User Tag List

123 Last

ByMySword

Cool Welcome to My Nightmare

So, what's up? I'm Chase. I am perfect. I know everything, and if I don't act like I do, I must be doing it on purpose. Don't know how else to explain that. That was kind of contradictory (puzzled). Shit, that could have been mistaken for imperfection. Anyway, I guess you can see that blatant sarcasm is one of my attributes. I love History, Warfare, Weaponry. Pretty much anything to do with combat. I live the life of a warrior the best I can. I try to kill someone at least once a week. Practice makes perfect. So I also like movies, music, and books. Well like is an understatement. Just as a precaution, don't insult my tastes in an uneducated manner. Pisses me off. I like to think of my self as very open minded. Goes along with the whole being perfect thing. And just as if this isn't enough of an intro, I am an INFJ, but I am pretty borderline on some things as well. But, for the most part, I think, an INFJ. So this is just the prologue to the Gospel of Chase.
    Thanks for reading.

MBTI
    INTJ

What an asshole.

and Chase is my friend from rl, so Rock on!
    "You will always be fond of me. I represent to you all the sins you never had the courage to commit."

Reason is, and ought only to be the slave of the passions, and can never pretend to any other office
    than to serve and obey them. - David Hume

It's always something... PuddleRiver's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    5w6

Hey there Chase Welcome, glad you're here.
    "In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay one invincible summer."
    ~~~~
    A Christian's life may be the only Bible some people ever read.
    ~~~~
    "The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them" Maya Angelou.
    ~~~~
    I like your Christ. I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ" Gandhi
    ~~~~

MBTI
    Zzzz

Quote Originally Posted by ByMySword View Post
    So, what's up? I'm Chase. I am perfect. I know everything, and if I don't act like I do, I must be doing it on purpose. Don't know how else to explain that. That was kind of contradictory (puzzled). Shit, that could have been mistaken for imperfection. Anyway, I guess you can see that blatant sarcasm is one of my attributes. I love History, Warfare, Weaponry. Pretty much anything to do with combat. I live the life of a warrior the best I can. I try to kill someone at least once a week. Practice makes perfect. So I also like movies, music, and books. Well like is an understatement. Just as a precaution, don't insult my tastes in an uneducated manner. Pisses me off. I like to think of my self as very open minded. Goes along with the whole being perfect thing. And just as if this isn't enough of an intro, I am an INFJ, but I am pretty borderline on some things as well. But, for the most part, I think, an INFJ. So this is just the prologue to the Gospel of Chase.
    Thanks for reading.
    We're all perfect when born but display imperfection due to the imperfect influence of others which perpetuate further imperfections... Eh, probably.

I dunno, you seem INTJish to me or maybe ISTPish (if you're more outside your head and action-oriented)? INFJs, I'd assume, live the life of the Warrior albeit as nicely as they can lol unless injustice is scorned :steam: ... You remind me of my little sister (INTJ), open minded but would kill if necessary. She mostly avoids it because it would cause further problems and she probably wouldn't allow the unintelligent person involved to upset her that much to begin with by leaving them with their stupidity. My best friend (ISTP) fantasizes about being an assasin (even though she's going to be a doctor ) and thinks she is supremely right about everything. And when she's wrong, that's fine, because she's right about everything else and that other shit didn't matter to begin with! lol

They both regularly tell me there should be global genocidal-weeding out of stupid people and genetic screening to ensure evolution jumps again. Does that resonate with you? I sometimes want to do the same but I'm just too golly damned nice. Damnit!

Yello~ Do go about blowing threads up that insult your intelligent tastes as you'll find there are many waiting for your benevolent trigger-finger responses!

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by DeliriousDisposition View Post
    I dunno, you seem INTJish to me or maybe ISTPish (if you're more outside your head and action-oriented)?
    He's definitely not an INTJ or ISTP, imo. He's just part of our grimly humorous sadistic crew.
    "You will always be fond of me. I represent to you all the sins you never had the courage to commit."

Reason is, and ought only to be the slave of the passions, and can never pretend to any other office

ByMySword

Yeah, genocide of stupid people and people with fatal, but spreadable diseases works for me. lol

ByMySword

Spreadable diseases meaning STDs like HIV and the like

MBTI
    INTJ

How do you feel about guns?

ByMySword

Metamorphosis, is that a rhetorical question? LOL.
    Last edited by ByMySword; 02-12-2008 at 05:37 PM.

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Hiya!!!

`
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles