User Tag List

First 12

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

hmmmm..... since you are demanding a welcome I'll merely give you a hello! and some hello points (NO WELCOME POINTS FOR YOU!)

please fill this out so that we may get to know you a bit better!

http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...pe-survey.html
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

The Unwieldy Clawed One Falcarius's Avatar
    MBTI
    COOL
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    Dino None

Welcome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thalassa View Post
    Oh our 3rd person reference to ourselves denotes nothing more than we realize we are epic characters on the forum.

Narcissism, plain and simple.

Glowy Goopy Goodness The_Liquid_Laser's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by KOzS View Post
    recently did this myers briggs test and decided to check further and found a whole new world I never knew existed... coool

I'm 23/male from Toronto CA. just chilling trying to figure out what to do in Life.. my type is INTP but the I is right on the border of the E so that confuses me I guess I truly am INTP but after reading (I should say skimming :P) some of the other profiles ENTP does relate in a big way... can you even have a borderline personality type??.. id really like to know

anyhow.. I'm new here so hurry up and get to welcoming!! :steam: lol
    Welcome!

On tests I show up borderline between E and I. After taking a buttload of tests and investigating MBTI quite a bit I am convinced I am ENTP though.
    My wife and I made a game to teach kids about nutrition. Please try our game and vote for us to win. (Voting period: July 14 - August 14)
    http://www.revoltingvegetables.com

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by JAVO View Post
    It might be possible to stand on the underside of a cloud on a planet with very low gravity due to the surface tension of the water vapor and friction of the cloud particles. By your definition, down would be up.

On a planet affected by the gravity of another planet, star, or distant supermassive object, the gravity vector would not be perpendicular to the surface of the planet as you state. By your definition, "up" might be 50 degrees from horizontal in this case.

You caught me here. I was only thinking of Earth and outer space... not any other planets.

Well, JAVO, could you give him a good definition of "up"? I don't think I can do it.

MBTI
    INTP

lmao @ the gravity thing... I know I found a whole new world, but id say we can all agree that up and down should be relative to where the scroll bar is -->>

lol .. thanks for the welcomes and the answers guys I'm gonna go fill out this survey that "whatever" posted

no clinkz 'til brooklyn Nocapszy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff View Post
    Don't forget that everything with mass exerts gravity. So the planet falls down very slightly towards you
    Yeah, just after you've pushed it away when you jumped from it.
    we fukin won boys

MBTI
    INTP

nah... I'd say we dont have nearly enough mass to push anything the size of the earth.. when you run into a brick wall and bounce off.. did you really push the brick wall?? even slightly

can we agree that up can't have a solid interpretation unless its in relation of something

MBTI
    INFP

hi welcome
    The truth is on the side of the oppressed. -Malcolm X