User Tag List

First 23456 Last

Thread: Ello There

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by DeliriousDisposition View Post
    So...do either or both resonate with you? Or any INTJs here (would it change with age, I wonder?)?
    Maybe this is a topic for a new thread ("INTJ misanthropy")?

I'll answer there.

MBTI
    Zzzz

I just realised I made my sweet little sis more harsh than she is, well to me she's sweet and nice
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Galt
    In my short life I have never found a reason to think my cerebral narcissism hurts me. It helps me not agree with those who are just plain wrong, which I usually follow by correcting them and systematically destroying their undeserved self confidence. I suppose it's hindered my ability to make friends, but they can become rather annoying (or maybe that's just my rationalizing again).
    You said short life so I'm narrowing your age down to 23-25....

So, as for being nice to others, my sis would be nicer if people weren't an affront to her intelligence and could be reasoned with w/o being an emotionally partial hassle. She'll sooner stop & walk away than waste precious energy whereas I'd fight it out to a point trying to "reach" people but I'm an INFJ lol! She'll tell me, nicely, that they aren't worth it so stop trying as it hurts her to watch lolol

I assume most INTJs are like this and from what I've read on them and seen from them here, that seems to be the case. Even with you INTJs. (as for the always being right thing, I've helped her air that kink out, but she has a hard time saying "sorry". She'll say it in a round about way sometimes but she'll admit she's wrong.

MBTI
    Zzzz

Quote Originally Posted by Economica View Post
    Maybe this is a topic for a new thread ("INTJ misanthropy")?

I'll answer there.
    Yea, you should do it! If I get my sis to join here, she'll be insightful to how you may have been a bit younger lol (I'm assuming you're older from what you previously said... ) I know Si is both our, INTJ/INFJs weakest function. I barely recall what I did two minutes ago

MBTI
    INTJ

Yea, you should do it! If I get my sis to join here, she'll be insightful to how you may have been a bit younger lol (I'm assuming you're older from what you previously said... )
    I meant for you to start the thread. I think I know all I need to know about INTJ misanthropic tendencies.

I'm a little unclear on whose age you're referring to in the above, but I'm 25 (as stated in my profile).

MBTI
    Zzzz

Quote Originally Posted by Economica View Post
    I meant for you to start the thread. I think I know all I need to know about INTJ misanthropic tendencies.

I'm a little unclear on whose age you're referring to in the above, but I'm 25 (as stated in my profile).
    Ahhh but I'm so shy in starting things.... I might just do so or make my sis do it as it's her bloody type (no offence ).

The age I am guessing is that of Mr. Galt of whom you were guessing or wondering earlier. I wanted to play along~

MBTI
    ISTP

I may not know your age (28? ) but you revealed you work in Customer Service WTF?! How have you survived, man?! I'd bite my tongue trying to remain civil (when it escalates, that is, as I'm sure you know). And I'm inherently nice and polite.
    I work for my father's company (hint hint) doing several jobs. They're a shipping shipping company pretending to be a manufacturer so I take care of invoicing, their newly computerized (go me) inventory system, and the dreaded customer service. It really is just awful. Half of these people can hardly speak. Here is an example of a real conversation I had.
    (by the way, the product is a deodorant made of salt)
    "Hello, Crystal information hotline"
    "Oh hi"
    [pause]
    "Yes?"
    "My son...uh. My son is allergic to nuts. I was wondering if your product contains any."
    "Guess."
    "No?"
    "Any more questions?"
    "Does it?"
    "No..."
    "Okay. Thank you."

All I know is...my sis (INTJ and almossst 15) loathes interracting with 99% of population so far encountered because they are ramapant morons fueled by their willfull ignorance and are laughably ignorant of being controlled by each other at hand, society in general and reality TV at home. Sis: "Oh, they think they're being rebellious, riiiiight, so does every 'gen x' wannabe who leeches off their parents, trying so hard to fit in their Factory Cults :rolli:. They amuse me at least --". She has all but lost regard for people as she entered gr.9 this year-- She remains "polite" (even sarcastically nice) but keeps her distance to old friends whom she was always distant b/c they were generally superfluously silly in behaviour and particularly 'stupid' in character--I've met them, she's right--- It's just not reasonable, to her, in this point of time to get rid of them b/c they may become useful (i.e HW/notes).
    We sometimes have to make due with what we have. My "friends" are for very useful purposes. They all are absolutely stupid, but they do what ever I tell them to. I don't know how your sister manages to be nice, but I'm not. Of course, I do that for self amusement. Anyway, I make them fight one another, buy me things, etc. Still, I would prefer to be alone. I only see them when they suddenly appear in front of my house...and then they're unavoidable. I HATE THAT. fla;skdf[ajoe[rjasijf

