12 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    2w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    INFj None

Talking down to earth idealist

Hi, my name's Jocelyn, I'm 25 and live in the Northern Virginia/Washington DC metro area in the US. I am in love with music. I play guitar and sing, and listen to all sorts of genres (though mainly rock) from indie, emo, screamo, alternative, punk, hardcore, metal, thrash, grind, noise, classic to electronic, electronica, fat beat, breakbeat, drum'n bass, trance, a bit of hip hop, r&b and world.

I first learned about the personality types about 8 years ago while still in school but never really paid much attention until recently. I joined this site in hopes gaining some better insight on myself and on the other personality types so that I can find a better fit relationship wise, career wise and environment wise.

Got these results from Cognitive Processes:

Cognitive Process Level of Development (Preference, Skill and Frequency of Use)

extraverted Sensing (Se) ************************* (25.3)
    average use
    introverted Sensing (Si) ***************************** (29)
    average use
    extraverted Intuiting (Ne) ********************************** (34.5)
    good use
    introverted Intuiting (Ni) *********************************** (35.2)
    good use
    extraverted Thinking (Te) ************ (12.9)
    unused
    introverted Thinking (Ti) ******************************* (31.2)
    good use
    extraverted Feeling (Fe) ****************************** (30.3)
    good use
    introverted Feeling (Fi) ***************************************** (41.6)
    excellent use

Summary Analysis of Profile
    By focusing on the strongest configuration of cognitive processes, your pattern of responses most closely matches individuals of this type: INFP

Lead (Dominant) Process
    Introverted Feeling (Fi): Staying true to who you really are. Paying close attention to your personal identity, values and beliefs. Checking with your conscience. Choosing behavior congruent with what is important to you.

Support (Auxilliary) Process
    Extraverted Intuiting (Ne): Exploring the emerging patterns. Wondering about patterns of interaction across various situations. Checking what hypotheses and meanings fit best. Trusting what emerges as you shift a situation

Humanetrics MBTI Test:

I-56%,x-50%,F-62%,P-56%

MDDI Questionaire:

IxFP-75%, ExFJ-63% , IxFJ-61%, ExFP-60%, IxTJ-48%, ExTP-47% ,IxTP-45% , ExTJ-33%

Enneagram Test Results

Type 1 Perfectionism |||||||||| 38%
    Type 2 Helpfulness |||||||||||||| 54%
    Type 3 Image Focus |||||||||||| 50%
    Type 4 Hypersensitivity |||||| 22%
    Type 5 Detachment |||||| 26%
    Type 6 Anxiety |||||||||||| 50%
    Type 7 Adventurousness |||||||||||||| 54%
    Type 8 Aggressiveness |||||||||||||||| 66%
    Type 9 Calmness |||||||||||| 50%

Your main type is 8

Your variant is sexual
    Last edited by luminous beam; 02-15-2008 at 12:11 PM. Reason: added more info

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

Hello and welcome! Have some welcome points! so how does 25 work out? I've been a bit disturbed lately that I'll be turning that age all too soon Otherwise, please fill this out so that we can get to know a little more about you!

http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...pe-survey.html
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

It's always something... PuddleRiver's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    5w6

Hi there Welcome and glad you're here.
    "In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay one invincible summer."
    ~~~~
    A Christian's life may be the only Bible some people ever read.
    ~~~~
    "The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them" Maya Angelou.
    ~~~~
    I like your Christ. I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ" Gandhi
    ~~~~

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    2w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    INFj None

Quote Originally Posted by AllAboutSoul View Post
    Hi there Welcome and glad you're here.
    thank you

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    2w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    INFj None

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    Hello and welcome! Have some welcome points! so how does 25 work out? I've been a bit disturbed lately that I'll be turning that age all too soon Otherwise, please fill this out so that we can get to know a little more about you!

http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...pe-survey.html
    25 is not so bad, though I think now I'm moreso in a rush to figure things out for myself. I took your survey by the way, here it is:

Backgound
    1. What is your personality type? INFP
    2. Are you male or female? Female
    3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in? Live in the US, born in Bolivia
    4. What cultural background are you? Hispanic/American
    5. What religion are you? What religion is your family? Christian, raised Pentecostal
    Questions
    6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal?
    I majored in Business Admin. and Management and have been working with Accounting...but I've always loved music and psychology comes a bit naturally to me, so I'm thinking of going back to school and getting into psych and minoring in music or vice versa...who knows.
    7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people?
    I've mainly had guy friends because growing up guys would be the ones who were into music as much as I was, both in listening to different genres to being musicians. Then because of my love for rock music a lot of my friends have been druggies and I've always been the one they'd go to for help and advice which could be very draining. Nowadays I have a few close girl friends and we pretty much talk about guys, have girl's night out and keep each other focused away from bad relationships.
    8. What paranoias do you have?
    Not finding the right (right-defining where I would thrive and be at my best) career for me and the right friends, romantic partner and environment (city, clique, whatever).
    9. What are your vices? music and sometimes sex lol
    10. What are your fears? I think my paranoias and fears are all in the same.
    11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)?
    I'm not sure what personality type my mom is, but she's been very strict throughout my life. I don't think that I really noticed it much up until I got into high school and wanted to be my own person and then her and I started clashing and bumping heads on our points of view on things. I also have one sister and her and I were always pretty close, doing almost everything together up until high school as well.
    In present times my mom and I constantly still bump heads and argue, but we've reached a point where no matter what we say or do we know that we love each other and are going to be there regardless. I've also started to reconnect with my sis after slowly growing apart since my high school days, we both realize that we're probably the only ones who will get the experiences we've been through and where we're coming from. Recently we're all learning to treat each other as individuals and respecting each other's views and wishes. It's definitely harder than it seems.
    12. How are you with expressing emotion in public?
    Hm, I don't think I have much problem with that...unless it deals with expressing anger. I think I've always been pretty open when expressing good emotions, but had always held in the bad ones.
    13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now?
    I think people saw me as quiet, someone who kept to myself and a bit of a rebel because I used to ditch a lot of school, smoke cigarrettes and hang out w/the "outcasts." I think now people see me as still someone who seems a bit reserved, who's serious in getting her life together and as a good friend.
    And finally....
    14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general?
    Self actualization is my goal...being happy and helping others achieve the same.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Welcome to MBTIc.

Have a banana!

SDMF

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    2w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    INFj None

Thumbs up yessss

Quote Originally Posted by Hexis View Post
    Welcome to MBTIc.

Have a banana!

lol thank you, thank you...bananas are good

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ????

Hello!

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE

Hello and welcome, grrrl

What's your favourite dish?

Mightier than the tread of marching armies is the power of an idea whose time has come

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    2w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    INFj None

Quote Originally Posted by YourLocalJesus View Post
    Hello and welcome, grrrl

What's your favourite dish?
    the thing about me is that it's hard for me to just have one favorite of anything lol...i love indian, thai, vietnamese but i'm also a steak and potatoes type of girl