i found out i was an infj almost a year ago, but tonight, for some reason i got curious about the male infj in specific, and how they contrast from the female infj. during that research, i found this board. so here i am!
i have many inquiries, but ill save that for other threads--ill end it with the questionare i found from on nonpareil's thread:
1. What is your personality type?
2. Are you male or female?
3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in?
Los Angeles, CA - born in Korea, raised in the northwest (man i hate the rain)
4. What cultural background are you?
Korean -- blue collar immigrant
5. What religion are you? What religion is your family?
currently non-affiliated (but VERY spiritual). grew up Protestant
6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal?
wanting to be a film director and school teacher. currently in school for film, and the diplomas are for the teaching goal.
7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people?
females: real good. my sensitivity and emotions mesh better with females.
a lot of friends, but only a handful of good friends, both male and female. my handful of friends are all walks of life and i doubt they would mesh well--but they are all transparent, genuine people.
8. What paranoias do you have?
im a hypocondriac. hate spiders. i think im gonna die on my motorcycle before everytime i get on it--but i still do.
9. What are your vices?
beer, internet, intentional distractions.
10. What are your fears?
a lonely death, the world will never change for the better, i wont drink my gallon of water a day.
11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)?
excommunicated myself from my whole family. just know they were giving me a slow death.
12. How are you with expressing emotion in public?
depends on the place, to who, who's around, etc. but for the most, if its a good emotion, i have no problems showing it. if its bad, then i try really hard to hide it.
13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now?
people thought i had "girly" emotions, yet i was a brute who was ruthless( was a thug who loved dean martin). i had many friends, yet i was a loner.
now, i still have many friends and i always benefit from a social gathering, but im most comfortable in smaller circles, and alone. ive also learned to hide my "girly" emotions and my bruteness. and i still love deano.
14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general?
dont know yet. i dont know what life is in general, either. whatever it is for both, no matter who pulls our strings, if we keep laying babies in the world, then we are investing for a future--and if thats the case, then i plan to do as much as a i can to prevent as many people from dealing with the same BS as i did.
wow, i felt like i went on a rant--normally i would edit it, but in here, maybe i should just leave it the way it is--because its all about character and personality.