I like mentioning this to people I suspect are INTJs or even ISTPs like my best friend b/c we regularly poke fun (though they sound more serious about it...): "There should be global genocidal weeding and breeding out of stupid people. There should be further genetic screening to ensure that they never return thus allowing evolution to make another leap let alone another fucking jump within our lifetimes and thereafter--"
    My family is all Jewish on my father's side, so I know how wonderful eugenics is. I've often fantasized about exterminating stupid people...but I still haven't figured how to do it efficiently and how to sell the idea to the public.

or my own particular (aggrieved) invention "Words such as "like" must be obliterated or replaced with "as" since it's repetitive application has rendered it virally airborne and is toxic to the, so far, English language. It has transmuted Valley Girlism superceding into the 'Like Like Strain2 Virus'. I predict further mental collapse will follow, resulting in cancerous brain-dead cells which will culiminate into total brain failure and ultimate collapse of society."
    Even worse than "like" are "um", "uh", "hella" (hell of, it's more of a California word), and any word popularized by a rapper. The worst of all, however, is when you say something and the response is "Really?" as if you're some sort of pathological liar who doesn't have the balls to keep the lies up.

So...do either or both resonate with you? Or any INTJs here (would it change with age, I wonder?)?
    I believe the rest of my post answered this.
    But sir, your opinion is wrong.
    TANSTAAFL!

MBTI
    Zzzz

We sometimes have to make due with what we have. My "friends" are for very useful purposes. They all are absolutely stupid, but they do what ever I tell them to. I don't know how your sister manages to be nice, but I'm not. Of course, I do that for self amusement. Anyway, I make them fight one another, buy me things, etc. Still, I would prefer to be alone. I only see them when they suddenly appear in front of my house...and then they're unavoidable. I HATE THAT. fla;skdf[ajoe[rjasijf
    Oh yes. She's nice but it's really contained for most people (unless intelligent/likable). She plays 'nice' mostly b/c it's the Middle Path, however she taunts ppl with sarcasm to the point that they question "Do you mean it?" and she'll say "Yes.---Jk!---Yes!---okay, JK, stop crying about it.Shit---". But to her it's an advantage and she DOES use them, so effectively that they don't realise she's using them. From group projects to ensuring they do not bother her at home. I become the middleman who tells them she's "sleeping". She actually burst out with "I F*CKING HATE THAT!" to your response on hating it too... Probably a difference b/w females and males on how "nice" you appear or want to with others. I'd say societal views influence to a certain extent too.

I'll relay what occured today b/w two "friends" A and B, she calls them, as she was at lunch observing.
    A: I have the same juice, B!
    B: Oh really?
    A: *checks* Oh no, your juice EXPIRED on JANUARY the 18th!
    B: What?! We just bought that on the weekend!
    A: Me too! Is mine expired then?
    B: I had a juice this morning, does it mean I'm going to be okay?
    Sis: *sarcastically* If you had one this morning, might as well drink it, you seem fine.
    B: I don't know...
    Sis: If you have the receipt you can return it. *takes juice box and reads expiry date* It expires on June, Jackass!
    A & B:
    Sis: *unaware of shock thus dismisses them* Take the cards out, let's play.
    A & B:
    Few min later...Sis: ...did I call you jackass? Sorry...I'm sorry really.. I'm sleep deprived! *upset she let Jackass slip out*

Even worse than "like" are "um", "uh", "hella" (hell of, it's more of a California word), and any word popularized by a rapper. The worst of all, however, is when you say something and the response is "Really?" as if you're some sort of pathological liar who doesn't have the balls to keep the lies up.
    Oh no...When you hear "Omg, they was like, um, like it! Like, I know! Like like like ummm, you know?" Far worse. I suppose it also depends on where you live. California? Hmm. I somehow feel saddened for you lol I work in a hospital doing housekeeping and I've heard NEW doctors to old nurses to everyone else outside say "like" every other third word or sound like Ashley Simpson.... And any word popularized by a rapper or a pop tart princess or a heiress or any celebrity or person in fashion w/o integrity.

"Really?" My sister found that funny b/c she uses that to mock people for fun whether dry or uncharacteristically peppy.

As for your age again, I've known someone who did invoicing at age 25 so I don't know Oh well, it's always fun figuring it out.

MBTI
    ISTP

I'll relay what occured today b/w two "friends" A and B, she calls them, as she was at lunch observing.
    A: I have the same juice, B!
    B: Oh really?
    A: *checks* Oh no, your juice EXPIRED on JANUARY the 18th!
    B: What?! We just bought that on the weekend!
    A: Me too! Is mine expired then?
    B: I had a juice this morning, does it mean I'm going to be okay?
    Sis: *sarcastically* If you had one this morning, might as well drink it, you seem fine.
    B: I don't know...
    Sis: If you have the receipt you can return it. *takes juice box and reads expiry date* It expires on June, Jackass!
    A & B:
    Sis: *unaware of shock thus dismisses them* Take the cards out, let's play.
    A & B:
    Few min later...Sis: ...did I call you jackass? Sorry...I'm sorry really.. I'm sleep deprived! *upset she let Jackass slip out*
    She's BS'ing you on the jackass part. I'm pretty sure it came out on purpose and the excuse is another method of control. Smart kid.
    Oh no...When you hear "Omg, they was like, um, like it! Like, I know! Like like like ummm, you know?" Far worse. I suppose it also depends on where you live. California? Hmm. I somehow feel saddened for you lol I work in a hospital doing housekeeping and I've heard NEW doctors to old nurses to everyone else outside say "like" every other third word or sound like Ashley Simpson.... And any word popularized by a rapper or a pop tart princess or a heiress or any celebrity or person in fashion w/o integrity.
    Specifically in my part of California, known as "The Bay" or "Da Yay" we have an immensely popular genre of rap known as Hyphy. It encourages kids to do ecstasy and "Go stupid. Go dumb dumb". Also, the word "hella" is used in every sentence such as "omfg like that shirt is hella pretty. I'm going to make my mom buy it!" It's enough to drive me nuts.
    As for your age again, I've known someone who did invoicing at age 25 so I don't know Oh well, it's always fun figuring it out.
    So off. So very off. 23 was closer, although still not close.
    TANSTAAFL!

MBTI
    Zzzz

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Galt View Post
    She's BS'ing you on the jackass part. I'm pretty sure it came out on purpose and the excuse is another method of control. Smart kid.

Specifically in my part of California, known as "The Bay" or "Da Yay" we have an immensely popular genre of rap known as Hyphy. It encourages kids to do ecstasy and "Go stupid. Go dumb dumb". Also, the word "hella" is used in every sentence such as "omfg like that shirt is hella pretty. I'm going to make my mom buy it!" It's enough to drive me nuts.
    So off. So very off. 23 was closer, although still not close.
    Ah, well, to each city their own poisons and toxicity levels. We live in Toronto and by no means should Beverly Hills Valley Girlism have spread and yet it did (blame crosscultural media---). It is but one means of torture. The wannabe "thugs" "goths" "emos" "___etc" all wreak their own brand of havoc . I'll just say this on (what we call) Factory Cults: The only difference between any and all with the assumption that they are operating a method more effectively "unique" "special" "different" than the next Factory is the uniform they brandish themselves Oh, and let's not underestimate these Factories because there has been joint ventures between each one. And to a certain degree, we all operate within one or another Factory, it's a matter of how conscious we are that they are trying to enslave us and realising that our own raiment may not be so different. After all, we enrich the CEOs of these Factories unknowingly by buying (into?) brands or clothing "not branded" because, hey, who has time to make their own clothing? Make their own MP3 player? Make their own ____--- We've already stopped learning how to make our own houses, we depend on others to do it for us so we can learn something else--- and we don't know what Factory they're apart of. Oh no, my dear, we are all interconnected and are living intimately with each other. Just don't forget that and maybe you might want to be in HR (Human Resources) making sure that the slaves coexist happily. You'll gain the greatest insight into the mental mechanics... And maybe...one day STEAL all personal data and interpersonnel + outsider problems and vast info on the Factories' demographics. Do what you will with it then, destroy or create a better machine. I mean, Factory~

Oh, my, my humour amuses me in such stressful times~

That's it. You're 19. Or 21. Or 17---
    Last edited by zarc; 02-12-2008 at 01:35 PM.

MBTI
    ISTP

I have absolutely no idea what half of your ramblings were...probably some sort of insight on consumerism. No idea.

But your ages. Getting closer.
    TANSTAAFL!