User Tag List

First 12

It's always something... PuddleRiver's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    5w6

Hi there Welcome, glad to have you.
    "In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay one invincible summer."
    ~~~~
    A Christian's life may be the only Bible some people ever read.
    ~~~~
    "The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them" Maya Angelou.
    ~~~~
    I like your Christ. I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ" Gandhi
    ~~~~

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by DeliriousDisposition View Post
    Well, then, I'd say you are being practical in a mindful way but not practical with application until you feel wholly confident of its use and your knowledge of its use. So I wouldn't think that's lack of motivation, IMO, it's lack of assured comprehension which doesn't have direction as of yet.

I may not have 'caught' you that way but it sure sparked inspiration enough that I altered it into my sig below lol
    Haha I'm flattered

Well I'm glad you see the hidden practicality in my decision on how to take in knowledge. I guess the problem comes when someone asks a straightforward question like 'What are you educating yourself to be?', I don't really have an answer. The knowledge I strive for has a potential for a practicality I do not see yet, which gives the unfortunate possibility it might never be practical. But that doesn't concern me, but it scares others who have a concern for me.

My plan is exactly what you recommended concerning money and living... make a little, spend even less, and save save save... while mooching as much as possible. Unfortunately I don't live with them anymore, but that hasn't inhibited my ability to mooch for the time being. Once I get out of school it'll most likely a bit different.

And now have me afraid I'll annoy you in the future, so now I have to be extra careful...

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    5x/o

Welcome. I've a budding interest in psychology right now. It's very fascinating... Just learned in class this morning about how the human brain has been set for assuming the sun is overhead, without accounting for head tilt- probably cause it's faster and convenient and was generally useful for our ancestors, etc. Is that sort of what you are studying? Origin of behavior/brain structures/processes?

I never know what to say when people ask what I want to be either. It's pressure, pressure since you were 5 and can't read.

MBTI
    INTj

SB is a pit.

At least this forum can occupy your time while the misery that is Santa Barbara lurks just outside your door.
    "The only time I'm wrong is when I'm questioning myself."
    Haight

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by cdal233 View Post
    I found out about MBTI by stumbling on an INTJ Self-Improvement blog.
    What idiot ever said INTJs have to improve themselves? We don't need to improve!

Oh, and welcome, I guess...

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Uberfuhrer View Post
    What idiot ever said INTJs have to improve themselves? We don't need to improve!

Oh, and welcome, I guess...

Haha... what I personally find interesting about you INTJ's isn't that you're constantly improving yourselves, but the natural events in life that aren't fully experienced due to that conscious decision to always improve yourselves.

That MUST be a horribly persistent paradox about life that drives you people crazy

MBTI
    Zzzz

Quote Originally Posted by cdal233 View Post
    Haha I'm flattered

Well I'm glad you see the hidden practicality in my decision on how to take in knowledge. I guess the problem comes when someone asks a straightforward question like 'What are you educating yourself to be?', I don't really have an answer. The knowledge I strive for has a potential for a practicality I do not see yet, which gives the unfortunate possibility it might never be practical. But that doesn't concern me, but it scares others who have a concern for me.

My plan is exactly what you recommended concerning money and living... make a little, spend even less, and save save save... while mooching as much as possible. Unfortunately I don't live with them anymore, but that hasn't inhibited my ability to mooch for the time being. Once I get out of school it'll most likely a bit different.

And now have me afraid I'll annoy you in the future, so now I have to be extra careful...
    I see the hidden in everything Makes think bitter (or not) INFJs would make great conspiracists.

Now, that being said. :steam: Me afraid? Afraid of what? How'll you annoy me? What'll make me afraid? Don't tell me that it was a slip of grammar or I'll cite Freud or sight intent for Fraud! INFJs see all!! Gah! I'm going to envision a thousand scenarios, damn you!

It's fun being deliriously me. So, YOU be afraid and extra extra careful in the "future"

MBTI
    INFP

happy birthday!

MBTI
    INTJ

Happy Birthday!

MBTI
    Zzzz

*late in the game*

Happy Birthday from another total stranger~!

Hope you remembered to take the mooching in the extreme today