User Tag List

Thread: Hello!

MBTI
    IsFJ

Default Hello!

Um, hi.

My name (well, my online handle, anyway) is Viridian. I'm 19, male, South American and deeply interested in the MBTI. While it's hard to find books where I'm at presently, I've been reading about personality types on the Internet for several months. Besides MBTI, I've also read a lot about the Enneagram, the Four Temperaments, the True Colors system, et cetera. Initially, I thought I was an INTJ, since I fancied myself much less "effie" than my ESFJ father. Nevertheless, after lurking in the INTJ Forum for a while, I fancied it a little too cold - clinical, even - for my tastes, but I became very interested with this forum, having lurked here for the last few months, read lots of threads and finally decided to become a member. After some introspection and feedback from the few people who know me well, I became stuck between INFJ and INFP - though I have some difficulty expressing my feelings. I hope to finally settle for one of them after getting some feedback from the "What's Your Type" subforum, but that's another story.

I've read the FAQs and rule lists diligently before registering. Don't worry - I'll behave. *genuflects*

Sooo... I hope to have a good time here! After months of lurkdom, I've learned three things: 1) This place is awesome; 2) The people here are awesome; 3) Never ever ever ever ever ever bring up Fe/Fi, lest I add five pages of "Why are you guys sooo meeeaaan???" to an otherwise pretty civil discussion.

Also, Happy New Year!

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

Welcome!
    The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge. Neither love without knowledge, nor knowledge without love can produce a good life. - Bertrand Russell
    A herring's blog
    Johari / Nohari

Banned
    MBTI
    ENTP

Hello there!

It's always something... PuddleRiver's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    5w6

Hello Welcome, glad to have you with us.
    "In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay one invincible summer."
    ~~~~
    A Christian's life may be the only Bible some people ever read.
    ~~~~
    "The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them" Maya Angelou.
    ~~~~
    I like your Christ. I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ" Gandhi
    ~~~~