User Tag List

First 123 Last

Results 11 to 20 of 22

  1. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    MBTI
    Zzzz
    Posts
    2,629

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Metamorphosis View Post
    He's definitely not an INTJ or ISTP, imo. He's just part of our grimly humorous sadistic crew.
    Okay, I'll trust that b/c you know him more. But does he seem similiar to any INFJs you know in RL or here or what you know of them?

    Quote Originally Posted by ByMySword View Post
    Yeah, genocide of stupid people and people with fatal, but spreadable diseases works for me. lol
    I thought you might enjoy that lol I'd rather...help them see that they are harming themselves and hope they change....but genocide is a lot faster, I know

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainChick View Post
    Hiya!!!

    lmfao. You find the oddest or coolest things, don't you?

  2. #12
    Per Ardua Metamorphosis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Posts
    3,466

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DeliriousDisposition View Post
    Okay, I'll trust that b/c you know him more. But does he seem similiar to any INFJs you know in RL or here or what you know of them?
    The only questionable trait was E, since he was very E when he was younger...but I am relatively confident that he is an INFJ. They are always hard to tell because they seem more T (especially males). He definitely has the steadfast idealistic nature of the INFJ and the logical capacity to carry through (in a similar way to the INTJs)...driven by F and succeeding through T. Definitely not an S.
    "You will always be fond of me. I represent to you all the sins you never had the courage to commit."

    Reason is, and ought only to be the slave of the passions, and can never pretend to any other office
    than to serve and obey them. - David Hume

  3. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    MBTI
    Zzzz
    Posts
    2,629

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Metamorphosis View Post
    The only questionable trait was E, since he was very E when he was younger...but I am relatively confident that he is an INFJ. They are always hard to tell because they seem more T (especially males). He definitely has the steadfast idealistic nature of the INFJ and the logical capacity to carry through (in a similar way to the INTJs)...driven by F and succeeding through T. Definitely not an S.
    It's just he seems more abrasive, as athenian200 is saying. I can be abrasive, especially in my darker moments, and especially towards people who are deliberately ignorant after I've tried "reaching" them. I'll use sarcasm or as a last resort, mind-fuck the hell outta them. Sometimes I feel guilty for it later, especially if I think they had no chance in reasoning, but sometimes not as they still deserved it-- I know I come off as more silly (deliriously disposed) than I really am, so perhaps it's just a trait he's aquired. I bet he's more mellow in person?

    Hey, we females can seem so "T" too. :steam: I'll have you know most people think I'm a male! Especially after meeting me!

    JK! I'm not that ugly...I hope...

  4. #14
    Per Ardua Metamorphosis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Posts
    3,466

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DeliriousDisposition View Post
    It's just he seems more abrasive, as athenian200 is saying. I can be abrasive, especially in my darker moments, and especially towards people who are deliberately ignorant after I've tried "reaching" them. I'll use sarcasm or as a last resort, mind-fuck the hell outta them. Sometimes I feel guilty for it later, especially if I think they had no chance in reasoning, but sometimes not as they still deserved it-- I know I come off as more silly (deliriously disposed) than I really am, so perhaps it's just a trait he's aquired. I bet he's more mellow in person?

    Hey, we females can seem so "T" too. :steam: I'll have you know most people think I'm a male! Especially after meeting me!

    JK! I'm not that ugly...I hope...
    Yeah, he is more mellow in person. Most of the shit that comes out of our mouths, no one would expect.
    "You will always be fond of me. I represent to you all the sins you never had the courage to commit."

    Reason is, and ought only to be the slave of the passions, and can never pretend to any other office
    than to serve and obey them. - David Hume

  5. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    MBTI
    Zzzz
    Posts
    2,629

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Metamorphosis View Post
    Yeah, he is more mellow in person. Most of the shit that comes out of our mouths, no one would expect.
    You are an INTJ, after all. Hell, half the things I say most people don't expect unless they've known me a while and even then... I'm still not so certain BMS is an INFJ, probably because how one represents themself online is not great for determining, but that's something he can decide for himself.

  6. #16
    Senior Member alcea rosea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ????
    Posts
    3,665

    Default

    Hi!

  7. #17
    Glowy Goopy Goodness The_Liquid_Laser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    3,377

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ByMySword View Post
    I try to kill someone at least once a week.
    I am very pleased to meet you (at a safe distance). Welcome!
    My wife and I made a game to teach kids about nutrition. Please try our game and vote for us to win. (Voting period: July 14 - August 14)
    http://www.revoltingvegetables.com

  8. #18
    unscannable Tigerlily's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None
    Posts
    5,936

    Default

    Hello. Another male INFJ. This should be interesting.
    Time is a delicate mistress.

  9. #19
    Boring old fossil Night's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5/8
    Socionics
    ENTp None
    Posts
    4,754

    Default

    Welcome -

    INFJ/INTJs horrify the filth outta me.

  10. #20
    Senior Member theshadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    MBTI
    enfj
    Posts
    123

    Default

    So, what's up? I'm Chase. I am perfect. I know everything, and if I don't act like I do, I must be doing it on purpose. Don't know how else to explain that
    welcome to the club. just what we need, another asshole like myself floating around

Similar Threads

  1. Welcome to Atheisia, i.e. a place where "gods" do not exist
    By SillySapienne in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 520
    Last Post: 05-02-2010, 03:22 PM
  2. I am INTJ, welcome to my presence....
    By BridgeCable in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 06-20-2008, 09:35 PM
  3. Question to my fellow INTP emmigres
    By SolitaryWalker in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 04-25-2007, 02:52 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO