind of like this more and I kind of still am, but I think maybe I'm more open to questioning what it is that I 'really' think I know and from there I look deeper into things : ) so sometimes I can have trouble feeling like I am giving good advice when I can think of a million other possibilites for the situation, tho no doutz that this is where practicallity comes in, as most would say, but even then, it has it's limits, so deciding where to stop and what to fill it with and when is hard : )

"perfectionists, with a seemingly endless capacity for improving upon anything that takes their interest" ooh tricky! I think I used to be more worried about perfection on a short term basis such as typing perfecting, have to have some objects in the right order etc., but i stepped back and asked why doing these things were really important and now I focus on what I can do now to make a long-term perfection be more realizable and in that sense by focusing too much on small things, the larger picture slips through...They are important no doubt, but a time and place for them all and grasping the large picture tends to be important than the small details that soon usually follow there-after...course if someone is fully grasping this, then it doesn't mean that analysis is small or details per-se are small, it is more tricky than that :p

""Does it work?" to everything from their own research efforts to the prevailing social norms. This in turn produces an unusual independence of mind, freeing the INTJ from the constraints of authority, convention, or sentiment for its own sake." kind of, but if I really think about 'does it work' then I am forced to consider what affects the work that I am doing and in that sense convention, authority,sentiment, etc. for sources even outside myself are very important towards making sure and helping to push and find ideas...so I try to consider it all, but in the end we have to make that stopping point to move forward and as I put earlier, that seems to be one of the hardest parts

""what INTJs "do" tends to be what they "know"" kind of hard to think outside this, I mean if you don't know it then how can you do it consciously? obviously unconsciously or something, but more to the point lol maybe I was more focused on this a few years back when planning my life, now I try to consider what potential I can also get from a job into areas I 'don't know,' so a job that contains growth for the here and also tries to anticipate myself and what I dont know for the future. obviously some people may be like, duh, but there's a subtle idea i put in there that most might not notice, so we'll see ;P

"many also find it useful to learn to simulate some degree of surface conformism in order to mask their inherent unconventionality" perhaps this is just a nice way of saying 'be more open to how others view things and consider it in your plans!' I might have thought of it as more of conformism but now I think of it more of like I am always myself regardless of how I act. So if I act mad, this is how logan is when he's mad, if I act sad :'( then this is logan when he is sad, to say I hide my true self or something is kind of not how I view it for me; I am logan in every way I try to act. but someone might argue that it really means, 'how you would like to act more dominantly if you could,' but I think I would like to act how I am now, because I'm only who I am in any way because of others being around so it would be pointless to act anyway if there is no one to notice/see it, then I couldn't also compare it to anything. But for the sake, I would say I am pretty efficiency driven towards goals in the ''''''long-term''''' but efficiency is so malleable so how far that goes is up in the air when talking about how to live life--certainly on small things its more apparent and I try that, but it works quite differently the more one tries to include in that vision of efficiency--but possible none-the-less if one tries really hard...?

"they are capable of caring deeply for others (usually a select few), and are willing to spend a great deal of time and effort on a relationship" lol yeah, if I pursue something that I have made my mind up on, I put a great deal of effort into it, and everyone cares, just about different things so i cant say anything there :p

"usually extremely private people, and can often be naturally impassive as well, which makes them easy to misread and misunderstand" i used to be more like this, but i've learned that helping others to read one is better for one in the long-run, but it's an effort for everyone to always try to maximize this ideal while keeping other ideals too, and that is something I'm working on in vary ways/means/levels : )

"the INTJ will expect inexhaustible reasonability and directness" hmm yeah, I'm still this way, when I have a specific question, I like it quick, to the point, and as close to the idea of more objective as possible. Certain types of answers can give certain results though, so variety can be useful but perhaps in personal conversation with someone or serious matters, I kind of cut through the layers getting to the point, kind of hard for many people because so many of those layers are comfort layers so cutting through can be like an arrow through the heart lol but that's probably why I like it more for me, because I attempt to cut through a lot of barriers I may set up for myslelf and I can get straight to the heart of what's bothering me, or whatever, if I can not let those other things distract me from the real meat of the issue...not to say those other things aren't important of course--but they can all sort of be there just to point out even more what is really bothering someone etc : )

"willingness to "work at" a relationship" lol yes!! I CANNOT be with someone who gives up so easily, or even who judges the end without even trying...if two people really work, any boundary can be overcome, but this is very hard to find people who want to stick it through for sooo long...not to beat it in, but it might seem many people lose motivation part-way through, lose sight of the big goal, get distracted by other things, etc, because there are so many traps along the road in life so we have to be careful about which ones we fall for and which ones there are...it's hard to blame people when these are so vast and many--so I like to believe in people. You Can Do It!! I Can Do It!! We Can All Do It!! Together!!

lol I got lazy I dont think Ill finish the other profile hopefully this was useful and helped answer any questions

laterz!

MBTI
    isfp
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

logan235711, listen up buddy. I done foogered you out. I knows 'bout you now. :steam: What I don't know is what could possibly motivate a full-fledged INTJ to go all rainbow crazy?!?!?

What can I do to help you stop?
    Step into my metaphysical room of mirrors.
    Fear of reality creates myopic morality
    So I guess it means there is trouble until the robins come
    (from Blue Velvet)

MBTI
    INTJ

find me a nice INTJ girl to settle down with and a bag of all marshmellow cereal

Enneagram
    1w2

I have a suspicion this dude is screwing with people, but I like a good headfuck so welcome.

MBTI
    INTJ

I'm INTJ but I aint got all the energy u have bro. But welcome anyway.
    I live the life daily; I die the death nightly

MBTI
    INTP

Could this be a case of hexidecipolar disorder?
    I'll get you my pretty, and your little hermit crab too!

MBTI
    INFJ

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.
    -- Unknown